OtakuBoards

That Time of the Month Thread

chibi-master

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][COLOR=#9933ff][FONT=monotype corsiva][SIZE=4]I wish that would happen, I have to wear white pants for work so you can just imagine the fun I've had... toilet paper is no substitute for a pad, but I did read how to turn 2-ply into a light absorbancy tampon.

But I'd LOVE to see a picture like that! [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/quote]

I just had to do this today. Luckily I was wearing dark jeans. I hated having to use toilet paper as a substitute. I'm glad there I had no more classes today. I thought Colleges had those pad and tampon dispensers in their bathrooms. Now that I'm thinking about it I have seen many dispensers in bathrooms now. Has anyone else notice these things seem to be disappearing in public bathrooms?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cat']I just had to do this today. Luckily I was wearing dark jeans. I hated having to use toilet paper as a substitute. I'm glad there I had no more classes today. I thought Colleges had those pad and tampon dispensers in their bathrooms. Now that I'm thinking about it I have seen many dispensers in bathrooms now. Has anyone else notice these things seem to be disappearing in public bathrooms?[/QUOTE]

I am very surprised at the lack of those despensers in my high school... Especially when I end up having to use tolet paper as a substitute...:animedepr

[color=darkgreen][font=garamond]No one else here os-trail-yan? A few years ago our prime minister, in his eternal wisdom, introduced a 'luxury tax' called GST, 10% extra charged on all items that weren't strictly necessary. INCLUDING feminine hygiene products... :flaming: It still stands.

When I first got my periods, they happened once a year for more than a month at a time. I went on a pill after that and bled for three months before we got the strength right. Thank god everything has been fine since then.

One more story...

When I was in high school, a very long time ago, I got my period and didn't realise. It was about three in the afternoon when a girl I knew, who I wasn't particularly close to, pulled me aside and gently informed me I had blood on the back of my dress. I went to the bathroom and got it out, and the next time I saw my boyfriend and my best friend I told them, 'Rebecca just told me I had blood on the back of my dress. Can you believe it? How embarrassing!'. To which they replied, 'Yeah, it's been there since lunch time.'

Thanks guys. That's really nice of you to let me walk around for three hours with blood on my dress. And surprisingly enough, I remember that nearly ten years later!

[/color][/font]

[quote name='Ravenstorture'][color=darkgreen][font=garamond]No one else here os-trail-yan? A few years ago our prime minister, in his eternal wisdom, introduced a 'luxury tax' called GST, 10% extra charged on all items that weren't strictly necessary. INCLUDING feminine hygiene products... :flaming: It still stands.
[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Red"]WHAT?![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Okay, now [B]that[/B] is just plain wrong! Feminine hygiene products are very necessary indeed! Who's the idiot that told him they weren't?! Sounds like you need a female prime minister...