OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Warzone Backstage

GuyYouMetOnline

[quote name='Lawliet' date='13 August 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1281762328' post='699379']
Is this a thing that is still going on? Usually I try to post once every two days, but it seems like its been a while since I last posted and no one has gone after me :( I was just going to edit my post and add the post I was going to do tonight so I don't double post but I won't bother if it's not going to progress any further :( .
[/quote]

I was going to post tomorrow. I'm still fine tuning what I want my character to do. Sorry, its taking so long.

• 3 weeks later...
The fanfic version of this story is now up, and can be found [url=http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6292436/1/Warzone]here[/url].

A note: I will be using Eva in the fanfic. Sakura gave her permission for me to do so (although I'm really just taking the same starting point; my version of Eva will no end up substantially different from Sakura's).

[b]I had no idea there was a fanfic version. Thanks for the link, Guy.

Also just to let everyone know, I will be a little busy this weekend and Monday. But from Tuesday to Friday I will have a lot more free time than usual so I'll get one or a few posts in.

EDIT: Okay, I'm ready to get a post in. However, there's not much happening. Should we start an attack or try to move on to a new area or something, Guy?[/b] Edited by Lilt

• 3 years later...

Hello everybody. Guy, I was wonder if we were allowed to use pokemon from the black/white region even though we aren't using that local for this rp. More specifically, I was wondering if Joltik was allowed?

[attachment=15387:pkmn__joltik_nomnom_by_zilleniose-d3a9agu.jpg]

Edited by Nyxian