OtakuBoards

Two Points of View

treflip360

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ace']
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Actually, go ahead, but be forewarned. In some circles, I'm known as Buzzy McKillerson.[/FONT][/quote]
I will have keep that in mind,

its not like it really matters, my jokes are already bad before you touch on them.

and allamorph, jokes that good make me have to wrap my leg.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]
Also, am I the only one who is thinking that the friend who thinks it's wrong, is probably gay? [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]To be honest, he probably isn't gay, but he might've been raised by strict Presbyterians. Or staunch Catholics.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Raiha][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]To be honest, he probably isn't gay, but he might've been raised by strict Presbyterians. Or staunch Catholics.[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]That's possible. Hadn't really thought about that one since what I grew up in, it wasn't so much that we considered it wrong, it was only if you [I]acted[/I] on it that it became a problem. Though we wouldn't have been 'making' out in the first place so there is that. XP[/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]A PMS/Period thread would have most of the women complaining and killing all the men.

Oh right, and I hear that getting an erection can actually kill you, so if you have to, cut off all contact from the opposite sex.

IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Oh right, and I hear that getting an erection can actually kill you, so if you have to, cut off all contact from the opposite sex.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well, that's kind of an extreme case that depends on how offended your girlfriend is by it.

And I'm up for a Monthly thread if it gets said anti-man rage out of the PRP. :p[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]And I'm up for a Monthly thread if it gets said anti-man rage out of the PRP. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I'M ON IT. Also, maybe guys should have a kidney stones thread or an "I just got hit/kicked/whatever form of physical torment in the nuts!" thread.:animesmil

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]But wouldn't the thread break flow?[/FONT][/quote] well i sure didnt miss that gem.

the only problem i can see with a ball buster thread would be that every time i hear about another mans misfortune, i feel a bit of empathy... and i dont really want to feel that kind of pain, even if its just feeling for some else.

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Like my mother said at the end of her third trimester, it's all in the delivery.[/FONT][/quote]
pssssh! that one was actually clever, i may be laughing but that joke wasnt very ...Punny.

[quote name='Sara'][font=trebuchet ms]Oh man, girls are so mysterious and they never make sense, am I right? Sexism is super funny![/font][/QUOTE]

In a way what was said could be taken as you did. In another sense it is a valid point.

[quote name='Sara'][FONT=trebuchet ms]Oh man, girls are so mysterious and they never make sense, am I right? Sexism is super funny![/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]You think so ? I've got some jokes that might just make you fall out of your seat laughing then if you want me to forward them.

In retrospect I probably should've qualified that as "with some women, you never know and the same goes for some men". Thanks for taking the time to correct my warped mindset Sara, I'll just go take those shackles off my girlfriend now so she can move out of the kitchen.
[/SIZE]

[quote name='Sara'][font=trebuchet ms]Oh man, girls are so mysterious and they never make sense, am I right? Sexism is super funny![/font][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Or we could take things with a grain of salt. Just sayin' :animesmil[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]