The Sleepers Underground

Raiha

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]For the record, hover craft are in existence, but as recreational, sporting equipment only. Normal on the ground cars are relatively common, but there's a tram and portals [think pokemon], so cars are becoming less common, but still occasionally a penis extension like they are currently.[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I said that and then I forgot. >.< Whoops.

Maybe do a short time jump? I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do between the current time in the RP and the "party" or whatever.[/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Meeting/Party is in the later evening. Right now it's approximately 10 am in game.

If you want to flashback though that's fine.[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT=Calibri]Right, then. You know how just about every backstage thread in recent memory has been riddled with posts asking if there's anyone else still interested because of lengthy lulls in the main thread? Yeah. It's kinda depressing.

This ain't one o' those.

See, the problem isn't lack of interest. If it were lack of interest then either no one would have signed up or no one would be posting probing for interest. I would even go so far as to assume that simply researching a little bit out of your way for a character implies desire to play/write and thus there's interest.

No, the problem is we got ten people who started playing an open-ended collaborative game like it's a solo endeavor, and we're all perpetually waiting on someone else to take the initiative because we don't want to get shot down for doing something risky and no one following.

So there's two solutions to this. Either someone could pop off a random little post and everyone follow headlong with two posts a day in what would essentially be a gigantic circle-jerk (which, honestly, seems to be the concept behind a couple of the characters) [I][B]OR[/B][/I] we can actually start talking to each other and see whereabouts we can move stuff under D'Ann's approval.

I'd prefer the latter. (I think that's kind of obvious.)

So.

We still have a gala dinner to deal with. Gotta come up with something to make it reasonably worth mentioning; easiest thing I can think of is semi-behind-the-scenes political maneuvering, which'd mean our two over-muscled bodyguard androgynes would potentially have something to do. (I mean, really. It's ridiculously hard to think of a use for male whores aside from Chippendale's. Unless someone else among us has more experience in the field and can say otherwise.) Also'd be a good place for [COLOR="DarkRed"]Steph[/COLOR]'s character to showcase her talents?but the situation [I]needs brainstorming[/I], so help a sister out.

Meaning D'Ann. Not me. I'm not . . . I mean . . . forget it.

Gav, I know you wanted to have Besson rubbing shoulders with Gabriel. I think that's workable with a little cleverness. You wanna run with it a bit, shoot me a line. Preferably PM; I prefer dynamic conversations but given our time difference I think AIM would work more against us than for us. Steph, same; let's hash out a little stuff between ours, see if we can't get somewhere. Meantime I'll jostle Jesse's ribcage, see if I can get him vocal about anything. I know kid has some stuff swimming around in that brain of his.

Got another game to write something for, but I think I might could drum up something in my head so it can be ready for focus afterwards. Might be contingent on talks with Gav, might not.

Rest of you: you heard the lady. Get your butts in gear.[/FONT]