OtakuBoards

... What's in your wallet?

Nomurah!

[COLOR="HotPink"][SIZE="1"]Hmm. I'm just wondering, what's in your wallet? I'll start it off:

Taco Bell reciept.
88 dollars in cash.
A pocket full of coins.
Autograph by Attack Attack! Keyboardist
Hot Topic Gift Card I've had since Christmas

My wallet is velcro..................... yeah. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

I have a purse. I would have had this ADORABLE wallet I found while in Florida, had my Dad not gotten all, "IT HAS CARTOONS ON IT! IT IS BAD! NO! YOU WILL BE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF KIDS YOUR AGE! (My response: I already am.)*HISSS*" about it. I wanted it so badly...whyyy...

My wallet is black wave design cloth and leather. There are two compartments on with a silver clasp you need to turn to open and the second a normal pull snap.

No cash bills but a debit card.[SIZE=2]Receipts[/SIZE] that I don't really need anymore. Some change, pennies mostly. A few cards to other stores like borders, hot topic, and blockbuster. 3 different Id cards including student ID. um... Library card, a picture of my friends and I, a picture of my little cousin. I think I mom put that in there last time I was in Vermont about 2 years ago. Oh and for some strange reason a necklace with a hand clenching a skull. It looks like from one of those 25 cent machine things. I think that was something from my sister again last time I was in Vermont.

[size=1]Fake ID and bank card.
Seven squid.
A free shot voucher for View.
A free shot voucher for Poptastic.
A perscription.
Leaflets.
Forged bus tickets.
Rizla.

I had a lot more last night but half of it seems to have gone.[/size]

[quote name='Nomurah!'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"]I suddenly feel like the majority of OB might be broke. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Symptom of the modern world economy don't you know.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"']Symptom of the modern world economy don't you know.[/SIZE][/quote]And here I was thinking it's because members are either still at home (High School) or out going to College (which sucks you dry of money).

Anyway, I have a twenty, my student ID and Driver's license. The usual debit and credit card and some photos.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']And here I was thinking it's because members are either still at home (High School) or out going to College (which sucks you dry of money). [/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]True enough, I'm just waiting for my bank-balance for college to finally dip into four negative figures... :animesigh[/SIZE]

[FONT="Arial"]Off the top of my head, my wallet contains:

Driver's license
School ID from tenth grade
Despair Faction membership card
Library card
Mojo's Used Books and Music punch card
Coins and game tokens

I keep it in a Beatles tote bag, which also holds:

Nintendo DS and some Pokemon games
Burt's Bees lip balm
Hand sanitizer
Stride green gum
[/FONT]

[size=1]My "wallet" is a clear plastic card holder attached to my keyring. It contains two things:

1.) My Student ID (gives me access to my building, free meals at my cafeteria, and a few more fake dollars that I can only spend at select University dining locations; and works as an ATM card)
2.) My bus pass (which gives me unlimited rides throughout the metro area)

If I need to carry money, I grab my coin purse, but the contents of that are much more complicated.[/size]

[color=deeppink]I have two bank cards (only one works, but due to weird circumstances I never remember which one), my student ID, my driver's liscense, and a somewhat smudged membership card to the now-defunct official Jason David Frank fan club.[/color]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Which wallet do you want? I have 2 of them

in my Fossil Wallet (small, dark brown leather.

[LIST]
[*]100$ in twenties for the babysitter tomorrow morning
[*]My New York State Driver's license
[*]Seneca Park Zoo membership card (expired- I get a new one very soon)
[*]Strong National Museum of Play membership card
[*]My soon to be defunct dental insurance card (I am resigning from my current full time job tomorrow or Wednesday)
[*]6$ and some change for my personal use
[*]2 Tylenol extended release sinus capsuls
[*]Ooh make that 7$!
[*]My ESL Visa check card
[*]My Barnes and Noble Membership card
[*]My daughter's Military dependant ID card (this is her health insurance card so I keep it with me at all times)
[*]My soon to be defunct health insurance card (see dental insurance card for reason)
[*]My AAA card
[*]A reciept for gas from Delta Sonic
[*]73 cents
[/LIST]

Large grey New York and Company wallet

[LIST]
[*]Orange punch card for free rides on the train or carosel at the Strong Museum
[*]Sephora card
[*]a few nickles
[*]some more sinus pills
[/LIST]

Yeah I'm between purses and wallets. Too bad no one ever wanted to know what's in my large grey purse when I use it. YOu might fall over dead.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='Nomurah!][SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"]I suddenly feel like the majority of OB might be broke. [/COLOR'][/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]The majority of OB are either in college or regularly blow their money on alcohol, pot, or anime.

Or both. Take your pick.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]The majority of OB are either in college or regularly blow their money on alcohol, pot, or anime.

Or both. Take your pick.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]You forgot the members who either are still in secondary school so they don't have jobs just allowance and the ones who have children and jobs and have to part with their money on a regular basis.

I have access to about 2 grand right now, but most of it is in savings and I'm finally going on holiday in September so I just don't want to use it. Plus who in their right mind wants to lug around more than 100$ when they don't need to?[/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]When operating at optimum frequency, my wallet, which is actually a pocketbook contains the following.

[LIST]
[*]Visa Credit Card
[*]Angels Credit Card
[*]Visa Check Card
[*]Student ID
[*]California Driver's License
[*]BevMo Card
[*]40 dollars cash
[*]Check Book
[*]Pen
[*]about 2 dollars in change
[*]Condom
[/LIST][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Lesse' what we got here.

- Drivers Licence
- Lucky $2 Bill
- Lucky $1 Coin
- Debit Card
- Dave & Buster's Card
- Student ID
- Health care Card
- A dollar
- Random assortment of coins (probably around $2.73)
- Condom
- Flash Drive

For such a small wallet you'd be surprised how much I'm able to stuff in there.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

what's in my wallet? How about my PURSE?

Condoms

An ancient talisman Inuyasha Fandom got me forever ago. He says it wards off evil. Then why doesn't it ward him off? :animesmil

Melted hershey bar. Thank god it's still not opened. It's my emergency PMS medication...:animesmil

My cell phone

A business card belonging to this really sexy guy that works at sprint. It has his personal number on the back. Of course, he's not getting a call from me.

my debit card

four dozen random pens. I have no idea how i collected so many. They just seem to have made a nest...

A buckeye. Inuyasha Fandom put it in there for some unknown reason.

Eighteen old movie tickets

my driver's liscence.

a dozen miscellaneous receipts.

Mace. four of them.

Car keys.

Yes, I dumped my purse to tell you this.

[SIZE="1"]- ...21 dollars that I had no idea I had. :o
- Random change that I'm too lazy to count
- old Hot Topic giftcard
- old Best Buy giftcard
- Blockbuster membership card
- A free movie rental from Blockbuster card that I still need to use
- Pokemon Pearl

[B]CONSPICUOUSLY MISSING:[/B] DRIVERS LICENSE

*sighs*[/SIZE]

[LIST]
[*]Debit Card
[*]School ID