OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1335829131' post='711647']
Your neighbors are in dire need of a swift kick to the collective throat.
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]If they have a collective throat, I'd be more worried about the apparent zombie mutation than the loud music or theft.

...sorry, I couldn't resist. ~_^[/font]

[quote name='James' timestamp='1339996517' post='712033']
[font=palatino linotype]If they have a collective throat, I'd be more worried about the apparent zombie mutation than the loud music or theft.

...sorry, I couldn't resist. ~_^[/font]
[/quote]

[color=#0000ff]You might not actually be too far off the mark, given everything that's happened in the US recently. Not sure if the infection has spread to other parts of the world yet...[/color]

[quote name='Petie' timestamp='1340022204' post='712035']
[color=#0000ff]You might not actually be too far off the mark, given everything that's happened in the US recently. Not sure if the infection has spread to other parts of the world yet...[/color]
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Oh no... well, I guess I'd better not ask you about NJ accommodation options again! (Unless, of course, you know about one of those awesome zombie-proof houses...).[/font]

I'm going to have my wisdom teeth taken out pretty soon and I'm extremely nervous. Not about anything going horribly wrong, but I've been watching videos lately where people are loopy beyond all reason after the surgery. I don't want to be one of those people. O_O

[quote name='pooperson' timestamp='1340075196' post='712044']
[color=#0000cd]I don't think I ever posted that Mr. Maul & I broke up. Anyway, Hiiiii OB[/color]
[/quote]I didn't even know you guys were officially "you guys", apart from "oh, you guys so crazy". Well. *confetti*

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1340073435' post='712042']
I'm going to have my wisdom teeth taken out pretty soon and I'm extremely nervous. Not about anything going horribly wrong, but I've been watching videos lately where people are loopy beyond all reason after the surgery. I don't want to be one of those people. O_O
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Here's a tip: don't ever watch surgery-related videos when you are about to get surgery. It never ends well.

You should find that it goes pretty smoothly. Are you going into hospital or are you having the surgery done in the dentist chair? I think that can make quite a difference.

I've had teeth removed, but only at the dentist so far (at some point I need to organise to have several extracted at once in hospital).[/font]

[quote name='James' timestamp='1340239835' post='712059']
[font=palatino linotype]Here's a tip: don't ever watch surgery-related videos when you are about to get surgery. It never ends well.

You should find that it goes pretty smoothly. Are you going into hospital or are you having the surgery done in the dentist chair? I think that can make quite a difference.

I've had teeth removed, but only at the dentist so far (at some point I need to organise to have several extracted at once in hospital).[/font]
[/quote]
Dentist's chair. *shiver*

My main concern is that I know very well that I would be one of those people that spews words when loopy. I really don't want to end up saying or doing something I shouldn't.

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1340244584' post='712060']
Dentist's chair. *shiver*

My main concern is that I know very well that I would be one of those people that spews words when loopy. I really don't want to end up saying or doing something I shouldn't.
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]If it's in the dentist chair, then I don't really see why you'd be loopy. The dentist should use a local anaesthetic, rather than a GA. If you were going to hospital, they'd use a GA, and I think that can have weird effects on people.

A local anaesthetic should be pretty OK, unless you are allergic to it or something.[/font]

[FONT=Calibri]When I had my wisdom teeth pulled, they hooked me up to an intravenous anesthetic. Told me I might feel a little cold, and to count backwards from one hundred. I said to myself, "Okay, I'll just relax and wait, then...," and then I woke up and it was over and everything is kinda foggy after that.

If you can laugh at yourself, it's actually pretty neat, hearing stuff that comes out of your mouth when you have very little conscious control. I kept trying to get the nurse helping me out to the car to hold up some fingers so I could see if my vision was messed up.[/FONT]

Went to a friend's house today for a party and that was buckets of fun~!

We started a bonfire, but some dude no one even invited kept messing around with it. We told him to sit his butt down in a chair and stop spreading smoke everywhere and he just started going, "I don't think you guys understand! I've been on, like, eighteen camping trips!" Obviously no one was impressed, so he sat around babbling about air flow and proper wood stacking techniques. Still, I had s'mores so I guess everything worked out well.

Oh, also, Camping Dude ended up cutting my neck with a tree branch. I do [i]not[/i] like Camping Dude.

[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1340191739' post='712056']
I didn't even know you guys were officially "you guys", apart from "oh, you guys so crazy". Well. *confetti*
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Oh, we were "us guys" for about 2 years! I guess I forgot to post that, too. I'm bad at the internet.[/color]
[color=#0000CD][img]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/283376_1531602687642_7208885_n.jpg[/img] We had cute.[/color] (edit - I keep trying to make that picture smaller, but again - bad at the internet.)

[color=#0000CD]Anyway, hi evurbuddy. How's OB? Is there Comic Sans on here? Can I use it? Will I be judged?[/color]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#0000CD]Omg there is. Life is so happy. I'm kind of kidding. Anyway, the water tower for Gas City, Indiana is in Comic Sans.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#0000CD]This font makes me feel 13 years old.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#0000CD]I don't think I really have anything else to say right now.[/color][/font] Edited by pooperson

[FONT=Calibri]I have been looking for this shirt for forever. It used to be my favorite. I wore it so much it literally disintegrated.[/FONT]

[center][img]http://img.aquinasandmore.com/items/9353lg.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b][size=4][size=5]"This item is no longer being made."[/size][/size][/b][/font][/center]

[center][img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/reactionz/uhhh.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/freakout.jpg[/img][/center]

So I sent in a video to Dota's website for their "Dota's Top 10 Weekly" thing they have on their YouTube channel because of a play that happened on my team that I believed to be worthy to be featured. Well, I was looking through guides on heroes. This case, for Phantom Assassin. Was watching the video, and then I see this one part, and I was like "....this seems so freaking familiar. ...OH HOLY CRAP" Turns out it was the video that I sent in. lolz.

Was playing with friends and I was playing as Vengeful, and her ultimate skill allows you to swap places with other heroes. Phantom was about to die in the chronosphere (ultimate of another hero), and right before she died, I swapped places with her so she could live. :D And I even lived after that as well. It was so epic. Time 0:36 btw.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcR10goeRto[/media]