OtakuBoards

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Magus

I really enjoy the Ultimate version of this game and I hope they continue to improve it. I would like to see more characters. I know people say that was the problem with MvC 2 but I thought having all those characters was fun. It prevented the sense of repetition of facing the same fighters over and over again. You can add more characters but not go overboard. Just bring on the fan favorites and maybe some unique other choices.
I have a list:
Marvel: Gambit, Cyclops, Green Goblin/Hobgoblin, Daredevil, Nightcrawler, Kingpin, Nick Fury, and Blade

Capcom: Megaman X, Captain Commando, Ken, Batsu, Guy, Edward Falcon(Power Stone), Wang-Tang(Power Stone), Samanosuke(Onimusha)

If not all, then some of these characters would great assets to the new game. They replace those characters no one ever plays with like Tron, Storm, etc.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Humaru' timestamp='1322857751' post='710448']If not all, then some of these characters would great assets to the new game. They replace those characters no one ever plays with like Tron, Storm, etc.
[/quote]
No one plays as Storm? Probably not on a casual level, but I've seen quite a few vids of higher level players using her.

• 2 weeks later...
Storm is an awesome character I seriously doubt we will see Megaman or any other the other Capcom characters who have been in almost every VS series game. I think they were attempting to introduce Capcom characters who have yet to be used in the VS series, and I think they made a good decision with the ones they have chosen. They are trying to avoid having a bunch of characters who rely on the same moves and animations.

• 6 months later...
Ok, looking what I've seen from Evolution, I think the most annoying character for me would be Dr. Doom. Watching some of these players fighting against teams like Dr. Doom/Dormammu/Magneto, Dr. Doom/Magneto/Phoenix, Morrigan/Dr. Doom/Akuma>Vergil>Hawkeye.... Basically any team with Dr. Doom. His hidden missles is extremely annoying. Hell, I was getting annoyed for players who had to go against these teams. Against the Doom/Magneto/Phoenix team, I can understand snapping in Phoenix, but any other team, I would think you need to snap Doom in if he's not the point character.

Another thing I noticed was an increase in Spencers. I don't blame them because he looks like a fun character, especially with his Bionic Arm. I'm still thinking about who I want to team with Vergil and right now I'm thinking Nova/Spencer/Vergil, or Vergil/Hawkeye/Spencer.