OtakuBoards

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Sangome

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Ace is making me post so he doesn't double post.

[center][IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2v1nhag.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Proceed.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="Comic Sans MS"]I enjoyed this episode. There was much of Fluttershy being adorable, Rarity being dangerously fabulous and Twilight being completely neurotic.

And it also appears that Princess Celestia is confirmed to enjoy a bit of light-hearted trolling. I am pleased.[/font] Edited by The Professor

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1302301090' post='706367']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I enjoyed this episode. There was much of Fluttershy being adorable, [b]Rarity being dangerously fabulous[/b] and Twilight being completely neurotic.[/font]
[/quote]
My favorite part, I swear! Her voice actress has a terrific voice for yelling.

[spoiler]Got to say, though: I totally called them on the phoenix reveal.[/spoiler]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1302311345' post='706378']
My favorite part, I swear! Her voice actress has a terrific voice for yelling.

[spoiler]Got to say, though: I totally called them on the phoenix reveal.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

[b]I thought the whole 'Pinkie Pie at the party' scene would have been your favorite.

Speaking of Rarity's voice actress, is that her singing on the episode with the dress making? Because she has a good singing voice too.[/b]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I think so? I just watched that one myself. I'm slowly chugging along. xD

Speaking of, I think I have a new favorite pony in the form of Vinyl Scratch/DJ P0N-3. Gotta love me some one scene wonders.

late edit: It's not her own singing voice, I just looked. Coulda fooled me, though! [And it did...][/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

This show is addictive. I never thought I would like it as much as I do. I thought the Ponies day (April 1) was awesome and I like avatars that where used. Edited by Cat

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1302655773' post='706493']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I think so? I just watched that one myself. I'm slowly chugging along. xD

Speaking of, I think I have a new favorite pony in the form of Vinyl Scratch/DJ P0N-3. Gotta love me some one scene wonders.

late edit: It's not her own singing voice, I just looked. Coulda fooled me, though! [And it did...][/font][/color]
[/quote]

[b]It fooled me too actually. XD It's still a cool song though.

And if you like DJ P0N-3 I'm sure you've already seen this, but I'll post it anyways. It's my favorite of the youtube videos of her.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZqQ6jmQx4A[/media]

If I was any good at editing, I would make some videos of her with most of the music from the show.[/b]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][center][img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4047/pinkaminadianepie.png[/img][/center]

Pinkamina
[i]Diane[/i]
Pie

I loved everything about this episode. Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, Applejack trying to be sophisticated, awkward teenage Fluttershy (they find a way to make her more adorable every week), Rarity being a grade-A drama queen again, Amish Pinkie, Twilight spazzing in front of everyone, it was all just fantastic.

Things we learned:
- Twilight is, in fact, Spike's mommy.
- Ponies have parents. This changes everything.
- Did I mention Amish Pinkie? That needs to be emphasized.
- Rainbow Dash is basically responsible for just about everything about the show's setting.

10/10 would watch again.[/font]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Even though I'm still playing catch up [I've got about 5-6 episodes to go], I decided to watch this one anyway since I was awake for it.

But yeah, I agree; it was a pretty fun episode. Dash being [in?]directly responsible for everything in the show ever is awesome and I approve of it 100000000%.[/font][/color]

I love the latest episode. Those little crusaders are cute. It was interesting seeing how everyone got their cute marks and how dash was responsible for it all. I think its up there on my list of favorite episodes.

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Guess who finally got caught up on all the episodes~? 8D

Boy howdy that was a lot of sparkly colorful ponies to take in all at once...but it's nice to not feel so behind now.[/font][/color]

[font="Trebuchet MS"][color="#4b0082"]Ohhhh, DJ pony!

Congrats to you Gome, and that's how I felt when I watched every single MLP in only two days :) HerpDerp.[/color][/font]

[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/348/a/2/ferrarity_by_kloudmutt-d34w5bf.jpg[/img] Edited by Puppet Mistress

[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1303058030' post='706652']
[B]I'm waiting for a complete upload of the last episode then I'll be caught up too.

So does anypony here already have their cutie mark?[/B]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]It's on Youtube; I just rewatched it last night. The quality is kind of meh, but it's there.

And no. I still don't know what I wanna do with my life. *tear*[/font][/color]

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/o9fiit.jpg[/IMG]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]This was a good episode. I liked the past few episodes a bit more, but I liked having a Spike-centric episode, and I could relate to his bouts of jealousy. Pretty solid all around.

It's also becoming more and more increasingly apparent that Lauren Faust is throwing more and more stuff in for the /co//older crowd [as if we haven't known that enough already], with [spoiler]Pinkie's incredibly lame pun about "spiked punch" and Spike's mangling of the stuffed mouse, complete with fake blood[!].[/spoiler]

Are there 25 or 26 episodes in this season, though? I keep hearing one or the other. I'd like to know if the finale is next week or the week after...[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Spike suddenly channeling Snidely Whiplash was by far the best part of this episode, although finding out that Ponyville has a specialty shop that sells absolutely nothing but quills and sofas was pretty great, too. Not as good as the last two weeks' episodes, but still a great episode. Wouldn't mind seeing more Spike-centric ones in the future, especially if Evil!Spike makes another appearance in them.

[spoiler]Staying off the imageboards for the week in fears that 4Chan decalres Scootabuse canon after that tiny scene near the beginning.[/spoiler][/font]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1303496090' post='706754']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Are there 25 or 26 episodes in this season, though? I keep hearing one or the other. I'd like to know if the finale is next week or the week after...[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]26. Next week is Pinkie Pie being forever alone, the one after that is the Grand Galloping Gala/season finale.[/font]

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/ac5opg.jpg[/IMG]
[color="#FF00FF"][b][size="7"][i]PARTIES[/i][/size][/b][/color]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]So yeah, this was...pretty epic, actually. We now know Pinkie's mental stability relies on parties, else she'll transform back into Pinkamena Diane Pie. I...think she's...actually grown on me after this episode. As much as I don't want to admit it.[/font][/color]