OtakuBoards

Legend of Dargoon: New Dawn

Akieen Cloud

[size="1"]Coltaine didn't want to move, his body stiff with her arms wrapped around him. He felt his heart beating, the heat rising to his face as he controlled a shuttering breath. He didn't want her to let go, he didn't want the moment to end, he wanted nothing more then to just sweep her off her feet now. He had to really try to push the feeling away, to keep his body still, he felt something on his skin then, his heart jumping as he registered the lightest touch of her lips to his skin. He shook then, no longer able to hold back the urge to let it tremble through his body. She looked up at him then, catching him looking down at her, his eyes seeing that depth in her eyes again. Seeing that something had changed, seeing resolve in her eyes now.
[b]
"What's wrong Coltaine?" He [/b]shook his head then.
[b]
"It's nothing, we should get back to the camp now." [/b]She nodded as she let go, the embrace ending and Coltaine feeling a little colder because of it. She stalked off ahead of him and he just sighed, Destrus coming up and rubbing his head against Coltaine.
[b]
"I know boy, I know."[/b] He rubbed the horses head with an almost sad look on his face.
[b]
"We came close to losing her tonight, shouldn't care this much but I do. Come on, lets go boy." [/b]Destrus nuzzling close to him the whole way as he put on some wood for the fire he picked up on the walk back before retrieving his cape and walking back to his tent, catching the faint scent, the smell making him close his eyes with a slight smile. He slept peacefully that night, his cape over him as he held on to her scent, feeling calm through the night. After that night, Coltaine didn't sleep as well, he kept up first watch, but after he would retired for the night, he stayed awake, hiding in the surrounding areas when they camped in the foliage. When they made it out on to the plains he had felt more comfortable about letting Mira have a watch alone, he wasn't sure if she had been aware of his presence, but he knew he wasn't going to let that night repeat itself. A week had passed by then, time seeming to have passed slowly as they all trotted out into the world, heading in a direction they could feel was another dragon that awaited them. Coltaine and Mira had conversations often, she liked sneaking up on him and scaring him, sometimes it worked other times it failed. That night, she had changed enough for him to notice, she was on him more often, she would get close to him at night and she would ride next to him everyday. He half expected her to be standing over him when he woke, and he half hoped she would be cuddled up next to him.
[b]
"By the fates, I'm fantasizing about her now. She is literally twenty bloody feet away, may they take me in my sleep."[/b] He rose then from his bed, the dawn not able to break through the thick clouds, he could see the dark clouds gathering, knowing they were in for another rain storm. Throwing on his cape, he undid his tent and packed it away, walking to the camp he help put away the supplies, looking to Mira often. She caught him just as often as he looked, the look burning in her eyes, making him long to discover that feeling for himself now. When they had everything packed away he saddled Destrus and they began their walk again, the rain catching them then, the obvious sound of water bouncing against Senga's armor. Mira was huddling under her cloak the whole ride, their conversation had died as the wind had picked up, carrying away their words. He had contemplated telling her then, when the winds muffled his words, letting her know everything he had been thinking the whole time they had traveled together. He didn't though, confident she would simply read his lips then, they set up camp earlier then usual due to the harsh rain. He was chilled by the water, but his cape kept most of it off of his body, the natural oils of the feathers keeping the water at bay. He looked to Mira one more time, she had stayed with him out in the rain, the rain wasn't coming down hard, but it was wet enough to drench everything they had. She sat beside him as they had put up a over hang, shielding themselves from the rain and covering the fire enough to warm up under it, the rain still found its way under the shelter. Without thinking, he undid his cloak and covered Mira in it, covering as much of her as possible, he looked into the fire, not seeing the stunned look in her eyes. She spoke then.
[b]
"Thank you Coltaine."[/b] He almost lost it hearing his name.
[b]
"You're welcome, you need it more then me."[/b] She touched the feathers with her hands.
[b]
"What's with the feathers, is it some sort of weird clan thing?" [/b]He sighed again. Holding out his hand to her.
[b]
"If you don't want it, all you had to do was say so."[/b] She held on to his cape tightly then.
[b]
"I was just asking, touchy are we."[/b] He let out a small laugh as he set his hand down, suddenly feeling her cold hand on his, wanting to take hold of it, he just stared into the fire more. Resisting the urge, even thought he could feel his walls falling more and more everyday.[/size]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Mira felt her body begin to warm up ever so slowly, her clothes and skin still chilled from the rain water that lingered on her, the heat of Coltaine's body to tempting to resist anymore and she slid closer to him, pressing her side to his sighing as his body heart seeped into her. She shivered violently, rocking his body as well, he blinked out of his stare and looked down at her.
"By the fates woman, go to bed. Get warm."
She shook her head as she tucked into him a little more, her head now resting on his broad shoulder.
"I'll be alright, I have a personal heater right here."
She hugged his arm to her chest with a slightly smile and closed her eyes as the heat began to spread through her more as she leaned into him, his cloak helping to keep the misting rain the fell off her already water logged person. She untangled her arms from his one and pulled it tighter around her as her fingers ran across the feathers gently.
"I was just asking Coltaine, not trying to make fun. Are the feathers a clan symbol of some kind?"
He didn't answer her right away only took a deep breath and let it out making her roll her eyes.
"You seriously sigh to much."
He glanced down at her, her head still resting on his shoulder, her eyes shut as she relaxed; her body no longer trembling due to the cold, a small smile on her face as her fingers continued to stroke the feathers of his cape. She wasn't aware of how long she was sat dozing next to him, but it didn't seem like long before he was shaking her gently trying to wake her up. She frowned slightly and turned her body into his in her sleep, her arms wrapping around his, her face going into his shoulder as she mumbled.
"Coltaine, lemme sleep."
He shook his head and shook her gently again, trying to bring her around, she finally opened her eyes and sighed as she stirred more finally waking enough for him to get loose from her grip. Mira blinked, the rain had begun falling again, the was coming down in thick sheets and soaked the ground and anything else it touched, as if wanting to flood the earth. She looked over to Coltaine and felt her cheeks heat as she realized that she was still leaning on him, even though his arm was free of her she still leaned on him for his body heat, looking up at him she had caught him looked down at her as well and she shivered as she felt his warm breath wash across her lips, she felt the urge to lean forward more and press her's to his but before she could act on it his gaze shifted, Ahara emerging from his tent to take over the watch. Mira frowned at him and stood up slowly, stretching and sighing as her joints popped and loosened. She untied the cape and gave it back to him with a smile, leaning forward and pressing a small kiss to his cheek.
"Thank you again Coltaine, it was really sweet of you."
She smiled and turned, dashing through the rain towards her tent, slipping inside she sat down on her knees and slipped her soaked white shirt from her body and slipped on the thin satin shirt her brother had gotten her for her birthday a few years back. One of the only fine pieces of clothing she had and she cherished it. Slipping off her skirt she hung both went articles of clothing up to allow them to dry and lay down on her bed roll her thoughts wandering for just a moment, not surprised as Coltaine popped up more than once, she sighed and closed her eyes and drifted back to sleep, her skin still warm from his body heat, the feeling of it comforting to her. She had been sleeping for nearly 45 minutes when she sat up straight from her bed roll as thunder rumbled through the sky, her heart began to beat quickly and she yelped and cringed as a bright flash of lightning flared out side of her tent. It was an irrational fear, childish almost but as the thunder rumbled again, followed by a bright flash of lightning she felt the tears welling up in her eyes and her body began to tremble. She grabbed her blanket and looked out her tent, Ahara still sitting under the over hang keeping watch. She looked towards Coltaine's tent and ducked back into her own. Grabbing her cloak and boots she wrapped her cloak around her shoulders and slipped her boots on, her legs breaking out in goosebumps. The satin shirt covering her til just above mid thigh. She pulled the hood up on her cloak and bolted from her tent towards Coltaine's, it was further away than she thought and by the time she reached it she was soaked again, she could feel the satin cling to her skin, feel the goosebumps raising on her skin and she debated even going in but as the crack of thunder and lightning sounded above her she gasped and entered quickly. She jumped as she saw the glint of his knife and spoke softly, but quickly.
"Coltaine, it's me. Calm down...I just wanted to ask you something."
He had moved close enough to her now that she could make out his face in the dark, he put the knife away and looked down at her.
"What do you think your doing woman?"
She shivered as water dripped from her hair and onto her cloak, she opened her mouth to answer but screamed as a particularly loud boom of thunder sounded over head followed by a blinding flash of lightning which crackled and sizzled where it hit the ground. Coltaine found his arms full as she had jumped and latched onto him, her face in his chest as she shuddered and shivered in his arms.
"M-mira?"
"It's stupid, and childish and irrational and every other insulting thing you can think of, I know. But please, don't make me go back to my tent!"
He simply looked down at her as she trembled in his arms.
"I'm terrified of thunder storms...I don't know why, so don't ask."
He remained silent before he sighed and ran his hand over his face.
"Fine. I'll make another bed roll for you out of the spare blankets I have."
She nodded and pulled away from him, her heart slowing and her cheeks heating slightly. It didn't take him long to do as he said, folding the blankets so she could lay down with out harming her back, he turned around and she felt his eyes on her, having hung her cloak up to dry she stood before him in the satin camisole, the thin fabric still clinging to her and flaunting every curve she had, she turned towards him and looked at the bed roll with a small smile.
"Thank you."
He nodded and lay down as she did as well, his back turned to her as she looked over at him before pulling the blankets to her neck and rolled over, facing him, with his comforting presence it didn't take long before sleep over took her, she woke a few hours later, her sleep being restful and good she rolled towards him and looked down at him as he slept. Even in his sleep he looked strained and burdened, she lifted her hand and gently ran her finger tip across his skin, following the frown lines in between his eyes, tracing down his nose til she paused above his lips. She held her breath, watching to see if he would wake up before she ran her finger along to contours of them softly, they were softer than she imagined and she felt a sudden longing to press her's to his, looking at him she gently prodded him with her finger to test if he truly was still sleeping, finding that he was she took a deep breath, held her hair behind her ear and slowly leaned down towards him, her lips pressing to his softly. She felt her heart skip a beat, her chest exploding with a fire unknown to her and she had to resist the urge to press her lips against his in a more desperate need. She pulled away, breathing heavily and put her hand on her chest, above her heart, it was thundering against her ribs and she took a deep breath trying to get it and her body under control. Her skin felt like it was melting away from her flesh as she looked down at him and she squashed the urge to lean down and kiss him again. Instead she lay down next to him, sliding her body between his arm and his own body til she was tucked away beside him, his arm somewhat around her as her head rested on his shoulder. Her heart beat slowed and she felt her self relax next to him, she took a deep breath as she buried her nose in his shoulder. She exhaled with a smile and lay her head down, a small part of her wanting to just wake him up and have him claim her right than and there but she didn't. Instead she closed her eyes and slowly, ever so slowly fell into a deep sleep, the storm forgotten.[/color][/font]

[size="1"]Coltaine enjoyed the sound of the rain, no matter how hard it came down he like hearing it beat against his tent, hearing the trees sway and move with the harsh wind. And when it would calm down long enough he could hear the leaves rustle then, Destrus snorting in the rain as he had him under a tree, putting some sort of shelter for him that Max could settle under as well. Coltaine thought about all the times he had to do this with Destrus before, keeping him out of storms so that he wouldn't try to bite him the next day, he had a few sets up out in the rain that would catch the rain for them and then they could refill their water supply for the them being before they moved on. He got the distinct feeling, they weren't going to move until the storm passed, the intensity of it and the hazards of the plains could kill them if they weren't careful. He had heard the thunder, the lighting striking outside, he didn't much like lighting, but he didn't mind it as much as long as he wasn't caught out in the open. Years of war had made him a light sleeper, assassins made life difficult and getting a real nights sleep proved to be impossible for him, even more so away form his home and his people He had heard someone coming in, his knife drawn so that any one coming into the get him wouldn't last long.
[b]
"Coltaine, it's me. Calm down...I just wanted to ask you something."[/b] He had moved close enough to her now that she could make out his face in the dark, he put the knife away and looked down at her.
[b]
"What do you think your doing woman?"[/b] She shivered as water dripped from her hair and onto her cloak, she opened her mouth to answer but screamed as a particularly loud boom of thunder sounded over head followed by a blinding flash of lightning which crackled and sizzled where it hit the ground. Coltaine found his arms full as she had jumped and latched onto him, her face in his chest as she shuddered and shivered in his arms.
[b]
"M-mira?"

"It's stupid, and childish and irrational and every other insulting thing you can think of, I know. But please, don't make me go back to my tent!"[/b] He simply looked down at her as she trembled in his arms.
[b]
"I'm terrified of thunder storms...I don't know why, so don't ask."[/b] He remained silent before he sighed and ran his hand over his face.
[b]
"Fine. I'll make another bed roll for you out of the spare blankets I have."[/b] She nodded and pulled away from him, her heart slowing and her cheeks heating slightly. It didn't take him long to do as he said, folding the blankets so she could lay down with out harming her back, he turned around and she felt his eyes on her, having hung her cloak up to dry she stood before him in the satin camisole, the thin fabric still clinging to her and flaunting every curve she had, she turned towards him and looked at the bed roll with a small smile.
[b]
"Thank you."[/b] All he could manage was to nod at her as he went about his task, his heart racing and his mind barreling out of control. He stayed in contrl as he set up her place on the ground, using his spare blankets to set up her bed before laying back down. His mind seeing her in her shirt, only coming down to mid thigh.

[i]Fates above, I think I might just lose it![/i] He tried to keep his thoughts at bay by turning his back to her, hoping that if he couldn't see her he would be able to relax. Sleep was tentative that night, his heart beating in excitement, he got a few hours of sleep before he ended up on his back, looking up at the ceiling with just his thoughts and a young woman close by. When she had rustled awake, he half closed his eyes, seeing her move until she was over him now, her fingers gliding over his face then, wanting to fidget and move and he was ready to snatch her hand and pull her close. When he felt her fingers draw close to his lips, he pushed away all thoughts of moving, keeping his body relaxed when she prodded him gently. He then felt his heart about to explode, the gentle feeling of her lips against his his left hand flinched just enough to touch her as he kept his body still. She curled up close to him then, feeling her warmth against his body as she could feel the even breathing now, opening his eyes finally, his breathing losing control as he was looking around the tent almost frantically.

[i]What do I do? Do I stay still, or do I follow these feelings?[/i] He turned his head ever slightly to look down to her, seeing her eyes closed as she rest her head on his shoulder. He couldn't fight the urge anymore, his hand coming up and wrapping around her now, pulling his cape over and laying over both of them now as he shifted his position. Laying on his side now as he nestled closer to her, his face pressing down into the top of her head as he breathed deeply, taking in her sweet scent then, giving her a gentle kiss on her head then, knowing she would never know.
[b]
"May the fates take us both right now, so neither of us have to wake up alone."[/b] He whispered quietly to himself, not sure if she heard it in her dreams, half hoping that she did.[/size]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Mira woke up slowly, she was warm, comfortable and snuggled against something that was firm but soft, and warm under her hand. She cracked open her eyes, seeing the sun shining outside she took a deep breath able to smell the salty smell of rain clinging to the earth, she yawned and sat up slowly realizing she had slept through the storm, her body well rested and relaxed, she blinked and gasped slightly as she felt an arm snake around her middle and pull her back down into the warmth of blankets, and the man under them as well. He was asleep and breathing evenly as he pulled her close. She gasped and blinked looking at him as he buried his nose in her hair and inhaled deeply. Mira relaxed, feeling her eyes wanting to droop shut again as his warmth made her sleepy, she shook her head slightly and rolled over putting her hand on his chest and shaking him gently.
"Coltaine, it's morning, we have to break camp and get moving."
She gasped, her entire body freezing as his hand slid down her side, his mouth twitching upward into a lazy smile in his sleep as his hand found the hem of her camisole and his fingers glided underneath it feeling the smooth skin of her legs. He let out a gruff grunt that could have been a moan and Mira felt her stomach twist, her cheeks burning as she held back the hum building up in her own throat at the feel of his rough fingers on her skin.
"C-Coltaine..."
He mumbled something and pulled her closer, his nose nuzzling her below her ear as he inhaled taking in her scent yet again she felt her breath hitch and her pulse quicken as she felt his lips graze her skin, his teeth gently nipping at her neck, she tried to protest, tried to bring him around and wake him but his name didn't sound so urgent this time around, she felt her cheeks blush as it came out sounding more like a restrained moan.
"Coltaine...w-wake up..."
He mumbled again she felt her body temperature rise more as his hand slid further under the hem of her shirt, she closed her eyes and tried to get her breathing under control, she had never felt a man touch her in anyway, and the fire building steadily inside her was not what she was expecting. She felt her body move on it's own as she tilted her head to the side giving him better access to to her neck unable to suppress the moan that escaped her as he nibbled on her neck again. She shook her head slightly and took a deep breath.
"Coltaine."
He stirred somewhat and she shook him harder.
"Coltaine! Wake up!"
He cracked open his eyes, she could still them fogged by sleep as he looked at her, suddenly pulling her in and matching his lips to her's, she froze and locked up before melting against him, this time her moan snapping him awake as he pulled away from her. She blinked a few times before her head cleared, she squeaked and stood up quickly.
"It-it's morning, we should probably break camp and continue on. I think we're coming up on another dragon..."
Before he could answer she grabbed her cloak and boots and fled the tent leaving him alone in his own thoughts, racing to her own she slipped inside and took a deep breath, the pit of her stomach still in knots and her cheeks flushed as she remembers the feel of his fingers on her skin and the warmth of his lips on her neck. She shuddered and took a deep breath before letting it out. She dressed quickly, her skirt and shirt dry now, she broke down her tent and packed it all way. Saddling Max and loading her things into her saddle bags she watched Coltaine out of the corner of her eye as they began to move again. The ride was silent and she didn't say much as the trees and brush past them by slowly, her mind still heavy with the thoughts of his touch, she shivered slightly coming from her thoughts as Max suddenly stopped under her.
"What's the matter Max? Come on, we have to get moving."
He snorted and refused to go further, the others looking back at her as she scoffed and climbed from his saddle walking forward a few feet in the road and spreading her arms wide with a smile.
"See? Nothing to worry about buddy. Now lets-"
Her words died in her throat as her feet left the ground and she was lifted into the air, a snare around her ankles as she screamed.
"Coltaine!"
She vanished into the tree tops and her voice dying as the wind carried it away, Max trotted forward and lifted his large head into the air nickering sadly as the leaves fluttered to the ground from where she had gone. They all moved as a gleaming object fell in the middle of them, Coltaine's breath stopping short as he recognized her sword, stuck into the ground now as he looked around for her.
"Mira!"
With no answer he climbed back onto Destrus and began to look for her.

Elsewhere Mira came around groggily, her body was stiff and she felt ropes digging into her skin, she blinked her eyes and gasped as a dirty face greeted her with a wide smile, most of the teeth missing from the once youthful face.
"You be honored guest! You be queen!"
"Um, I don't think I'm qualified for that."
"You pretty woman, you make good queen."
She was lifted and taken to a small hut where 5 or so village woman began to strip her down and dress her in sheer, see through silks and laces, the white bra and underwear easily seen through the material and she felt her cheeks turn red as she was ushered from the tent and into another one full of lush pillows and warm water springs.
"Woman, eat, woman drink and than woman go to see god."
Mira frowned and looked at the little woman.
"God?"
She pointed a withered finger towards the ceiling of the hut and Mira felt her stomach drop to her feet, there above her was a mural, a painting of a large purple dragon sitting on a nest, the skeletons of many humans littered the ground around it and there, in front of it was a woman bowing to the great best dressed in the same clothes she was.
" Looks like I found the next dragon and.....Fates save me...they plan on sacrificing me...."
She put her hand over her heart as it began to race, with out her sword and the know how of controlling her dragon spirit she could only fight a few before she would be taken down. The best choice she saw was to wait as long as she could for the others to follow her til she couldn't wait any longer. She began to nibble of the fruits and sip at the drinks they had laid out before her, her mind never slowing as she tried to find a way out and return to Coltaine....she shook her head. To the group.[/color][/font]

[size="1"]Coltaine had felt the tension between them now, he couldn't blame her either. He had only become aware of what he was doing after she had woke him from his sleep, his mind had acted out to her warmth then, something he hadn't meant to do. But, was that really true? He didn't fully believe that his intentions weren't what he had showed her, that he had desired her deeply, wanted to take her in his tent that night. He didn't want it to turn into anything less, not into a one time fling with her, he didn't think his heart could take it at this point. He found his heart would beat a little faster, and a little louder when she would look at him, even for the briefest of moments and called for her in his mind, wanting her to look back at him again. His focus trailing off with thoughts of her, and how mortified she must have been, an old man trying to take advantage of her. He had hardly noticed anything amiss, seeing her jump of her horse as she was speaking to him, then he heard the words that jumped started his heart.
[b]
"Coltai[b]ne!"[/b] He had charged Destrus forward then, seeing her suddenly vanishing into the tree. Coltaine leaping off Destrus as he stood where she was only a moment ago.

"Mira!" [/b]Ahara was already beside him, swords drawn, Senga was standing a few feet from them with her sword drawn. Coltaine retrieved her weapon then, placing it on Destrus before remounting. His eyes canning around as he looked into the trees, growling then and moving Destrus into motion. His chest burned slightly, feeling where the stone had fused with his flesh he felt a pull then, moving him one direction, then another way as he directed Destrus to follow. He stopped at on point, dismounting now as he look around the ground, seeing the ground marred with footprints and drag marks, he growled as he held on to his staff firmly. He heard rustling then, standing firm, he saw figures moving then, counting the number quickly as he remained standing firm. He saw them appear then, the small figures holding weapons then, Coltaine throwing down his weapon then, feeling the weapon poke and prod at him then, DEstrus being ushered as well.

The walk seeming to take hours as his anticipation was growing to finding her, the stone burning more as it came closer until it finally stopped burning all together. Ahara and Senga had been pulled along as well, both of them fairly calm. Coltaine could see that Senga was showing a sign of something. He then felt a object hit the back of his knees, making them all collapse to their knees then. He growled again but kept his eyes open, looking around, hearing the figures whispering until one of the screech out.
[b]
"The queen is coming!"[/b] Coltaine finally seeing his opportunity to get answers, all he would need to do was take the queen hostage then he could find Mira and be out of here. He heard the procession then, blaring horns and rhythmic chanting. He readied himself then, muscles coiling with his hands balled into fists, his cold rage boiling to the top. He saw a figure above them all, ready to leap out he stopped dead as he saw the face of their queen, Mira draped in laced and see through material, he stared for several moments, his mind flashing back to the hot spring. He looked away for a moment, only to realize it was foolish to look away, he look instead at her face, seeing the red of it.
[b]
"Mira!"[/b] He called out, standing from his place, feeling the sharp edges of weapons against his body. He saw her look at him, seeing his rough features.
[b]
"Coltaine! The dragon is here! They are going to give me to it!"[/b] He felt his rage come again, looking at his odds then, trying to figure out the best move for him next. He needed to save her, and they needed to kill that dragon, he couldn't think about anything more then trying to save her then. His mind only focused on on her now, his thoughts on on her. [/size]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Mira watched as Coltaine and the others were ushered away from the large tent that the village had given her, the old woman with missing teeth coming over and giving her a large smile.
"They be scarafices too, only be gifts for the queen."
Mira's heart jumped and she faced the little old woman, her smile nervous as she tried to sound as sweet and reagal as possible, knowing that Coltaine would be much more demanding and harsh sounding than her.
"No, please. I would like for them to stay alive. Let that be my gift?"
The old woman tapped her chin thoughtfully.
"Only one may live. The others be gifts."
"Than let them be gifts to the god as well. They are very powerful!"
The only woman though more before smiling her toothless smile and nodding.
"Queen get her wish, which one you want now?"
Mira felt her guilt rise up than, she knew who she wanted with her and she opened her mouth to say his name but closed it, she had been able to get them all back together when taken to the dragon and she knew she would see them all again, but she still felt guilty for having to choose.
"The old man."
She wanted to kick her self for saying that, Coltaine might have been older than her but she knew he was just as capable if not more so than most men her age. The little old woman nodded and left with a shuffle. Mira sank down onto one of the large plush pillows and waited, she heard the scuffs out side the tent, Coltaine's grunt and she jumped and gasped as he was thrown into the tent on his front, his hands still bound behind his back.
"Fate alive, Coltaine, are you alright?!"
She rushed to his side and knelt down untying his hands and helping him to his knees, as soon as he was she threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly.
"I knew you would find me! I knew you would come!"
She felt her heart begin to race as he wrapped his arms around her as well, even if it was only for her comfort only she sighed in the embrace and closed her eyes, she could feel the warmth of his hands on her skin though the thin material of her clothes and blushed as she realized she was in his arms, less than half dressed practically. She chuckled and pulled back from him some and looked up at him, the tension from earlier still there as she caught the glint in his eyes that she had seen a few times, it made her shiver and made her body heat to almost an unbearable level.
"Their style of dress for a queen isn't very practical is it?"
He looked down and she could see his eyes widen as he took her in, fell his heat begin to beat a little faster and she smiled inwardly happy to know that she was not the only one. She jumped and looked towards the entry of her tent as a few younger men of the tribe walked in, all armed and strutting with a purpose.
"Time for queen to meet the god of the mountain. Time for god to receive gift."
Mira felt her pulse quicken and her breathing began to become erratic, she looked up at Coltaine and sighed, seeing his green eyes boring into hers relaxed her enough to get her thoughts together, she wrapped her arms tighter around him as she tucked her head down against his chest.
"Make sure you save me alright? Don't let me die...not until I can-"
She gasped as he was pulled away from her and his hands tied behind his back, she was pushed back towards the lush pillows and away from him, the further he got the more she felt the panic rise in her chest. She pushed back against the frail, yet strong hands of the old woman, feeling the tears begin to gather in her eyes she stood her ground.
"Stop! Your Queen wishes to speak to this man for just a moment longer."
The old woman looked towards the young men dragging a struggling Coltaine from the tent.
"Queen wants last words to man, Allow it."
They stopped pulling on him and walked out of the tent followed by the old woman, she turned to Mira than.
"Time short, so words short. Have one moment."
Mira watched them go before she ran to Coltaine and knelt down to him again as he rested on one knee, he looked up at her, his breathing heavy and his eyes glowing with his anger and frustration.
"What were you going to say women?"
She shook her head.
"If I only have a few moments left, I'd rather not spend them trying to explain something like that to you. I'd rather just spend them with you."
She helped him to his feet and hugged him again, tighter than she had before as she buried her face in his chest inhaling his scent for what she hoped would not be the last time, she wasn't sure how long she held onto him but as she heard the shuffling out side the tent she looked up at him as his body tensed again.
"Coltaine."
He looked down at her, his brows meeting together in a frown, his brows arching and his eyes going wide as she closed the distance between them, leaning forward and tilting her head up she pressed her lips to his softly, almost nervously before pressing them against his slightly harder as the people of the village came in and pulled him away. She gasped at the feeling of loss as he was pulled back from her.
"Coltaine, you better make damn sure you get me out of this mess!"
She watched as they drug him away with difficulty, her lips still burning with the feeling of his, she grunted as she felt cuffs snapping around her ankles and wrists, small decorative chains hanging from them. She was led from the tent towards the woods, she could hear the others behind her as they walked a few miles towards the mountain. Nearly an hour length walk later Mira stood before the opening of a large cave, the blackness of hit more than intimidating. She looked back at the others, her eyes finally meeting Coltaine's and she gave him a sweet smile before she was ushered into the cave, the darkness swallowing her almost instantly as she vanished from sight and into the shadows. She walked, two young men with her deeper into the cave, the darkness feeling as if it were about to swallow her whole til they came to an opening, the two men stopped and guieded her in, their spear heads pressed into her back as she walked forward, the mouth of the opening slamming shut behind her. Taking a deep breath she walked in further, yelping as she saw the large form of the dragon she ducked behind a rock to hide her self and tried to get her breathing under control. She could only pray that Coltaine and the others were having better luck getting away and bringing her her sword so she could actually fight the beast before her now. Til than, she was content to sit and wait, hidden behind the rock, her body shivering from the chill and dampness of the cave.[/color][/font]

[size="1"]His mind reeling then, his body still fighting the grubby hands as he could still feel her touch on his lips then. The last hour they had spent walking had given him plenty of time to think, to get a plan ready and to have a coherent idea of how everything was going to work. He wouldn't have much time to enact his plan, and he had to hope that Destrus was still alive, and not on some spit being roasted. He had to adjust every so often, the hands still on him and the manacles on his wrists squeezing slightly. He had been put back with the Ahara and Senga then, both just looking at him as they were both in their own manacles.
[b]
"You two ready to get out of here now?"[/b] Senga nodded at him, Ahara not moving but his eyes giving away his desire to leave. Coltaine looking to see who was near by then, wiggling his body around as he tried to slither his chains under his legs, cursing when he was getting close and found his legs just a little too long. He sighed then.
[b]
"Oh this is going to hurt."[/b] He twisted his body then, a loud pop follwoing as his whole arm went slack, his shoulder hanging down as he slipped the chains around his legs. Holding on to his dislocated arm, quickly pushing it back in as he grunted with the sudden burst of pain through his body.
[b]
"Oh by the dark abyss I forgot how that feels." [/b]He said quietly through a grunt. Working his fingers he slowly got feeling back into them along with the rest of his arm. He looked around then, peaking around to see their tented area was rather devoid of movement, coming to be no surprise when there was a sacrifice waiting. He could make out the guards then, squat with their crude weapons in their hands. He looked to the other town, nodding at them as he spoke then.
[b]
"Guards, I need help, I dislocated my arm!"[/b] Trying to act panicked as he pleaded to them, the grumbled then, slowly coming into the tent then with very little care on their face. Coltaine reacting quickly, throwing the chain around the throat of the guard, the other turning toward the grunting noise, Ahara coming up and smashing the other guard in his spine. He toppled over then, about the scream when Senga appeared, her leg lashing out and the sickening snap of his neck and his body crumpled to the ground. Coltaine still holding the chain before speaking quietly.
[b]
"You have twelve seconds to tell me where my horse is, otherwise you will be like your friend."[/b] He could feel the guard struggle, speaking as best he could.
[b]
"Alright, your horse.... he is in a cage. We were going to eat him!"[/b] Coltaine keeping his composure.
[b]
"You wouldn't like his meat, he's too bitter. Now, you are going to lead us there, keep it steady and don't warn a soul. If you do, I'll kill you where you stand and we'll find out own way."[/b] The guard nodding to his terms, Ahara keeping and eye on the guard as Coltaine removed the chain, pulling a dagger from the guards corpse he pressed it to the mans back.
[b]
"Start moving."[/b] it didn't take them long to find Destrus, a few of the villagers trying to poke and prod at the beast. A few of them had hoof shaped bruises, broken limbs and one was missing several fingers. Coltaine gave a small grin then, letting his face settle before getting closer, the others noticing them now. Counting a total of seven people he acted quickly, the dagger in his hand lashing out, finding a target, Coltaine pushing the guard away and falling into the raging fire then. The others finally reacting then, Ahara and Senga already on top of them, the sound of broken bones and smashed bodies. He heard very little noise then, groans and gurgles from the people laying about, Ahara snatching the keys from the roasted guard then, undoing all of their shackles. Coltaine picked up a dented helm from one of the bodies, smashing at the lock before Destrus pushed through, rubbing his face then, Destrus suddenly taking off, its movements swift before he heard him neigh then. Rushing over he found Max then, slightly frightened but still looking fierce, Coltaine smashed the lock on his cage and pulled him out gently. Senga appearing then with weapons in hand, her own sword strapped to her side again, Ahara taking his blades and Coltaine his staff. Miras sword still tucked into his saddle goods. Mounting Destrus he twsited the staff, the spear head appearing as he readied himself, remembering the direction they had taken Mira in.
[b]
"I'll go in first, Take Max with me, I want you two to bring up our flanks. I need chaos caused, once the village is in disorder, come find us, knowing there is a dragon here means we will all need to fight. Lets go!"[/b] He moved Destrus into motion, Max following as Coltaine leaned over Destrus neck, his spear held to once side, catching random armed villagers, tearing into their bodies as he rushed through the narrow passages and finally into the cave of the black abyss.
[b]
"I'm coming Mira, I won't let you die."[/b] He said to himself as the darkness enveloped them.[/size]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Mira ducked as the massive tail sailed over her head, screaming as the roof of the cavern shook and threatened to collapse on top of her, she covered her head with her arms and winced as a jagged shard fell and sliced her arm open.
"Dammit...I really don't want to die here..."
She looked around and caught sight of a small space where she could slide into and hide, looking up she ducked again as the dragon gave a might roar and lashed out again, jumping over the rock she was hiding behind she dashed towards it and dove for the small cave only to scream as the dragon's tail swiped out and caught her in the side sending her sailing through the air. Hitting the far wall she let out a painful scream and landed heavily on the floor of the cave, grunting as she tried to rise.
"Coltaine...where are you?"
She rolled out of the way as the tail slammed down, the large spikes making a large hole where she had been just moments ago, it was than that she heard it, hoof beats and her heart lept. She looked towards the sound and nearly sobbed as Max barreled towards her, the horse letting out a scream of delight at seeing her. What she saw next did make tears fall from her eyes, Coltaine charged behind him, his spear held at the ready as Desturs carried him swiftly towards her. She ran forward meeting them half way ducking as the dragon lashed out again. Running to the man and throwing her arms around his neck as he slid from his saddle.
"Your alright! Thank the fates!"
Coltaine wrapped one arm around her and shook his head.
"Shouldn't I be the one saying that?"
She smiled and buried her face in his shoulder as they took cover from the lashing dragon, her heart skipping as he pulled her closer to him as his back in a rock face.
"The others should be here soon enough and we can get rid of this thing."
She nodded and felt relief wash over her as he pressed her sword into her hand, she felt whole again and looked up at him.
"Thank you. Thank you for coming for me."
He nodded as he looked around the rock at the dragon, his eyes going wide.
"That thing is huge, how are we supposed to fight it in such a cramped space?"
She bit her lip and looked around til she saw a small glint of light coming from the top of the chamber, she pushed her blade back into his hand and smiled at him, her teeth slightly red due to her busted lip. She licked the blood away and spit onto the floor of the cavern before smiling at him again, this time her teeth clean.
"Do you trust me?"
"What do you have in mind woman?"
She frowned and put her hands on her hips.
"Do you trust me?"
He nodded slowly, his eyes going wide as she tried to rush out to where the dragon was.
"What are you trying to do? Get your self killed after I just found you?!"
"You said you trust me. So trust me."
She pulled her wrist from his hand and smiled at him.
"I'll be right back."
Before she could take another step he grabbed her wrist again, spun her around and matched his lips to her's fiercely, she melted instantly a soft moan escaping her, pulling away she pushed her self into a sprint and raced across the cave as quickly as possible til she reached the dragon's tail, clamoring in swiftly she grabbed onto one of the tail spikes wincing as it cut into her hand. She held on tightly and once the movement had stopped she raced down the spin of the dragon, leaping off the beasts head and grabbing onto the opening she had seen just a few moments ago, digging her teeth into her bottom lips she took a deep breath and let out a shrill whistle getting the monsters attention.
"Up here ugly!"
The dragon lifted his large purple head and looked at her with yellow eyes, it's mouth opening wide and letting out a mighty roar as it raised it self up on it's hind legs and tried to snap it's jaws closed around her as she pulled her self up and began to scramble through the opening. Coltaine grabbing the horses and leading them out the way they came, meeting Ahara and Senga on the way out the three made their way up the mountain, towards the sound of the mighty roars and breaking rock as the dragon burst through the ceiling of the cave following Mira. They found her rolling the on the ground dodging out of the way of flying rubble. Coltaine throwing her her sword which she caught easily, the four of them moving as one now as they slit into a formation and surrounded the beast, each of them finding a weak spot in it's scales and attacking. Ahara and Senga concentrating on the head and chest, Coltaine attacking the beasts under side with Mira dodged the tail hacking away at the tail spikes knowing that there were major blood vessels under the armored spikes. They fought madly as the thing lashed out at them, it's claws carving into their flesh as it screamed and roared in pain. Mira dropped to one knee as she watched Senga leap high into the air and drive her sword between the creatures eyes and into it's brain, her body weight shifted as she fell onto her butt, her breathing heavy as she closed her eyes and fell onto her back.
"Fate save us if they're all that hard."
She opened her eyes and smiled as Max nosed her slightly.
"I'm alright boy, just tired."
She looked around then noticing the sky turning pink and orange with the coming sun set, she groaned as she sat up looking around the others.
"I say here is as good a place as any to make camp..."
Coltaine frowned as he cleaned his weapon.
"We barely made any ground today."
"No, but we killed a dragon!"
Mira's happy reply was answered with groans from the others as they trudged back down the mountain side towards the forest where they made camp, Mira's eyes darted towards Coltaine where he was setting his tent up a good 20 feet from the camp site. She shook her head as she wrapped her wounds gently, looking into the fires glowing embers. She jumped slightly as Coltaine sat next to her Senga and Ahara having already retired to their tents for the night.
"Well, we're making progress, that's two down."
"And how many to go?"
She shrugged.
"Who knows, but at least we know we can handle it right?"
He took a deep breath before he sighed, Mira's hand twitching.
"Are you seriously sighing again?! I swear your going to die a statistic if you keep this up! All you ever do is sigh and rub your forehead like you have a permanent headache, why can't you just relax for once Coltaine?"
She waited for a moment for him to answer and when she didn't get one she blinked and looked over and up at him seeing him frowning down at her. Her pulse quickened and she finished tying off the bandage and placing the roll back in her pack, never dropping his gaze.
"Coltaine?"
She leaned and waved a hand in front of his eyes yelping as he grabbed her wrist and continued to stare harshly down at her as if debating on what better way to murder her.
"C-Coltaine? What's wrong?"
She tugged on her wrist slightly giving up as soon as she realized his grip was absolute.[/color][/font]

[size="1"][b]"You seriously need to just let go, your gonna get a hernia if you keep your face scrunched like that, are you sighing again? By the fates, I have never seen a man so wound up!"

"Alright that's it, I've had enough of this. You nit pick at everything I do, it is driving me insane." [/b]Coltaine had felt something snap in his mind, a final line under tension give out and let everything out. He looked at her with such intensity that she was shying away. He rose then, still holding her wrist then and threw her over his shoulder then. She started to flail then as he started to walk while carrying her.
[b]
"Coltaine! What in the fates name are you doing?"

"I am doing what we should have done weeks ago!"[/b] She flailed still, not as hard but still trying.
[b]
"Put me down Coltaine, unless you plan to have your way with me, then I guess were heading in the right direction."

"Oh you have no idea woman. Stop flailing!"[/b] He wasn't very far when she started talking again.
[b]
"Your not gonna go all cave man and bash me over the head are you? I'm not really into that kind of thing."

"I'm sure your horse is, he seems messed up enough."[/b] He retorted, feeling that her squirming at stopped then.
[b]
"Hey, leave Max out of you kinky little thoughts alright! I'm serious here! You just have a freaking out burst, throw me over your shoulder and just start stalking off to fates know where....where ARE you taking me anyway?"

"My tent, where in the abyss else would we go? You've been pestering me long enough about it in your way. It's been driving me mad!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"Just the fact you aren't fighting it. Dammit Destrus, don't follow me!"[/b] He heard him following, swinging around to look at Destrus, huffing at him then before be kept walking then. He heard Mira snicker then.
[b]
"Your horse is such a perv....and what do you mean I've been pestering you! I have not ONCE mentioned anything about going to your damned tent! And why would I fight it? I finally got a reaction out of you other than a fates given sigh. That in it self is an accomplishment!"[/b]

[b]"And speaking of which, now that you mention your tent, why is fates name do you pitch it so far from camp these days? Your like some hermit who never wants to be seen! Do you have some sort of pussing postule your trying to hide?"[/b] He growled then, feeling his blood heating up more as he quickened his stride.
[b]
"Do you ever shut up woman!"

"You want me quiet so bad? Shut me up your self!"

"I plan on it."

"Please don't kill me...."[/b] Coltaine finally setting her down, feeling frustrated and annoyed, his blood boiling for so many reasons he couldn't decided which was more relevant.

[b]"Fine, I'll go to my tent alone. I need some damn good rest of this ill fated night."[/b] He turned to go back to his tent when he suddenly felt a weight on his back, looking over his shoulder he could see Miras face then.

[b]"Did I say put me down? Hurry up before the mood fades, since you've set it up so well."[/b] He felt something burn inside of him then, the memories of seeing her as she was dressed earlier, in the laced clothes, the time he had seen her at the spring and then the times when he had felt her lips pressed to his. It had all just shatter every defense he had, he jogged then to his tent, hearing her egging him on as they finally reached his tent, setting her down and ushering her in then. He felt his blood pumping then and his heart racing.
[b]
"Unless you really were planning on killing me....? You weren't were you? You have that look in your eyes that says your thinking about it....You know...you'd be really handsome if you would just crack a smile once in a while."[/b] He glared at her then.
[b]
"See! There you go again! All the frowning and grunting and growling. I swear your going to die of a stroke one of these days if you don't just loosen the hell up! Fates be damned, your so hopeless!"

"I was originally just thinking about sex, but I'm contemplating murder now. I haven't decided yet."

"Well, can you hurry up then. Your tent is far out here and I would rather know whats going on. I'm hoping for one over the other, care to guess?"[/b] Coltaine let out another heavy sigh then, partly regretting this but most of him anxious in anticipation. He felt her hand smack the back of his head then.
[b]
"Enough of the sighing! And here I thought I had made a breakthrough with you. Fates alive. Fine, have a nice RESTFUL sleep in your tent. Your cranky anyways. Would want to keep you up all night."

"Oh no you don't! I will not leave someone as sexually frustrated as you alone tonight if I have my way. I'm carrying you all the way now, stop squirming already! No one is getting any fate damned sleep tonight!"

"You were the only complaining! Not me! You were the one who said he could some good, restful sleep tonight! And I think YOUR the one whose sexually frustrated the most! Your not even trying to use any kind of tact at all! Your a beast right now, look at you! Throwing me over your shoulder and carrying me to your tent like some crazed wild animal!"

"Fates save me...I swear by the end of this night, I will make sure you do not even have the energy to scream my name!"

"Wanna make a bet?"

"Fates be damned, what have I gotten my self into?"

"You haven't gotten 'into' anything yet."[/b] He felt his frustration building and could only see one possible outlet for it now.
[b]
"Watch me woman! By all the Fates, Maximillion get the dark abyss away from me! If you bite me again I will tear out all your teeth. And you love the animal in me Mira!"

"I don't plan on just 'watching', it's no fun if only one person participates, I'd love it a lot more if you would hurry the hell up!"[/b] Coltaine picked up the pace then, finally reaching the tent before he set Mira down in front of it.

[b]"There, we're here now!"

"What, are you just gonna stop th-"[/b] Kisses her then, pulls away he suddenly saw her face turn into sheer surprise, a grin on his face.
[b]
"Now that you've stopped talking, in we go!"[/b] He pulled her in after him, standing in his rather spacious tent, remembering that she had been there once before.
[b]
"Took you long enough. Fates be praised! The mighty Coltaine finally gets me to his tent! What now oh fearsome war monger? You gonna stab me with your sword?"

"You could say that."

"Wait...you were serious?!"

"About what?!"

"The sex part!"

"What else did you think I was bringing you here for woman?! Tea and cookies?!"

"Shut up!"[/b] Mira blushed then, Coltaine felt his heart drop then, sitting down in the tent he pinched the bridge of his nose then.
[b]
"T-this is your first time in a man's quarters isn't it?"

"I said shut up!"

"Oh great fates...."[/b] His eyes wide as he held back a laugh, trying not to make the situations any worse then it already was.
[b]
"I thought you were just trying to scare me off or something! I didn't think you were serious! I never even imagined you thought of me that way, you only showed any minute interest in me a few minutes ago when you freaked out on me!"

"I did not freak out."

"You started yelling and threw me over your shoulder. That's freaking out."

"Your going to be the death of me woman!"

"At least it'll be a woman who loves you and not a steel sword through your heart!"[/b] He was silent then, unsure of what to say next. He suddenly felt the heat of another body, her standing over him then leaning down to straddle him, looking into his green eyes. All he could do was stare into those depth-less blue ones of hers, she put her arms around his neck then and he felt the heat rise in his face as she leaned in and planted a firm kiss on his lips. Pulling way after a few moments with a bewildered look on his face.
[b]
"You're not old, trust me, I've seen old men before and you don't fit into that category."[/b] He felt a smile appear on his face, feeling the world shift around him and a weight lift off his shoulders then.
[b]
"Well, glad to know I'm not old. But, what is running through your mind right now?"[/b] He looked at her again, seeing a slight blush to her skin and his curiosity peaking up then, a sudden desire to know all of her thoughts hitting him hard then. It took her a few moments then but she finally came around to talking.
[b]
"I am nervous about this."

"I can tell, you are trembling lightly. Whats the matter?"[/b] She blushed again then, turning slightly away.
[b]
"You know I'm still a virgin Coltaine, I'm not as experienced as you."[/b] He suddenly felt older then, realizing that he actually couldn't remember all of the women he had been with. He just smiled at her as he put his rough hand on her face, feeling her lean into his touch.
[b]
"That's the nice part about being with someone you trust and love, you can take all the time in the world."[/b] His words suddenly hitting him then, hoping he didn't ruin the moment with his slip of the tongue.[/size] Edited by Dassem Ultor

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]She felt her heart jump before it began to start beating rapidly as his words hit her fully, she felt her cheeks blush before she leaned forward and kissed him, softly at first before she deepened the kiss, her stomach twisting into knots. She pulled away from him, her forehead pressed against his.
"What's the matter Mira?"
"I'm still nervous..."
"About what?"
"W-will it hurt?"
He froze and she began to worry that she had said the wrong thing.
"Coltaine?"
"I honestly can't tell you Mira...I'm not a woman."
She took a deep breath to try and calm her nerves as she nodded.
"Let me rephrase this than...will you hurt me?"
He looked up at her, his eyes locking onto her's as she waited for his answer.
"I promise you that I'll be as gentle as I can."
She nodded and gasped as he matched his lips to her's, his arms wrapping around her and pushing her back into his bed roll, she fell with him, her body trembling more now as she felt his hand on her hip, her body acting on it's own as it arched against him. She felt his chest begin to heave, his breath washing across her neck now, sending a fire through her veins as she let out a breathy moan, her own hands beginning to move, sliding across his broad shoulders she felt him shiver at her touch and felt bolder by the action. She hissed as his teeth grazed the skin of her neck, she pulled on his tunic sighing as she felt his warm skin under her hands now, feeling his body tremble as she grazed her fingers along his bronzed skin, feeling a few scars here and there but as her hands wound around to his back, his kiss falling from her neck as he pulled the shirt off she felt the scars then, the puckered flesh of the healed wounds and she ran her fingers along them gently. He sighed against her skin as she ran her fingers along each of the scars, his lips finding their way back to her's and she moaned into the kiss and gasped as she felt his tongue explore past her lips as well, his deep moan mixing with her's as she allowed it, her skin heating unbearably as his hands slipped under her shirt to feel the smoothness of her skin. She gasped into his mouth and bent her knee, her leg wrapping around his as she pulled him down ontop of her. His breath hitching at the feel of pressing down into her. She huffed air into her lungs as much as possible as he lifted her top from her skin, his other hand already working on the ties to her skirt. She wrapped her arms around him and held on tightly, as her body trembled under his touch.
"C-Coltaine..."
He let out a soft growl then as his hands began to work fast leaving her gasping and trying to keep up with him. Within moments the buckles were gone from her shirt and her belt from her skirt. She felt his rough hands on her skin more now, moving across her skin in an almost desperate fashion as he slowly began to devoid her of her clothes as she too did her best through her trembling hands. She felt him shiver, felt his breath hitch as her fingers grazed the skin of his stomach as she moved to his belt line, his hoarse voice making her shiver.
"Mira...keep that up and this'll be over soon."
She tilted her head to the side as he began to ravage her neck again, this time her back arching into him as he released the final button on her shirt allowing it to fall away from her creamy skin. She felt her cheeks heat and blush as he marveled at her, his head dipping lower to kiss her collar bone before he cupped her cheek.
"Mira...are you certain you want to do this? There's no going back from it...are you sure you want your firs to be some salty old man?"
She smiled at him and leaned up on her elbows kissing him deeply causing a groan to leave him as she held it as long as possible.
"I'm positive Coltaine."
He nodded before removing his last article of clothing and she felt her cheeks flush as she looked up at him. He certainly did not look like his age, his skin was smooth and soft to her touch, and his muscles stood out across his skin just like any man her age. She shuddered as he settled him self between her legs, his hand on her cheek as he looked down at her.
"Mira, are you sure?"
She nodded, her fingers twisting into his hair softly as he ducked to kiss her as he swiftly pressed inside of her, she gasped arching her back. The pain quick but the overall feeling making her breathing catch in her throat. He remained still as he allowed her time to adjust to the feeling of having a lover, after a few moments she looked up at him, her gaze meeting his and she smiled at him softly bringing him down into a gentle kiss gasping as he slowly began to move, his brow already slicked with sweat as he tried to keep his pace slow and steady to keep from hurting her but he was thrown for a loop as she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him as close as she could as she wrapped her arms around her shoulders, shuddering as he wrapped one arm around her as well. She could hear his breathing in her ear, she could feel him shivering and trembling, she released him to look up at him again, his eyes locked on her's and she felt her heart skip a beat as she saw the restrained passion hidden in his eyes. She cupped his cheek gently, kissing him.
"Learn to let go Coltaine...you won't hurt me. Just let go."
She pressed her forehead against his gasping for breath, moaning his name as she felt him still holding back, she searched for his hand, finding it she placed it over her heart and looked up into his green eyes.
"Your not going to hurt me Coltaine...let go."
She locked eyes with him, both of them breathing heavily as he continued to thrust against her closing his eyes. She pulled him down pressing their foreheads together again.
"Please Coltaine....please lover."
She heard his breath catch at her words before his eyes locked with her's again. [/color][/font] Edited by Knuckles' Girl

[size="1"]Coltaine had held back as long as he could, he didn't want to expose her to his more animal like ways. He didn't want to make her first time experience one of rough love making; he wanted it to be something simple before anything else came about this. With their foreheads pressed together, he could hear her breathing, hear how it would hitch slightly with every time he pressed into her more, feeling her hands on him.
[b]
"Please Coltaine....please lover." [/b]The words spilled from her lips, their eyes open now as they looked deep into each otherâ??s face. He could see it then, could see past all of his conceptions of her, and see past the age and the years between them. None of that really mattered anymore, when they were together like this, as they were sharing this moment all of the things he use to think. All of the times he thought he was too old for her, thought he would never catch her interest. He had never felt blinder in his life then he did now, he had missed all of the signs until she had kissed him. His own body had reacted to her then, thinking she might be gone if he didnâ??t take the chance. He crushed his lips to hers then, feeling all of his restraint fall apart as he pressed harder and faster into her.

Feeling her hands suddenly grip him tighter, hearing her gasps as he did all he let it all go now. His mouth of hers again, feeling her gasps as his hands gripped her thighs, her nails digging into him as he made lover to her then. Finally feeling the freedom of it all as he let the beast take over, all of passion he felt, all of the longing finally breaking through and making a soft growl come from his throat. Feeling her hands thread through his hair and then suddenly gripping it, her head thrown back and Coltaine taking advantage by kissing her neck, grazing his teeth across her skin. Their skin heating up and sweat starting sprout from their brows as the intensity continued. He hadnâ??t felt this alive in a very long time, even in battle he was cold and kept everything calm, he never let go like he did now. Finding she was the only one who could make him act like this now. Bringing his head close to hear ear, breathing harshly now as he kept up his pace.
[b]
â??I love you Mira.â?[/b] The words spilling from his lips, all of the barriers gone so that everything that had been floating around in his mind, all of the words that he hadnâ??t expressed before spilling from his heart with no way to stop it. He felt her **** their bodies then, his momentary shock making him comply as he felt her on top of him now, rolling her hips and moving with rhythmic motion. Holding her hips he felt every last muscle twitching in him, stretching and contracting. He smiled as he moaned and felt his worries vanish, all of the things on his mind simply flitted on the wind as he only focused on what was going on with them. The pressure building more and more as the wave of ecstasy and pure pleasure carried them farther than either of them knew was possible. She leaned over then, Coltaine wrapping his arms over as their skin came together again, feeling her lips on his neck and chest as the motion continued.
[b]
â??I love you Coltaine.â?[/b] He heard the words from her and he lost all control then, his pace increasing dramatically and Miras screams grew instantly. His teeth found purchase on her skin and he bit deep, leaving marks where ever he could. He soon felt her teeth, first grazing his color bone and pulling the skin before moving further down. He could feel where she was leaving her mark on his body, and he moaned and gasped with every feel of her teeth and every wave hitting him. She stopped as they reached their peak of it all, hearing her screams made his heart hammer more until they both felt the pressure release then. She laid down on top of him again, both of them breathing harshly then as she laid her head on his chest, putting a hand on her back as he looked up at the ceiling of his tent, a smile on his face.
[b]
â??You make me feel alive again, Mira.â?[/b] He said with a huge smile on his face, the sweat still drenching their bodies as he felt one of her hands gliding across his chest gently, the other lacing together with his. He gripped her hand firmly in his own, not wanting to let go as he finally felt his breathing settle.[/size]