OtakuBoards

Fullmetal Alchemist

Guest dark kitsune

OMG OMG OMG!!! i luvs FMA :animenose. I have every Manga in english out so far and have seen every episode in both japanese and up to every episode on Adult swim. You can say I have no life, but my FMA silver pocketwatch says different. At least I haven't Cosplayed as Ed (yet). :moron: Can anyone send me a picture of the Grand Arcanum from FMA. I plan to paint it on my bedroom wall, So I need it.

[b]full Metal Alchemist Is The One Of My 10 Favorite Animes!!!!! I Always Watch It And I Always Will Watch It I Can Draw Every Character On That Show!!!
It Rules!!!![/b][b]full Metal Alchemist Is The One Of My 10 Favorite Animes!!!!! I Always Watch It And I Always Will Watch It I Can Draw Every Character On That Show!!![/b]

Guest scarl3tt
Ive watched all the episodes of FMA. There are sad parts that made me cry... I dunno abt u guys though... But I felt sooo sad... (Im not going to say Which Episode~) :catgirl:

FullMetal Alchemist is awsome! I've seen up to episode 43 (ok missed one or two in between, but saw the whole first season) and I can't wait for it to end! Ok that didn't sound right, what I mean is, the ending is going to be soooo cool! AND when it ends the movie might come to the U.S. so...yey! :animesmil Ed rulz!

Hey, you Tyler Koregaten person. I've been readin your posts and u say ur a alchemist. If u r, then tell me wat the Mark is and ill beleve u.

Wha-- How did you find out about that!?bThat's [B][I][U]Internationally classified[/U][/I][/B] information!!!!
I know the authorization ID's. You better have one or your subject to International Law, pal. If your authorized, prove it.

I'm a Brigadier General in the Danish Military, and I've [I]never[/I] seen such a scandal! It's a breach of International Security!!!! You've got a lot of explaining to do!!!!

I used to watch Full Metal Alchemist when I was back at home but I cannot watch it here. I always liked Edd but I do not think he was my favorite. To be perfectly honest I do not know who my favorite character is.

Full Metal Alchemist is nuts. I really like it. I have a friend that has a hoodie adn she didn't even know what it was. I asked her if she liked it and she said she had no clue what in the hell it is. What's funny is she didn't know it was Full Metal Alchemist and the name is on the sleeves. :animeangr

Guest Stafal-chan
I like Full Metal Alchemist it's really good. i dunno what episode i'm on but i think i'm pretty far. For america right now adualtswims shows new ones on saturdays at 12:00am err at least 12:pm for the east coast :animeswea i like Ed he's funny ... Al on the other hand can be one of the most annoying people in the world i think... i really don't like him...he annoys me to no end.

Guest xDNACRISISXx
yeah full metal rocks :animesmil

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]xDNACRISISXx welcome to Otakuboards. Since this is a conversation based board that emphasizes content and quality in posts, one sentence posts with very little conversation value are considered spam. Double posts are also considered spam, so in the future please refrain from doing either.
Please take a look at the Forum Rules located [url=http://otakuboards.com/rules.php?]here[/url]. Thanks. -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR]

How many episodes are there exactly? Fuhrer is one msn i would have thought to be a humunculas. On one of the shamon king games some enemys are humonculas.

I personaly think EE (Equvelent exchange) is truth outside of alchemy. Alchemy is awesome if you know whats its like.

[quote name='GUNmanZERO7']How many episodes are there exactly? Fuhrer is one msn i would have thought to be a humunculas. On one of the shamon king games some enemys are humonculas.[/quote]

[size=1]I believe there are fifty-one episodes of Full Metal Alchemist, and then of course, there is the movie to be thought of as well.

So there's basically about one thousand, six hundred and fifty minutes of full metal alchemist. :animeswea I was kind of bored, so I did the math. :p

I do indeed like this series. I remember reading the manga before the anime came out, and I was amazed.

And seeing the anime now, I'm kind of disappointed. They left out some of the characters but they made it to work. :D

Pretty cool series.[/size]

I believe there will be thirteen DVD's in all, each of them will have four episodes apart from the last DVD which should have three. So far the latest DVD that has been released is volume seven which goes upto episode twenty eight. Volume eight will be released March 7th the last time I checked, I hope that helps.

Also there is only fifty one episodes and the movie which has recently been released in Japan.

^^ Thanks alot buddy that was alot of help.

13 DVDs is gonna be expensive Ill wait till they put more episodes on a disc.One more thing what is the movie about and where does it fit in with the show?

This show has gotten really good all of a sudden with [spoiler]Ed and Al on the run. I find it interesting how they finally found the Philsophers stone and is now part of Al.[/spoiler]

I would really recommend watching all the episodes before reading anything about the movie, pretty much anything about it will ruin the suprises later on in the show.

But here goes, remember I did warn you [spoiler] The basic story of the movie is Ed and Al trying to reunite with each other after they get seperated. In the series Ed is sent to our world after using alchemy on himself to get Al's body back. So basically Al has his human body and is still in the world of Fullmetal Alchemist we all know and love while Ed is in our world with no alchemy powers. There is a lot more story than that obviously but I really don't want to spoil anymore, plus I would probably explain it wrong anyways [/spoiler]

Great news for Canadian Full Metal Alchemist fans... YTV has acquired Full Metal Alchemist! ^^ WOOT.

It'll be playing every Friday right after Naruto.

[quote name='"ANN"']YTV has announced in their anime bulletin that Fullmetal Alchemist will premiere Friday, March 3 at 10pm. Source: Zannen, Canada[/quote]
[quote="Zannen, Canada"]Better be sitting down for this one?
Full Metal Alchemist
premieres Friday, March 3!!
Catch it at 10pm and 1am E/P!![/QUOTE]

Now I have an even better reason to take off Fridays from work. =D
(wait... does that mean it'll be censored?)

-Arvi

Congratulations to all you Canadian fans. ;)

Argh, I'm so angry that I missed episode 45. Watching 43 & 44 alone convinced me to order the FMA movie R2... as a pre-birthday present for myself. Well, it's rare enough for an R2 to have English subs, so I guess I might as well take advantage of that. :animeswea

Since when did they start using the new OP? It's very slick-looking; I was pleasantly surprised to see it, since they kept saying they'd use Ready Steady Go for the whole series.

If anyone can give me a run-down of what happened in episode 45 (which should have been last week's episode), I'd really appreciate it. I glanced through a few episode summaries at other sites, but they were uninformative, and I'd rather not dig too much deeper, for fear of spoilers.

~Dagger~

I just thought I would post warning anyone who is going to order the Fullmetal Alchemist movie from Japan thinking there are subtitles. The subtitles are only included with the limited edition version of the movie, I myself didn't know this at the time, now I'm stuck with a terrible fansub but it's better than nothing. I also read that the extras in the limited edition version don't have subtitles, talk about unfair.

I wouldn't really call it unfair. Speaking for myself, I was kind of startled to learn that any edition of it had subtitles. Even FFVII: Advent Children didn't have subs (although there could have been different market forces at work--who knows). At least the regular edition of the FMA movie is cheap, as far as R2s go...

It's unfortunate that you didn't learn about the situation until too late, though. Hopefully Funi will bring over & sub the LE disc extras when they release the movie. :confused:

~Dagger~