OtakuBoards

Anyone here from 2001-ish?

KittyLynn

I used to be known as CL or Kitty around here almost 10 years ago. I thought of this forum today (with fondness, obviously) and decided I'd check it out and see where it is. Wow, it's different. I'm glad to see it still exists though. Anyone else here from back then? Let's hear from ya!

I was so young when I was a regular part of this forum and I just want to say that you guys were seriously an awesome part of my life, and I enjoyed having the friends I did, when I did. I hope OB still has that community feel today.

Keep up the good work James. This place basically raised me.

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]This very concept frightens and disturbs me.

Welcome back, in any case. It's always nice to have any kind of traffic, be it brand new or returning members such as yourself.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Haha, don't worry. I turned out to be a very normal person with normal social skills. It's actually sorta funny because looking at me now, you'd never think "That girl was part of an online anime community and was into Digimon, RPGs, etc." I did use a little exaggeration there, but it is true that I made a lot of friends here, and while we no longer keep touch, it was an awesome community that was a big part of who I was and I think a lot of the "alumni" would agree.

I don't know if I'm "back" for sure. But I definitely thought I'd poke around and say hello to some old friends if they were still kicking. However, looking at some of their profiles, a lot of their last login's were last year. So I might be out of luck.

I guess that's what I get for being nostalgic.

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]This very concept frightens and disturbs me.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=green]While I do agree with this, you definately don't want to be answering to Ace. He's not exactly the most sanest person out of us newer folk.

Joking aside, I think you're the 4th oldie that's returned within this month. Wonder if that's foreshadowing for the rest of this year? As Ace stated, it's always good to get people here. New or old alike.[/size][/color]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Good to see that some of the original members are still around!

I'm sure I see a lot of older members around now, but I probably don't recognise many of them due to name changes. It'd be really great if our profiles could show a list of all the names we'd ever had, but that might be asking a bit too much! :catgirl:[/font]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]*arrives after the sound of feet coming down a staircase*

Ah yes, I've been here since practically the beginning of time. Pretty much only Charles remembers when my name was Setsuna instead of Raiha. But what the hey, here I am![/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Times New Roman]*arrives after the sound of feet coming down a staircase*[/FONT][/COLOR][/quote]
[SIZE=1]
*Peers downstairs to see what's going on*

I'd swear I remember that username but with my memory I can never be sure. Welcome back anyway KittyLynn always good to have oldies pop in to say hello. [/SIZE]

[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]Good to see that some of the original members are still around!

I'm sure I see a lot of older members around now, but I probably don't recognise many of them due to name changes. It'd be really great if our profiles could show a list of all the names we'd ever had, but that might be asking a bit too much! :catgirl:[/font][/QUOTE] [size=1] Urm...doesn't it show up in your profile? 'cuz it says I use to be peanut and mameha in mine. I've changed my name a number of times...thinking of doing another one but then who would know I'm the great and famous pumpkin? that in itself would be a tragic mistake!!

Also welcome back Kitty. I actually don't remember you I'm from the 04 area...i believe? [/size]

[quote name='Pumpkin'][size=1] Urm...doesn't it show up in your profile? '[/size][/QUOTE]
[font=KNOW ALL]I had my name change in about 2003 or something and it doesn't show my old name either. It's a time thing.[/font]

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Yay for old member thread! Now I don't have to break the rules and make my own. ^_^

I remember Calumon_Lover! I think I was in a Digimon RP with you in 2003... back when I was... *cough* [SIZE="1"]Winged-Kid[/SIZE] *cough*. Buahaha, it's nice to be back.[/COLOR][/FONT]