OtakuBoards

The Throwaways Backstage

DeLarge

[size=2][font=tahoma]Well there wasn't any set rotation for the teams so I went with the one that was easiest from McKnight's perspective given his own powers.

Right now as I said nobody is going to be getting that gold star but impress him and you might get a silver one. For the moment keep working on your own powers and trying to work out what Michael does.

Originally it was going to be straight demonstration but I think real training like this is probably more useful in the long run. It also gives people an idea of how to fight an high level super.

I'm going to be offline mostly for a day or two while I move house but I'll try to log using my phone in the time between.[/font][/size] Edited by Gavin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b]Sorry guys, I've ran into a lot of internet problems. Someone is coming by today though. So I should be able to get on and post tonight or tomorrow.

Next week should be a much better week for me. The week after that I actually have some time off too, so I can't wait. ><

Is there a viewing room for the training sessions by the way?[/b]

[font="Tahoma"][color="#696969"]Sorry I haven't posted yet, I've been incredibly busy the past week. I'm filming a web series and we're rushing to get it done before one of the actors leaves for school. The last film day is Monday so I [i]should[/i] have a post up then. If not then Tuesday.[/color][/font]

[b]Okay, internet is back up and running smoothly. I should hopefully have a post up tomorrow night.

Can I borrow Dr. Ambrose to have her remove Martian's helmet? It might be a little early to take it off, but her eyes should be okay now.[/b]

Things have been looking a little quiet, is everybody still in? I understand that some of you have other commitments, and it's coming back round to a busy time of year, but everyone seems to have disappeared and I'm a little concerned. I've seen enough good RPs die around here and I'm determined to see this one through to the end.

On another note, I'm moving into a new flat so I'm going to be without internet for a few days from Thursday onwards. If you have any questions or problems then please get them to me before Thursday and I will answer them, I'm hoping to see a bit more movement on this by the time I get my internet connection sorted.

[quote name='DeLarge' timestamp='1314716978' post='709172']
Things have been looking a little quiet, is everybody still in? I understand that some of you have other commitments, and it's coming back round to a busy time of year, but everyone seems to have disappeared and I'm a little concerned. I've seen enough good RPs die around here and I'm determined to see this one through to the end.

On another note, I'm moving into a new flat so I'm going to be without internet for a few days from Thursday onwards. If you have any questions or problems then please get them to me before Thursday and I will answer them, I'm hoping to see a bit more movement on this by the time I get my internet connection sorted.
[/quote][color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]
I'm on it like a hobo on a ham sandwhich.[/font][/color] Edited by 8bit

[font="'Book Antiqua"]I'm in as well. I'm in the process of sorting out my housing situation meself, but mostly I haven't posted because I've been waiting for someone else to post so I could get a feel for where everyone is situated before I throw Addley into their lives and potentially ruin any plans they have set up for their characters.[/font]

[quote name='Vongola' timestamp='1314736156' post='709177']
[font="'Book Antiqua"]but mostly I haven't posted because I've been waiting for someone else to post so I could get a feel for where everyone is situated before I throw Addley into their lives and potentially ruin any plans they have set up for their characters.[/font]
[/quote]

[b]Hey, I had a good idea actually. I'll have Sefir interact with Addley in my next post if you don't mind.

Also, I've been a little busier than I planned to be as well.[/b]

[quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1314757603' post='709184']
[font="Garamond"]I'm also still in I am just tired all the time when I get home ;____; maybe tonight if I'm not out too late![/font]
[/quote]

[b]You just described my last few days. ;___;[/b]

Hey guys count me out for further postings. There's just too much confusion and time consumption for things to progress. Do with my character what you will, but I'm stepping out. My interest just isn't there anymore.

I do hope you guys enjoy the rest of the adventure, and I do hope it actually progresses and continues down the road.

[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1314801378' post='709189']
[b]Hey, I had a good idea actually. I'll have Sefir interact with Addley in my next post if you don't mind.[/b][/quote]

[size="2"][font="'Book Antiqua"]That sounds beyond perfect to me. :D[/font][/size]

[quote]Hey guys count me out for further postings. There's just too much confusion and time consumption for things to progress. Do with my character what you will, but I'm stepping out. My interest just isn't there anymore.

I do hope you guys enjoy the rest of the adventure, and I do hope it actually progresses and continues down the road. [/quote]

Sorry to see you go. I'll try not to be too horrible to Derek in the near future!

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]I'm still in, I've had a few things come up so at the moment I'm busting my rear trying to find a job and an apartment. But I'll hopefully get one up today or tonight. My friend had to work so no job hunting for today. I'm off the hook today so meh, hopefully I'll get one up. lol.[/color][/font]

[b]Okay, first off, I'm sorry to see Mage go but I can understand. I've been busy too.

I'll have my post up by tomorrow night, but I have a questions since I noticed some time jumps.

We are now in training. Has a day passed or more since we were in the infirmary?

I'm just curious since Aimanan was visiting Addley in his room and Esfir had been sent off to her quarters by Addley.

I don't want to just jump into my post though if Aimanan is still talking to Addley. (Although, judging by recent posts, he isn't. Which makes me think time has passed since the infirmary.)

Sorry, I know it's probably pretty simple and I'm just missing something but I just wanted to clear this up before I post.[/b]

[font="Book Antiqua"][size="2"]I'm pretty sure a day has passed since the infirmary, since Slate went to sleep the day everyone got out and the woke up the next day for his training session with McKnight. The timeline got spotty with Drizzt's post involving Aimanan, since Aimanan was supposed to go visit Addley the night when everyone got out of the infirmary ( i.e. after Addley and Esfir talked and before Slate went to sleep) but Drizzt accidentally has Tyler running into Aimanan the next morning (the day of training). It's partially my fault for that mix up-- Tulas Shorn and I had worked out an interaction for our characters which was supposed to lead into the next morning, but Drizzt posted before I could. We also should have clarified that it was the night before in our posts. My bad! -_-'

[/size][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][size="2"]So with the way the timeline is now, I believe it goes--
[/size][/font]

[font="Book Antiqua"][size="2"] Slate and Addley talk (Day of Infirmary) and then Slate goes to sleep
Addley talks with Esfir and walks her to her room and then disappears (Day of Infirmary)
Aimanan goes to Addley's door but doesn't find him there (Day of Infirmary)
Rinoa has short training session (morning of Day of Training and from here on everything is the Day of Training)
Slate wakes up for training (Day of Training)
Tyler has food with Rinoa and Derek (brunch-ish time Day of Training)
Tyler finds Aimanan waiting outside of Addley's door, but Aimanan and Addley have not talked (Day of Training)[/size][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][size="2"]Current training sessions (miday Day of Training)[/size][/font] Edited by Vongola