OtakuBoards

Name that movie

Linkukun

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Gavin' timestamp='1302077838' post='706276']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][b]"Whenever one of us has had a victory, king of the moment."[/b][/size][/font]
[/quote]

[color=darkred][size=1]"Count of Monte Cristo".

[b]"My name? If you knew that, you'd be as clever as me."[/b][/color][/size] Edited by JCBaggee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1307870698' post='707945']
[font="Comic Sans MS"][b]Who Framed Roger Rabbit?[/b].

"Oh, good! My dog found the chainsaw!"[/font]
[/quote]
[b]
Lol, Lilo and Stitch[/b]
[i]
[size="2"]"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries." [/size][/i]

[quote name='Grouchy Cat' timestamp='1312453822' post='708758']
[b]Monty Python and the Holy Grail.[/b] I love that movie.

Ahem.

[i]"I just want to make people silky-smooth!"[/i]
[/quote]

Lol [b]You Don't Mess with the Zohan.[/b] xD I can't tell you how many times I've watched this movie, next to the Monty Python movies.

:3[i] "Would you quit it? What, the ocean isn't big enough for you or something like that? You got a problem? Huh? Do ya, do ya, do ya? You wanna piece of me? Yeah, yeah! Ooh, I'm scared now! What?" [/i]

• 7 months later...
[quote name='Celeste' timestamp='1312460416' post='708759']:3[i] "Would you quit it? What, the ocean isn't big enough for you or something like that? You got a problem? Huh? Do ya, do ya, do ya? You wanna piece of me? Yeah, yeah! Ooh, I'm scared now! What?"[/i][/quote]
[color=#008000][b]Finding Nemo[/b] :tongue:[/color][color=#008000] [/color]

[size=3][b][color=#008000]This one might be a bit more difficult:[/color][/b][/size]

[size=3][color=#008000]"For the love of god I can smell her chapstick!" (personally my favorite line in the movie)[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#008000]or[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#008000]"I've gotten a lot of use out of chainsaws over the years - killed a lot of zombies, saved a lot of lives - but at the end of the day when push comes to shove... they're just too damn heavy."[/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
My Name Is Bruce! Right? Right.

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. [size=3][font=arial, sans-serif]Even though the sound of it something quite atrocious.[/font][/size]" (I typed that right in one go!) Edited by Boo