OtakuBoards

E V A N G E L I O N

James

[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1332584891' post='710935']
So... Now that you don't work here anymore...
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]I was thinking about this RPG recently. I'm still interested in doing a re-interpretation of Evangelion, but... in some respects I think the original setup here isn't right. I don't think it works. If I were to do anything with this, I'd need to make really big changes to it. The setting, for one thing.

I've been considering working with this, or maybe looking at another Almagest RPG. Not sure.[/font]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Almagest? Hm? Call me on Skype or something, James. Almagest has always been near and dear to my heart. I was actually chatting with an artist yesterday about working on a small Almagest comic for our portfolios. With Expedition I think we overextended ourselves a bit, but I would certainly like to wrap up some of those plot threads and figure out what the next step is.

- Shy

[quote name='Shy' timestamp='1332877680' post='711064']
Almagest? Hm? Call me on Skype or something, James. Almagest has always been near and dear to my heart. I was actually chatting with an artist yesterday about working on a small Almagest comic for our portfolios. With Expedition I think we overextended ourselves a bit, but I would certainly like to wrap up some of those plot threads and figure out what the next step is.

- Shy
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]I'm not sure that I can write any further for Expedition - I mean, it's possible, but I feel very distanced from the RPG now. And it's a bit difficult to jump back in when it would probably only be you and I doing the writing.

On the other hand, Expedition just kind of stopped... I remember we were going to end up in Al-Ahmar before the third RPG. Hrm.

There's a big part of me that wants to do a new RPG in Al-Ahmar, partly because of the different setting and partly because it would be an excuse not to basically utilise the entire family. If particular characters went there, we could easily move characters in and out of that setting as required. Whereas if we set another RPG on their home turf, it will possibly become necessary to do a lot more cross-referencing all the time. And with the huge cast of this RPG, that would just be annoying I think.

Anyway, maybe we can continue this discussion in the Almagest backstage topic.

As for Evangelion, I would really like to re-visit it but I can't dedicate myself to more than one RPG at once. And I'm kind of keen to work with Almagest again. ~_^[/font]