OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Podcast

Korey

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Awesome podcast, guys. The roundtable thing is working really well. :)

And Korey, what's up with your cockney accent? I'll have to show you how it's done. :P

Shy, I think Adam took you to the same restaurant that he took me to. He's addicted to that place, I reckon.[/font]

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1292681958' post='702908']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]Awesome podcast, guys. The roundtable thing is working really well. :)

And Korey, what's up with your cockney accent? I'll have to show you how it's done. :P

Shy, I think Adam took you to the same restaurant that he took me to. He's addicted to that place, I reckon.[/font]
[/quote]

I knew you would change your name after listening to this episode, and it still made me guffaw when I saw it.

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1292681958' post='702908']

[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]Who're you? Do I know you :V[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]Howdy folks! Just stoppin by to let you know that if you want to be a part of our very special Christmas edition of the Podcast, you're in luck! Boo and I are looking for co-hosts / submissions for the podcast. You know the drill, PM myself or Boo and we'll work out a time that works for the both of us!

Thank you :wow:

[/font]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Oh, I've been terrible for years. It's just that up until now, I've generally at least been asleep before 5 in the freaking morning.

Boo: Yeah, the music is actually what took me the longest. I wanted suitable snobbish background violin to make the segment sound as pretentious and high-class as possible. Didn't quite get that, but you've got to agree that [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5okzOrTYGU"]this violin cover of Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy"[/url] that I found is totally awesome and fits the mood pretty well anyway.

Although I could have probably turned it down a little at the very beginning, it's about the same volume as my narration there.[/font]

Ok. It's time. Episode 007 is out. NOW.

[center][size="7"][b][url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/ob-podcast-007-the-holy-number-holiday-special"]Episode 007![/url]
[/b][/size][left]
It speaks for itself, I guess.

Enjoy.

Don't turn your volume up too high.

Merry Christmas.

CHRISTMAS CAKE, SEPARATE FILE AND LYRICS FOUND [url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/christmas-cake"]HERE[/url].

Audio files are downloadable by clicking the little downward arrow button above the audio track.
[/left] [/center] Edited by Boo

[font="Tahoma"]Just wanted to thank you guys for all your support with the podcast. This production couldn't move on without you guys. We hope to bring you bigger and badder( bad is good) things from our Podcast.

You guys rock <3[/font]

[color="#9932cc"]The ending song was AMAZING. I am not going to lie. Shin sounds sexy with his ho ho ho's.

Lyndy sounds like Trip, and Gome and everyone else were really cool too. I sounded like utter crap though. Boo, I'mma keel you. [/color] Edited by Desarina

[font="Comic Sans MS"]We all need to get together when we're all rich and famous and do some bad karaoke. I do a killer impression of Fred Schneider from the B-52's. I don't even need to be drunk to do it.

Song sounded great, though. Sounds like a lot of fun, remind me to sign up for the next one.[/font] Edited by The Professor

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1293146376' post='703203']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]We all need to get together when we're all rich and famous and do some bad karaoke. I do a killer impression of Fred Schneider from the B-52's. I don't even need to be drunk to do it.

Song sounded great, though. Sounds like a lot of fun, remind me to sign up for the next one.[/font]
[/quote]

I would gladly join you for a round of "Rock Lobster".

Loved this episode, and you did a lot given the limited resources. (Skype trying to ruin Christmas!) The "Christmas Cake" song segment is especially well produced; great work there.

And I am indescribably happy that Hans von Hozel's great works of literature will reach a wider audience.