OtakuBoards

[OFFICIAL] Otakuboards Nifty Fifty 2009 Final(ly)

Gavin

46JohnGoodEvil.jpg
John's Reputation System

"Because with the Good/Evil system it might finally be possible to see what people actually think of you, but then in a nicely dressed manner! Plus, it makes us look more lively and fun than we actually are."

- Boo

Wait, this actually... what? 

Oh yeah, I found some old Nifty banners, that's why.

025allamorphje5.png

Edited by Boo

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, I just lost The Game!

I'm curious if I can dig up the old Nifty 50 banners. That was 100 hard drives ago, but they still might be hosted on imageshack or whatever I was using at the time.

Edit:

- Shy

I remember wanting to win one of those... then when I saw who won I didn't care anymore. d:

I remember wanting to win one. Then the time I finally got nominated a bunch of times, the lengthy OB shutdown and subsequent rollback on posts ate the nominations thread and all evidence of my nomination was eradicated from the internet for all eternity.

So close.

And yet so far...

I remember wanting to win one. Then the time I finally got nominated a bunch of times, the lengthy OB shutdown and subsequent rollback on posts ate the nominations thread and all evidence of my nomination was eradicated from the internet for all eternity.

So close.

And yet so far...

:(

That was a dark time in OB's history and one which I still very much regret. Such a thing should never happen again but, alas, that doesn't help your particular situation.

:(

That was a dark time in OB's history and one which I still very much regret. Such a thing should never happen again but, alas, that doesn't help your particular situation.

It's no big deal really, I know I'm Nifty. It says it scrawled in lipstick on my bathroom mirror.

It's no big deal really, I know I'm Nifty. It says it scrawled in lipstick on my bathroom mirror.

Oh.

Uh. So, that was, umm. That was me, actually. What did the scrawling, I mean. And it, um, it isn't .... it isn't 'nifty'.

It's 'next'. You're next.

So.......
Edited by Allamorph

Oh.

Uh. So, that was, umm. That was me, actually. What did the scrawling, I mean. And it, um, it isn't .... it isn't 'nifty'.

It's 'next'. You're next.

So.......

Your handwriting really needs work.

Anyway, I'm gonna go move house...for unrelated reasons...

Your lipstick broke! That's why it looks like an i.

Plus I can't write in my handwriting. People might think I wrote it. And then where would I be?

Not looking up your next address, that's where.

How dare you, I buy only the finest quality writing lipstick.

And good luck finding me in my Allamorph-proof bunker. It has special paint that protects against harsh literary criticism.