OtakuBoards

Fullmetal Alchemist

Guest dark kitsune

I believe that Envy would have done it no matter what the circumstance. Envy was one of the most Psychotic characters in the show along with the Crimson Alchemist and Archer. Hughes did have the proof, you just don't know if he would have been believed.

[size=2][color=blue]Exactly. I believe that no matter what, [spoiler]Envy would have killed Hughes.[/spoiler] Thanks for refreshing my memory, Meggido.
Oh, yeah, even [i]if[/i] [spoiler]Hughes had've survived[/spoiler], the Fuhrer would've dismiss his claim because he was [spoiler]aiding the homunculi, because he was a homunculus.
[/spoiler] Thanks for all of the memory joggers.[/color][/size]

Sort of random XD

Does anyone know what episode number FMA is on now? I'd seen the show ages ago, and then it got released here T_T and I missed seeing the rest in Japanese (Argh, the english makes my ears bleed).... but i wanna see the last two episdoes ^^: cause that's all I need...and I don't know the name of them...

so, does anyone know the episode names? Or can anyone tell me what episode number they are on now?

[QUOTE=Tyler Koregaten][adult swim] last showed episode 26 "Her Reason". Episodes 50&51(the last two)
are ep. 50: "Death" and ep. 51(it has no name.) They are absolutely [I]tear jerking[/I], because of the large amounts of sad scenes. Trust me, you'll be overly satisfied.[/QUOTE]

Episode 51 has no name but I've seen it referred to as "Munich 1941" on a lot of synopsis websites. In a way that could be it's unofficial name or it could have been intended that 50 and 51 be shown together.

[quote name='QuikSilver04']Kind of random but, I've been DYING to see the FMA movie ;_;. Does anyone know if they're planning on an American release?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it'll get a release ^^; it'd be silly if it didn't.

Randomly XD; Movie Hughes looks all sorts of creepy *laughs* but, mostly, I think it's the hat ^^; (I think the movie site lists him as Police Officer *dies*)

And thank you Meggido and Tyler Koregaten for the episode titles and such ^^

Thanks for the sympathy, Gin. Yes, I have looked on Ebay and last time I tried a search on there I didn't get any results.

[quote name='GTK']Randomly XD; Movie Hughes looks all sorts of creepy *laughs* but, mostly, I think it's the hat ^^; (I think the movie site lists him as Police Officer *dies*)[/quote]

You think so? 0_o I guess it could be the hat. I never noticed the hat while I was having a fangirl moment screaming because Hughes was going to be in the movie.

Oh, I've had this question floating in my head since I saw the new trailor and I'm wondering about what you all think of this:

[spoiler]On the last episode, Ed sends himself across the Gate as a "sacrifice" to bring back Al, but since he turned out fine there is this idea that the real sacrifice was all the memories that they shared during most of the show. In the trailor it shows scenes of Riza and Roy in Munich. Now how did they get across the gate? It couldn't possibly be someone who looked like Roy because he was using alchemy. Do you think they had to sacrifice something or they just found a way how to get there with out equivilent exchange?[/spoiler] ~_~

[quote name='GTK']I'm pretty sure it'll get a release ^^; it'd be silly if it didn't. [/quote]
Well, yeah but when? Let's see, if it's only on 26 and there's 51 then it'll come over.......in a really really long time :animeswea . Wait a minute, the movie starts where the anime left off right?

If only I hadn't seen all those tempting pics from the movie :animesigh ...

I read about an interview with Vic Mignona(he does the voice of Ed in the English
version of FMA) that Funimation had told him that they planned to release the movie after these things happen:
1: All 51 episodes air on television
2: All of the video games are translated
3: All of the episode DVD's come out
4: When all of the FMA merchandise(toys, posters, etc.)become available.
5: The movie versions of the video games(Broken Angel, Curse of the Crimson Elixir, etc.) are released on DVD
6: When new actors are hired to fill in some new characters who weren't from the series. :animestun

They estimate it'll make it to theaters sometime in either late Winter 2006 or early Spring 2007. Wow. :animedepr Long wait.*falls asleep :sleep: *

0_o Are you joking?! That will take forever! Why do they need to release the movie versions of the games? Just play the game and then you get the movies, right?

Now I have to get the japanese version of this movie or else I will be waiting for awhile and if there is one thing I hate most its having to wait.

@Meggido: I thought as much... =_=

Guest lostinside
well i just started waching and i love it but adultswim never go to the ep " teacher"
and the ep that made me cry was the one when [spoiler]that dude dies and his daughter is all like "why are they barring daddy he said he had work to do he cant do it if he cant get out[/spoiler] :animecry: :animecry: :(

[QUOTE=lostinside]well i just started waching and i love it but adultswim never go to the ep " teacher"
and the ep that made me cry was the one when [spoiler]that dude dies and his daughter is all like "why are they barring daddy he said he had work to do he cant do it if he cant get out[/spoiler] :animecry: :animecry: :([/QUOTE]Oh yeah the episode when [spoiler]Brigadier General Hughes dies[/spoiler]. What corked me off is that they got you to know and relate to the character and made you think [spoiler]he'd be in the whole series and then they just kill him.[/spoiler] :animeangr

~Rod~

[color=#503f86][size=1][b]Added spoiler tags. Please be mindful of what you could be revealing to people who've not yet seen the series (like me). You can put these in yourself by typing [ spoiler] and [ /spoiler] (only withough the spaces). -Solo[/size][/color][/b]

[quote name='Kyo's Babe']I Friggin Love Dat Show!!![/quote][COLOR=#503F86]Welcome to OtakuBoards, Kyo's Babe. Please try and add more detail to your posts in future- on its own, this post was spam and I had to delete it as such. If you do like a show, it's always an idea to explain why you do, perhaps which bits you thought were particularly good or which characters you like. or even anything you think could be improved upon. Just anything to prevent it from falling below OB's standards.[/COLOR]

I've been thinking. "Self, why would I wait 2 years to see the movie version of my favorite anime in English when I could see it in Japanese, it's purest and original form? I have no idea!" I'm probably going to take off a week and go see FMA: Conqueror of Shambala in Tokyo! As a matter of fact, I'm going to book my trip right now!

I'll add my trip to the calendar.

Sayonara!

[QUOTE=Tyler Koregaten]I've been thinking. "Self, why would I wait 2 years to see the movie version of my favorite anime in English when I could see it in Japanese, it's purest and original form? I have no idea!" I'm probably going to take off a week and go see FMA: Conqueror of Shambala in Tokyo! As a matter of fact, I'm going to book my trip right now!

Sayonara![/QUOTE]
Lucky >.>! Believe me, I'd do the same thing if I could afford it :animesigh .

[QUOTE=Tyler Koregaten]I've been thinking. "Self, why would I wait 2 years to see the movie version of my favorite anime in English when I could see it in Japanese, it's purest and original form? I have no idea!" I'm probably going to take off a week and go see FMA: Conqueror of Shambala in Tokyo! As a matter of fact, I'm going to book my trip right now!

Sayonara![/QUOTE]

My anime club will probably download this as soon as it's fansubbed (probably 2 months after release), so I'll get it off them as soon as they have it.

[quote name='Meggido']My anime club will probably download this as soon as it's fansubbed (probably 2 months after release), so I'll get it off them as soon as they have it.[/quote]
Omg I SO wanna download that movie. Hey, if your anime club does get it, tell us the website they got it from ;)! Although I'm not a big fan of fan subs, at this point I don't care, I need that movie O_O!

[quote name='QuikSilver04']Omg I SO wanna download that movie. Hey, if your anime club does get it, tell us the website they got it from ;)! Although I'm not a big fan of fan subs, at this point I don't care, I need that movie O_O![/quote]

Will do. May be a couple of months wait though.