OtakuBoards

So Much Hate!!!!!!111!1!!!!!!1!1!1!1

Shinmaru

[quote name='Blue' date='23 August 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1282591125' post='699769']
I am surprised no one has mentioned this guy yet.

[center][u][b]Ito, Makoto
[/b][/u][/center]
[center][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_f-viBbVOAVw/RqEzBlZ6vkI/AAAAAAAAAAk/_QvR81CvfaE/s320/vlcsnap-5755546.png[/img][/center]

Warning: Contains spoilers
[spoiler]This guy is the very definition of "asshole *****". Girls if you think your boyfriend treats you bad, you have no idea how good you actually have it compared to what this guy does to girls. He first starts off with an innocent crush on a quiet decent girl, Kotonoha. However, he is too wimpy to take any initiative. So one of his good friends Sekai decides to help him out. Together they practice going on dates, and Sekai tries to shape Makoto into the ideal guy (oh how this fails). Eventually Sekai manages to give Makoto some back bone and he goes and asks out Kotonoha. The two hit it off but eventually it develops into a love triangle. Sekai realizes she likes Makoto and using the "help him with girls" guys she gets more intimate to teach him things. Eventually the two have sex. When Makoto realizes the world of sex he feels that things are going too slow with Kotonoha so he starts ignoring her. Eventually Sekai and Makoto are going at it like bunnies until whoops, she gets pregnant. Instantly Makoto ditches all responsibility. He acts out, hits Sekai and ignores her because getting her pregnant is totally not his fault. He then proceeds to **** other girls, even in threesomes because rumors went around that Makoto was good at sex. He ignores Kotonoha and the pregnant Sekai until Sekai seems to convince him to take some responsibility. Once again Makoto goes into rage and tries to run away from his responsibility by ******* around. Biggest ***** in anime history ever. I won't go any further because this is already spoiler full.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Someone needs to be castrated, or shot. Whichever is easier.[/size][/font] Edited by Gavin

[quote name='Gavin' date='24 August 2010 - 08:29 AM' timestamp='1282652986' post='699794']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Someone needs to be castrated, or shot. Whichever is easier.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
This. Seriously, reading those spoilers really had me wishing the guy was real so I could just punch him in the face.

[quote name='Beretta' date='24 August 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1282707367' post='699817']
This. Seriously, reading those spoilers really had me wishing the guy was real so I could just punch him in the face.
[/quote]
QUARP!

Makes me wonder who the hell creates characters as douchebaggy as this guy... Where does on find the inspiration for such a jerkwad? :whatever:

QUARP!

[quote name='Gavin' date='24 August 2010 - 02:29 PM' timestamp='1282652986' post='699794']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Someone needs to be castrated, or shot. Whichever is easier.[/size][/font]
[/quote]

[b]Actually, he gets it pretty bad I believe.

All I can say is [url="http://i37.tinypic.com/24mexrt.jpg"]"nice boat".[/url]

(That's a hint by the way. Google search will tell you more. It's bloody though if I remember correctly.)[/b]

[quote name='Beretta' date='24 August 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1282707367' post='699817']
[/quote]

[color=indigo]I agree. But that is why I think I love him. I don't remember ever really having an inkling to watch an anime of this genre but now I feel compelled just so I can see this jackass act like a leftover from the Jersey Shore.
[/color]

[quote name='Heaven's Cloud' date='25 August 2010 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1282787973' post='699848']
[color=indigo]I agree. But that is why I think I love him. I don't remember ever really having an inkling to watch an anime of this genre but now I feel compelled just so I can see this jackass act like a leftover from the Jersey Shore.
[/color]
[/quote]
Heh, I just can't bring myself to watch it. Only way I can bring myself to watch it is if these people get back at that guy at some point. And even then I still wouldn't watch it because it's just not my thing.

[quote name='Beretta' date='26 August 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1282830515' post='699873']
Heh, I just can't bring myself to watch it. Only way I can bring myself to watch it is if these people get back at that guy at some point. And even then I still wouldn't watch it because it's just not my thing.
[/quote]

[b]They do get back at him, but it's not for the weak of stomach. Also, certain people get back at someone besides him I believe. I would just say don't watch it.[/b]

After finally finishing [b]Blood+[/b], I've found another character to hate! Woohoo!

[center][b]Kai Miyagusuku[/b][/center]
[center][IMG]http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/Iuliathe3rd/39530.jpg[/IMG]
[size=1][i]"Sure I don't fully understand the dangers of this situation, but whiny whine whine anyway!"[/i][/size][/center]

I can't say I completely understand why this guy gets under my skin. [i]However[/i], I do have a few reasons. For one, holy crap is he ever whiny. Good lord! You could argue he has some good reason to whine about what he does, but... no. Just no. It gets annoying, oh so annoying. I understand that [spoiler]his father got killed suddenly by chiropterans and junk and so he wants to get back at them or whatever crap and he also wants to protect Saya and Riku and he really wants his father's damn gun and blah blah blah[/spoiler] but I stop caring after awhile. This complaint is really only applicable to the first season or two, but he never seems to fully understand just how dangerous this crap is! He doesn't get what's going on at all yet he wants to help somehow, and boy is he pushy about that. Gah.

And then there's the last half of the show. I guess you could say he gets "better"... almost too much so. Good gosh, it was already kind of bad beforehand, but now EVERYONE just loves this kid! He can do no wrong. He is the fountain of wisdom and goodness and gosh he's changed and oh so mature. But I call bull. This reeks of Gary Stu-ism. I mean, seriously, in the last episode [spoiler]he convinces Saya not to kill herself in the end, even though she had apparently made this resolution YEARS and YEARS ago! Not to mention before that he told Haji "I know you, man." No you do not. In the last frickin' episode Haji pretty much related this same sentiment to you, and yet NOW suddenly Haji listens to Kai! Kai should be an ambassador or some crap 'cause holy hell can he talk down a person easily.[/spoiler]

Sorry. No. I am not convinced. Kai just stuck his nose into everyone's business, the pushy jerk, and then everyone loves him by the end of the show. Great, just what I needed.
So sure, maybe he's not the hugest jerk, but the kid gets under my skin like very few characters can. Good gosh.

And no, anime. I did [i]not[/i] appreciate whatever fanservice you were trying to give me with certain Kai scenes. So stop it. :/

Errr.... Thanks, Miss Anonymous for opening an old wound. I actually hated that series because of him, Riku and Saya.

Anyway, [img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8733/omaeda.jpg[/img]

When it comes down to me hating Orihime and Rukia I can at least tolerate seeing them. Him on the otherhand, I'm ready to stop reading/watching. This guy is suppose to be comedy relief but I don't find him funny at all. If anything, all his antics are annoying than they are funny. He whines a lot. There was one moment where I was actually shocked to see him actually do something but it was quickly nulifiied in that same chapter. Anytime he's on screen it's a waste IMO.

Edit:

[img]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9797/momoh.jpg[/img]

I don't know how I could forget about her when I hate her more than Orihime and Rukia combined. In the Soul Society arc it's like she just lacked any common sense what-so-ever. I'll leave it at that.

Edit 2:

[img]http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8528/kondn.jpg[/img]

Words aren't needed here. Edited by Phenom