OtakuBoards

The Aurors Backstage

P.J. McKrafty

[quote name='P.J. McKrafty' timestamp='1314855489' post='709213']
I believe that we are all equally offended at Shwa's comment, but we will save that conversation for a later date. That being said this was never planned to be a rapid pace RP, this RP has a lot of people who are going to school and have jobs to pay rent and the such, so we post as we can.
[/quote]

No, we'll have it now.

I am fully aware that people have lives outside the OB. I believe you yourself P.J are still in the service dealing with that, which is a handful as it is because I've been there as well with the Marines. Ok, fair enough. School just started for most high school and college kids, stressful there and I understand that as well. What I'm pointing out is that I will see other members of this RP signed on, and yet nothing is posted. It could be a a couple days to weeks, yet nothing, or they would be occupied with another RP. Fine, that's their choice once again. But this RP has a lot of potential which is why I signed up, yet no one seems ( I said seems people, try not to get offended) to be giving it a boost to be that.

I work rotating shifts in a hospital doing 12-15 hours a shift, do capoeira twice a week an take classes online for my RN courses. Like I said, we all have lives outside of OB. I find OB and capoeira to be stress relievers, so I may get ansty at times, who hasn't? But really, everyone is possibly "equally offended" and want to use school, or work, or even "bills" (f***ing really?) as their fallback...people, it's called consolidation.

Now, back to topic:
Groups good for me, but I'm sure I've twisted someone's shorts by now so makes no nevermind at this point. I'll wait for this to continue or banishment, whichever comes first.

[quote name='Shwa' timestamp='1314897518' post='709217']
No, we'll have it now.

I am fully aware that people have lives outside the OB. I believe you yourself P.J are still in the service dealing with that, which is a handful as it is because I've been there as well with the Marines. Ok, fair enough. School just started for most high school and college kids, stressful there and I understand that as well. What I'm pointing out is that I will see other members of this RP signed on, and yet nothing is posted. It could be a a couple days to weeks, yet nothing, or they would be occupied with another RP. Fine, that's their choice once again. But this RP has a lot of potential which is why I signed up, yet no one seems ( I said seems people, try not to get offended) to be giving it a boost to be that.

I work rotating shifts in a hospital doing 12-15 hours a shift, do capoeira twice a week an take classes online for my RN courses. Like I said, we all have lives outside of OB. I find OB and capoeira to be stress relievers, so I may get ansty at times, who hasn't? But really, everyone is possibly "equally offended" and want to use school, or work, or even "bills" (f***ing really?) as their fallback...people, it's called consolidation.
[/quote]

Now now Shwa, let's not have a tissy on the boards. It was a innocent jab at your lack of faith in us.

All rants aside, Shwa, you are more then welcome to stay, we don't banish people for such trivial crimes. (Though we may now use it for fodder for jokes.)

P.S. Don't give me the pleasure of getting a rise out of you, it feeds the dick in me.

P.S.S. I think you meant "Consideration" not "Consolidation".

[quote name='Makurayami' timestamp='1314918454' post='709222']
Stop whining. If you don't want to wait for people, go write a fanfic. Don't have to wait for anyone that way.
[/quote]

Already did, was kinda impressed by the reviews ^_^. I just stated my peace, simple and easy. Also, consolidation was meant to be used. But please, whatever tickles your fancy, let it tickle!

[font="Book Antiqua"]Hey howdy hey fellas. There's no need to go for each other's throats. I understand your eagerness to get the story rolling Shwa, I do. But there are a lot of factors that go into not posting aside from 'being busy'-- like for me, I've just been somewhat lacking in inspiration and direction. You've also probably seen me on quite a bit, as I have a tendency to leave my computer on or the boards open even when I'm doing other things. Luckily, though, I've fallen back into inspiration, so there should be quite a bit up from me on the boards this weekend.[/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"]
Perhaps it would be more constructive to post a comment in the backstage with suggestions or something of the like prior to assuming the story is dead. I don't care for bickering between teammates! After all, the lives of our fabricated characters are in each other's hands. :][/font]

[font="Book Antiqua"]P.S. Sorry if this came across as playing mod. I was just hoping to put in my two cents.[/font] Edited by Vongola

[quote name='Shwa' timestamp='1314944894' post='709231']
I just stated my [b]peace[/b], simple and easy. Also, consolidation was meant to be used.
[/quote]
Piece not peace, but it's okay, homophones are hard on some people.

I'm an English major though, don't hold yourself to my grammatical standards.

[quote name='Vongola' timestamp='1314954395' post='709232']
[font="Book Antiqua"]P.S. Sorry if this came across as playing mod. I was just hoping to put in my two cents.[/font]
[/quote]

Oh Vongola, I could never stay mad at you! ;)

Alright guys,

T_T

As moderator, I command all the low jabs to stop.

I'm pretty sure PJ's comment was sarcasm, and I doubt anyone was actually offended by Shwa's comment. Let's just get on with the story at whatever pace is comfortable.

I realize that the misunderstanding is mostly over, but consider this a warning.