OtakuBoards

favorite song

Guest Matt

[B]My uncle works for U2. Sound Manager at concerts (The guy who is behind the mixing desk, bearded fella, can't miss him).

My favourite song (impossible to answer) but songs that I like at the moment:
The Thing I Hate- Stabbing Westward
Online Songs/Adams Song - Blink 182
Dark Saga- Iced Earth
Digital Love- Daft Punk
Right Here Right Now- Fatboy Slim
Forgotten- Linkin Park[/B]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like too many songs. I would find it so much easier to talk of:

"Most annoying song of the moment"

Which would be Aqua: "I'm a brbie girl"

That is the only song that makes me want to throw my radio way outta the window, and shoot the DJ for putting it on (There are way too many people carrying out "shootings" on the boards)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]

Haha I love lots of the classic old rock songs!

[/B][/QUOTE]

Go classic Rock!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

heh,sweet!u know how rare a find that is nowadays?lol,my buds think I'm crazy cause I like classic rock better then pop or rap,I don't know what it is,but today's music isn't the same,I mean,I get this weird feelin when I hear a classic rock song,they're so,well,u know

other faves-Doobie Brothers-china grove + Tom Pety-Free Falli
[/B][/QUOTE]

I know what ya mean, my friends think so too, but i hate rap crap and pop is just...blah.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

:) Good for you.

I like most songs by the Newsboys and DC Talk. My fav of the moment is Shine.

[/B][/QUOTE]

I [B][I][U]LOVE[/U][/I][/B] DC Talk, Jesus Freak, Consume me, Love is a Verb, Supernatural, all those rock!!! I only know of one song by Newsboys, Love Liberty Disco!!! Give me love, give me Liberty Dicso...

I'm done..whew :o :D :p :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]
Online Songs/Adams Song - Blink 182

Forgotten- Linkin Park[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

YEA!!! A someone else likes Blink 182!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]

I [B][I][U]LOVE[/U][/I][/B] DC Talk, Jesus Freak, Consume me, Love is a Verb, Supernatural, all those rock!!! I only know of one song by Newsboys, Love Liberty Disco!!! Give me love, give me Liberty Dicso...

I'm done..whew :o :D :p :) [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]heh. I love that song....Another one by DC Talk I like is [i]My friend (So Long...)[/i].

My Theology teacher has Musical Devotions everyday...basically, Theo II is a [i]Contemporary Christian Music Appreciation Class.[/i] I halfway expect it to be renamed.... We watch music videos, read devos by Michael W. Smith, listen to every type of Christian music I [i]didn't even know existed[/i].... But I love it![/FONT]

Hmmm.. favorite song... favorite song... well it has to be this song: Allstar by Smash Mouth. That song is really stuck in my head... I sing it almost everywhere... I try to make it go away by listening to others songs but that song would always come back into my head. I like that song so much I even sang the song on karaoke night in front of many people who I do not know... and I'll never do that again..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Fine... A song...

Song 2 by Blur... tied with Caddiliac by Mest.....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

:excited: :excited: :excited: AAAAHHH!!! You so friggin RULE!!!! *points to sig* I LOVE Song 2 [i]and[/i] I just so happen to be listening to Cadillac right now!! Wow, how awesome...... sorry, I had to reply to that. :D

lol, sorry but i can't give just one song. these r all as sung by Garth Brooks (yeah i like country :naughty: )
The Change - written after the oklahoma city bombing
The Dance
The River

if you ever read the lyrics - you'll have a pretty good insight to my outlook on life :cool:

[SIZE=1]Oi, I don't really have just ONE favorite song. I have jillions :p
[list]
[*]Anything by AFI
[*]Anything by Tenacious D
[*]Most early 'the Offspring' stuff
[*]Most all early 'Weezer'
[*]Anything by Reel Big Fish
[*]Anything by the Urge
[*]Anything by Marilyn Manson
[*]Anything by Cradle of Filth
[*]Anything by Tiger Army
[*]Anything by NoFX
[*]Anything by Millencolin
[*]Anything by Rancid
[*]Anything by All
[*]Anything by Agnostic Front
[*]Anything by the Dropkick Murphys
[/list]
That's not even the beginning, I just can't think to much right now..[/SIZE]

i HATE that nu metal poo like linkin park and lostprophets its so corny..

i like proper emo like pop unknown, seven storey mountain, forever till october, get up kids, brandtson ,the movielife, planes mistaken for stars, j.e.w
and hardcore/metalcore like will haven, glassjaw, kneejerk etc.
also deftones,incubus,weezer, hole, counting crows, smashing pumpkins, pj harvey, my vitriol and even bjork..

and rite now i realy like down' by 311 cos i went to see them on saturday support incubus and they got a really bad response from some of the crowd.
but they ignored the bad vibes and stuck to it ,so more power to them....
they re not as big in the UK as they are in the US!

my favourite song ,like, ever! is prob. round here' counting crows(live version) or the aeroplane flies high' smashing pumpkins

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

:excited: :excited: :excited: AAAAHHH!!! You so friggin RULE!!!! *points to sig* I LOVE Song 2 [i]and[/i] I just so happen to be listening to Cadillac right now!! Wow, how awesome...... sorry, I had to reply to that. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

YEAH! That is one of my favourite songs! Thanks for reminding me! I remember it from Fifa 99!

It is classic...

There's a song sung by the Whitlams. It's called Blow up the Pokies...I love it.

And there's also a group called George. They're farely new here, but they are unbelievably awesome. They have a song called "Special Ones"...If you haven't heard, you're missing out on something real good. TRUST ME

see sig.

also: what happened; boss dj; pool shark, all by sublime. is there anybody out there, pink floyd. milk it; heart shaped box, nirvana. die, die, my darling, the misfits. limp; never is a promise; criminal; paper bag, fiona apple. becoming; cemetery gates, pantera.

that's all i can think of right now.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]I also like Smells like Teen Spirit, by Nirvarna. I love Nirvarna [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha if you had to play that as often as I did when I was bassist is Daz's band when he fell out with Jay...god u'd be so sick of it! haha. Eveytime I hear it at a club I find myself playin an air-bass and I go bright red but my fingers neva stop twitching until the next song is halfway though :blush: :blackeye: :sleep:

Favorite song? Um, by a Japanese artist it would be Ayumi Hamasaki's 'Evolution'. My other faves are Marilyn Manson's remake of 'Sweet Dreams' and Silverchair's 'Anthem For The Year 2000'. All kick... Literally. Monkey went flying over the bamboo trees.... lol Sorry. Just had some apple juice. Piece of info that's really frikin' useless: apple juice makes me hyper. *jumps up and down* YUP, YUP, YUP!!!
Malakite(he's my RP char): :therock: Huh? Whatever...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chi Chi [/i]
[B]i like proper emo like pop unknown, seven storey mountain, forever till october, get up kids, brandtson ,the movielife, planes mistaken for stars, j.e.w
[/B][/QUOTE]
My friend is a hardcore emo fan and he burned me a cd with a couple of songs when I told em not to, ****er, but I think brandtson is kinda good, Im getting use to it.

The only song I can stomach by Guttermouth right now is "She's got the look". I can't stand the singer's voice but I like the melody enough to ignore it.

No use for a name is starting to grow on me also.
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]all by sublime. [/B][/QUOTE]
Seed!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]hmmm. .a few favourites. .:

Alien Ant Farm: eddy are you ok? (i think thats its name)
[/B][/QUOTE]
Im surprised there are no diehard MJ fans, and that they didn't jump down your throat for that.

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chi Chi [/i]
[B]i HATE that nu metal poo like linkin park and lostprophets its so corny..

[/B][/QUOTE]

how can u even compare lost prophets to linkin park?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? theres no sense in it, lost prophets dont even class themselves as nu metalers linkin park are now some teeny bopperish band anywho. having seen both i feel i have a right to say in my opinion Linkin park sux major donkey penis and that lost prophets rules and have a killer mosh pit, n im gonna go see em again on 31st :D

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Oi, I don't really have just ONE favorite song. I have jillions :p
[list]
[*]Anything by AFI
[*]Anything by Tenacious D
[*]Most early 'the Offspring' stuff
[*]Most all early 'Weezer'
[*]Anything by Reel Big Fish
[*]Anything by the Urge
[*]Anything by Marilyn Manson
[*]Anything by Cradle of Filth
[*]Anything by Tiger Army
[*]Anything by NoFX
[*]Anything by Millencolin
[*]Anything by Rancid
[*]Anything by All
[*]Anything by Agnostic Front
[*]Anything by the Dropkick Murphys
[/list]
That's not even the beginning, I just can't think to much right now..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

if cradle of filth wasnt in there that would b the best damn list of bands ive seen in a long time

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]my favorite song?hmmm......I like "whenever,wherever" by shakira,hmm....actually,got a close second.....

Well you're slim and you're weak
You got the teeth
Of the Hydra upon you.
You're dirty sweet
And you're my girl.

Get It On
Bang a gong
Get It On You're built like a car
You got a hubcap
Diamond star halo
You're built like a car
Oh yeah.

I'll stick the name of anyone who can tell me what song that is or who sings it in my sig in huge bright letters,u'll never get it!
*Pssssssssstttttttt.......u speel song wrong!* [/B][/QUOTE]

OMG a T Rex fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo, u rule.....how old r u?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]if cradle of filth wasnt in there that would b the best damn list of bands ive seen in a long time[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, well thanks Voodoo, I dunno, I just like Cradle of Filth's sound. I don't own any of their cd's or anything, I just like that sound that they have. The first time I heard them is when I saw the video for "Her Ghost in the Shadows" (or something like that, i cant remember i haven't listened to them in a long time) and it was just like, "wow, ive never heard anything like it." It was crazy I tell ya. But they cancelled the show it was on.. GRR!! Oh well, that's more of a personal issue, lol.... yup.[/SIZE]