OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I just want Chibi #2 to know that I waved at some Amish today. There was no dancing involved. Probably because it was cold out. And if you don't get this post it's because you are not cool enough.

That said I have to work at 6AM Eastern Time does anyone want to take my place?
[/color][/font][/size]

[size=1]I have an excuse to not work at 6. I sprained my ankle rollerblading on my treadmill (running machine).

Mass party this weekend at my house was hilarious in too many ways. Turns out I can fit in my washing machine and that crocodile curry is rank.[/size]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I just want Chibi #2 to know that I waved at some Amish today. There was no dancing involved. Probably because it was cold out. And if you don't get this post it's because you are not cool enough.
[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

Being cold is not an excuse! It should be a reason! Movement will keep them warm! They should be happy to dance!:animeangr One of these days I will see an Amish person dance on the side of the road for me...

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='botar15']This is the chat room! Here, you can carry on conversations amongst one another. Just follow the forum rules and you will be just fine. Like the Padded party room, this thread can't go off topic, but please don't be stupid about it.[/quote]Sorry, but no. The padded room party has a rather loose purpose, but straight up chatting, AIM and MSN and other Instant messaging services are your friend. So with that in mind I merged your thread into the party.

Shy, I do not accept your attempt to outright ban lolcat pictures. However, I do agree that they should be kept to a minimum. =P

[spoiler]You do know I'm giving you a hard time, right Shy? [I]*laughs*[/I][/spoiler][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I went on my first roller coaster in like 15 years today. Actually, I went on two. ON the first one, my head took a beating form the headrest (that was definitely not designed for someone over 6'). On the second one, I had to DUCK, or I would've hit my head on the underside of another portion of the track. That was scary as hell. I will likely ride the first again. I'm not getting near the second.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Kenso'][COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I went on my first roller coaster in like 15 years today.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Man, rollercoasters... haven't been on one meself in a very long time.
And I sympathize with ya as a fellow six-footer.

Also, randomocity is fun, but only when it's well-timed. That is all.

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]Man, I hate it when people tell me "Nice shirt!"

Half the time I don't even know what shirt I'm wearing. Not to mention I don't care what what people I don't know think of my shirt.[/color][/QUOTE][size=1]Would you rather I insult your shirt?

Honestly what bugs me more is going out of my way to dress nice, and then nobody bothers to notice. Very uncool.

-Shy[/size]

[quote name='Kenso][COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]On the second one, I had to DUCK, or I would've hit my head on the underside of another portion of the track.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Was the name of this coaster, perhaps, The Georgia Cyclone? And if not, what theme park were you at, and what ride [I]was[/I] it?[/FONT]

[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Hmm random thread or not that was sort've odd. I may have to revoke my proud comment Botar...

Funny thing though, Alligators have round noses, while crocodiles have pointy ones...[/QUOTE]

Metalacolypse quote Drizzt, don't take back the pride you have in me, please?

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]Man, I hate it when people tell me "Nice shirt!"

Half the time I don't even know what shirt I'm wearing. Not to mention I don't care what what people I don't know think of my shirt.[/color][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Yeah I agree. Whenever I hear nice shirt I always think there is some alterier motive and they were really thinking nice breasts.

Now nice shoes. That's a compliment I don't mind. I spend three hours picking out a new pair of shoes. So when you compliment my shoes I feel like hugging you! :animeswea

Ok for anyone who offered to take my place at work. The option is still open for any day this week I have a few 3-11 shifts open. You just have to wear the maroon polo shirt and some khakis and sneakers. Don't worry I am one of the few employees with a certification at that building and there isn't that much to do. I'll even split the pay.

So... hmm Chibi #2 my mom will be in Lancaster next week. Maybe she can get an Amish person to dance.[/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"']Red vs. Blue: Reconstruction: like KOTOR but better.[/SIZE][/quote]So why are you up so late? You Irish bum. Go to bed Gavin! =P

As for the roller coaster, ducking will never be an issue for me.[SIZE="1"] o_O[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][COLOR=deeppink]OH MY GOD WHY IS IT SNOWING.

It's spring, dammit.[/COLOR][/quote]

Its times like this, makes me glad I live in the desert. I'm not a big fan of snow.