OtakuBoards

The OtakuBoards Gym Leader Tournament

Kei

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Afraid it's looking like I'll have to pull out of this guys, I've had a load of work fall into my lap and I was still in the middle of developing my team. I'll let you know if things change but unless a miracle happens I don't think I'll be anywhere near having a team ready in a week.[/size][/font]

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I think she just means a finalized roster, not that they all have to be at level 60. If that was the case, several of us would probably be SOL.[/font][/color]

[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]Right, I'm just meaning that the ones you're going to use have to be locked in. You'll still have until the day before the tourney starts to get them up to 60.
[/color][/font]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I was more distracted at your sudden lack of comic sans than the edgy name.

Anyway, if we don't get an announcement by...let's say Wednesday of our Dream World Eevee pickup, then I'll post my final list. Beheeyem isn't really that great, but they're taking forever to announce when we can pick our Eeveelutions up. :/[/font][/color]

My team has been set in stone for so long I kind of want to change them, but I've been busy making my for reals competitive team which is a lot more work than I put in last time because I'm trying to IV breed. I guess if I changed them I'd have to redo my banner anyways...

[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]I suppose I'd better reiterate my final roster: Altaria, Gyarados, Crobat, Honchkrow, Emolga, and Sigilyph.

My Friend Code is 3825 7967 4999. Just a reminder that everyone has until 11:59 p.m. Saturday to get their teams locked and their FCs posted.
[/color][/font]

[center][img]http://www.apoliticus.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/bestdragons_puff_03_10.jpg[/img]
[/center][center]
Just to confirm, Team Dragon is:

Dialga
Druddigon
Altaria
Kingdra
Flygon
Haxorus

Friend code: 4212 4208 9191
[/center]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][s]Okay so since I have no idea when I'll get my Dream World Espeon, I'll go ahead and lock in my team.[/s] NEVERMIND, we're officially getting our Eeveelutions on the 19th. 8D

Gothitelle
Reuniclus
Epseon
Metagross
Gallade
Sigilyph

Code: 4169 3816 3706. Name's Sangome, natch.[/font][/color] Edited by Mrs. Doctor Professor Lady

Oh yeah

[u][u]Poison Team[/u]

[/u]1. Nidoqueen
2. Muk
3. Seviper
4. Scolipede
5. Garbordor
6. Amoonguss

Friend Code: [color="#000000"][u]0346 9718 0202[/u] [/color]Name: [u]Annie

[/u]Forgot the name o3o
lol

[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"][quote name='Lilly' timestamp='1305232415' post='707305']
Oh yeah

[u][u]Poison Team[/u]

[/u]1. Nidoqueen
2. Muk
3. Seviper
4. Scolipede
5. Garbordor
6. Amoonguss

Friend Code: [color="#000000"][u]0346 9718 0202[/u] [/color]Name: [u]Annie

[/u]Forgot the name o3o
lol
[/quote]
I already named you Lilly. >.< I'll change it. xD[/font][/color]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][b]Fire Team[/b] (If I'm able to get it together)
Emboar
Charizard
Arcanine
Chandelure
Ninetales
Reshiram

[b]Friend Code:[/b] 0218 0496 4597
[b]Name:[/b] Gavin[/size][/font]

[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]All righty. Registration is now officially closed. If you signed up but did not confirm your team in time, please try again next tournament. Thanks to everyone else for getting their information in on time.

All participating Trainers have two weeks (or until May 27th) to get their teams polished. The first round of the tournament will being on the 28th. Match-ups will be posted prior to that date, so please watch the original post for your match-up.

Thanks again to all the participants. See you on the battlefield.
[/color][/font]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Well, I'm going to feel like a real heel about this now, but it's been something I've put a bit of thought in to for the past couple of days, and, well...I'm afraid I'm going to have to withdraw as well. I simply didn't have the time or the motivation to grind all my Pokes to level 60, due to school and other stresses. [That and the Dream World being stupid about giving me my Espeon has kind of put me in a foul mood towards Pokemon for awhile, since it is not the first time I've had issues with that thing].

If you just absolutely positively need me for this, I can try my best to grind my Pokemon in a week, but if not, I'm just gonna have to drop. I'm deeply sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused for you, Kei, or anyone else participating; the main reason I was hesitant about withdrawing was because I was afraid of potentially putting a dent in all of this. But I just can't do it. Maybe next time.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

So whats the rule on Move Lists? I get that your pokemon can't change... but I think it would be even worse if you could TM up your pokemon before a battle.
I doubt anyone here would be cheap enough to try that, but I figure an official ruling might be in order.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Sorry guys, going to have to pull out too. Just haven't had any spare time to get my team together and trained in the last few weeks because of IRL stuff. I'll try and work on them over the next while so that maybe in the future if this is still going I can participate. [/size][/font]