OtakuBoards

High School Lunch Food

I've dealt with many a cafeteria and most of the time it wasn't pleasant. The best cafeteria food I had was in college. You paid a standard fee to go in and get whatever you wanted. They had pancakes in the morning, and at all times of the day had many different types of cereal, soda, juice, milk. They also had lots of fruits and veggies. I mainly got apples, bananas, and cereal.

High school was another story. I hated the food in high school, and it wasn't usually very healthy either. At first I got pizza, but eventually I got tired of it. Then I just went without eating. Senior year was good though because I got to leave early on some days due to something called "senior privileges". That way I didn't have to eat lunch at school at all.

I recommend you just bring a lunch.

I have no idea what your school been up too, but it sure does sound like other teen/school humor movies that I had seen in the past. My school's lunch is just fine because there is always pizza and fries everyday. Though I do have a complain about how there is a salad with just lettace and buffalo chicken and called it Buffalo Chicken Salad. I was like what the heck is this, since I don't eat hot food that much. Other than that the school's lunch is perfectly fine.
Our school lunch ladies are in their mid-ages and some are fat are so but most is skinny.