OtakuBoards

Otaku Doodles

chibi-master

I present to you all, a drawing that took about 24 hours to finish. There are plenty of mistakes and things I don't like, but I think I like the way this turned out.

[attachment=14872:precure.jpg]

From left to right: Miss Anonymous, Kei, Allamorph, Sangome, Desbreko, me.

Precure names in the same order: Cure Curry, Cure Judgement, Cure Shade, Cure Moe, Cure Sparkle, Cure Smiley. Edited by chibi-master

[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='16 August 2010 - 04:10 AM' timestamp='1281946257' post='699479']
Chibi, you did an [i]amazing[/i] job, and Des in particular is hilarious oh my gosh.

Nice job on the coloring too. :3
[/quote]
I'M SO SORRY DES!!!

Thank you!

[quote name='CaNz' date='16 August 2010 - 04:16 AM' timestamp='1281946581' post='699480']
that'spretty fewken sweet i must say.
[/quote]
Awww, thanks! I editted it so you know who's who.

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]DUDE I LOOK AWESOME. Alla and Des made me snerk. XD [s]And I really think Cure Moe is better suited for Des but whatevs[/s].

Nice job, Chibi~[/font][/color]

[quote name='Cat' date='16 August 2010 - 12:34 PM' timestamp='1281980099' post='699488']
Very cute drawing, though one of the characters kind of scares me a little bit. I think its all the pink. I'm not a fan of pink.
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]You sure it's not the fact that the one in pink is a guy? :huh: [/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='Sangome' date='16 August 2010 - 01:19 PM' timestamp='1281989949' post='699496']

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]You sure it's not the fact that the one in pink is a guy? :huh: [/font][/color]
[/quote]

Nope, don't mind that at all. Guys in drag don't bother me. In fact, I support it. There a street where I to shop and there is a drag bar there. The "Ladies" are supper nice, though I did get asked out by one. I have to admit, one of the top strange thinks to ever happen to me.

Nope, I think its the pink. Edited by Cat

[quote name='Cat' date='16 August 2010 - 01:34 PM' timestamp='1281980099' post='699488']
Very cute drawing, though one of the characters kind of scares me a little bit. I think its all the pink. I'm not a fan of pink.
[/quote]
It's the nose. I did a crappy job on it and it irritates me...

[quote name='Sangome' date='16 August 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1281989949' post='699496']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]You sure it's not the fact that the one in pink is a guy? :huh: [/font][/color]
[/quote]
Or the fact that the pink one's nose looks like a potato? I'm doing a re-do of Des. He will not have the Squidward nose in the re-do. Also, he will be surrounded b lolis as an apology.

[quote name='Cat' date='16 August 2010 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1281994824' post='699500']
Nope, don't mind that at all. Guys in drag don't bother me. In fact, I support it. There a street where I to shop and there is a drag bar there. The "Ladies" are supper nice, though I did get asked out by one. I have to admit, one of the top strange thinks to ever happen to me.

Nope, I think its the pink. -_-
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Ahh, my apologies. I wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes or sound offensive, if I was. :sweatdrop: [/font][/color]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='16 August 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1281994893' post='699501']
He will not have the Squidward nose in the re-do.
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]That's probably one of the most hilarious mental images I've had in awhile. *smacked*[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='Sangome' date='16 August 2010 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1281998670' post='699506']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Ahh, my apologies. I wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes or sound offensive, if I was. :sweatdrop: [/font][/color]

[/quote]

Don't worry, you weren't offensive at all. My wording came across wrong and sounded a bit angry. For that I'm sorry. :)

I agree with you, chibi. It could very well be the funky nose. Edited by Cat

[quote name='Cat' date='16 August 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1281999183' post='699507']
My wording came across wrong and sounded a bit angry. For that I'm sorry.
[/quote]
yeah... now i am all unsure about asking women out while wearing my prom queen dress! :P

[quote name='CaNz' date='16 August 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1282000773' post='699508']
yeah... now i am all unsure about asking women out while wearing my prom queen dress! :P
[/quote]

You should go for it. Never know, she might be the one. :P

Des as Cure Sparkle will never stop being funny. Oh my gosh, that brought another fit of giggles. Good job again, chibi. XD

It'd be great if you did end up coloring it, and if you did you would HAVE to share, ya hear? :/

[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='16 August 2010 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1282016466' post='699522']
Des as Cure Sparkle will never stop being funny. Oh my gosh, that brought another fit of giggles. Good job again, chibi. XD

It'd be great if you did end up coloring it, and if you did you would HAVE to share, ya hear? :/
[/quote]
Giggles are good!

If I do, I will. :)

[quote name='Desbreko' date='17 August 2010 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1282018912' post='699525']
[color=#4B0082]The second one looks much better without the giant schnoz of doom. :)[/color]
[/quote]
inorite

Glad you like it!

Birthday present for my best friend, Kay. One of our OC's who has no name as of yet. We call him Shadow Guy because we're very creative.

[attachment=14878:shadow2.jpg]

And here's a comic I made about an experience at my cousin's house in July...

[attachment=14879:cousin.jpg] Edited by chibi-master

[b]How long ago did you draw those?

I love your representation of yourself though chibi. You make a great cartoon character.

I would love to hear the story behind that comic, although I'm pretty sure that's exactly how it happened that day. XD[/b]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Lilt' date='19 August 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1282245447' post='699614']
[b]How long ago did you draw those?

I love your representation of yourself though chibi. You make a great cartoon character.

I would love to hear the story behind that comic, although I'm pretty sure that's exactly how it happened that day. XD[/b]
[/quote]
Both of those were done at about 4 a.m. today.

Thank you very much!

I was at my cousin's house earlier this summer, as you may remember. She lives in a gated community that has golf carts with each house. She, my sister and I were all crammed in one and she decided to let me drive. In my defense, I get nervous and it was super dark.

[b]EDIT:[/b] Because Chat was being frisky today. :whatever:

[attachment=14890:chat.jpg] Edited by Lady Shy

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Zombie_Nosh' date='01 September 2010 - 10:47 AM' timestamp='1283352435' post='700114']
You know, you sure are talented. I especially loved your cousin's driving skills, made me laugh. Kind of reminded me of Kate Beaton; the humour, not the artwork.

Kudos again.
[/quote]
Thank you very much!

A few weeks ago, there was a substitute teacher in AP Psych. I was bored, sooo...

[attachment=14904:girl.jpg]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='CaNz' date='11 October 2010 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1286816921' post='701045']
That is a very cute cloud....
[/quote]
Aww, thanks.

So. At the end of last month, I decided to use some sort of special face thing that would take off make up really easily. Apparently, I'm allergic to such face things.
[attachment=14909:face.jpg]

Also, birthday edits: Happy 30th birthday to both Rachmaninoff and Indi-Cat!
Rach's pic is me being crushed by a cello, since I'm sure he wished for that when I first showed up on the OB. Indi's pic is based off a comment she made in a thread about Des popping out of a cake.
[attachment=14910:cello.jpg]
[attachment=14911:indi.jpg]

And nooow... Allamorph. I heard from a few people that your birthday may be in November. If not, sorry for being late/early. If so, I do not have the exact day, so I've decided to put yours up tonight. I know you don't like to make a big deal of your birthday, so I apologize if this bothers you. Still, happy birthday, you sassy cat, you.
[attachment=14912:alla.jpg] Edited by chibi-master

• 1 month later...