OtakuBoards

my yearly status report.

CaNz

[quote name='Vicky' timestamp='1313435392' post='708925']
It's okay, I'd make a terrible moderator anyway. That's like an anarchist campaigning to be chief of police. [/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Are you kidding? I [i]only[/i] hire anarchists. I'd mention kuja to you, but you may not remember who he was.[/font]

[quote name='James' timestamp='1313469211' post='708936']
[font=palatino linotype]Are you kidding? I [i]only[/i] hire anarchists. I'd mention kuja to you, but you may not remember who he was.[/font]
[/quote]

I remember the legends around him, haha. I'd make a terrible [i]anarchist[/i] moderator at least - what would I do? Parade around the Arena controlling everyone's characters and being [i]really[/i] naughty by double posting to set a terrible example? Down with the Otaku regime! >_<

By the way, not to advertise here but you should totally join my new RPG too. When I start it, that is. Since a certain Allamorph is refusing to join... :P

[quote name='James' timestamp='1313469211' post='708936']
[font="palatino linotype"]Are you kidding? I [i]only[/i] hire anarchists. I'd mention kuja to you, but you may not remember who he was.[/font]
[/quote]

[KUJA]Oh hi again [img]http://www.webportal.com.my/chat/smiley_biggrin.gif[/img] i hope Boo took it w[b]e[/b]ll that you gave me his job LOL[/KUJA] Edited by kuja

[font="Tahoma"]Oh sheesh. Banned until October!

But CaNz, congrautlations on not getting banned for another year. To dodge the staff for one year is pretty darn impressive, but for two years is practically unspeakable! You are a worthy adversary.[/font]

[quote name='kuja' timestamp='1313500383' post='708939']
[KUJA]Oh hi again [img]http://www.webportal.com.my/chat/smiley_biggrin.gif[/img] i hope Boo took it w[b]e[/b]ll that you gave me his job LOL[/KUJA]
[/quote]
Can we hand out the troll of the year award yet... we have a clear winner.

[quote name='T.O.P' timestamp='1313522451' post='708942']
[font="Tahoma"]

But CaNz, congrautlations on not getting banned for another year. To dodge the staff for one year is pretty darn impressive, but for two years is practically unspeakable! You are a worthy adversary.[/font]
[/quote]

I am pretty sure it is because without me the podcast would run out of material, so I should be thanking you for all your help.