OtakuBoards

Series you never thought you'd love but wound up loving anyway.

The Tentacle

MegaMan NT Warrior....lol. Ended up getting obsessed with it. My brother and I would both pretend like we thought it was dumb, but then one day my brother was imitating a commercial and was like "wanna watch MegaMan" me: "yeah" *is sheepish*. Yeaaah, so ended up loving that one, and never expecting it to happen either!

The majority of animes I'm really into, ie Chrono Crusade, Nagi no Asukara: are ones I found randomly while searching for something to watch xD.

Yeah, yeah it is :D. We also used to invent attacks, using splashing motions to indicate the "battlechip in" part XD. We also made up our own ridiculous Megaman-centered games that were pretty hilarious. AND IT'S OVER 9000!!!! Bet you and your cousin have fond childhood LARPing memories of DBZ too, then x3.

Heh, I know where you are coming from. I would chop the water to make a 'ice wall' that was supposed to block attacks. I am more fond of us playing Sonic & Knuckles with him. We would run around collecting Chaos Emeralds that looked a lot like marbles, and dramatically fight Dr Robotnic and his horde of machines.