OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards: What Next?

James

• 1 month later...

You know what, James-sock? I haven't talked to you in quite a long time.  Do you still use AIM, or have you moved on to better and brighter futures these days?

Also I don't care if this should be kept to a PM.  Weeks go by without posts on the entire boards, what are you going to do to me?  Fire me?  Been there, got the t-shirt, lol

Should it be kept to a PM? We're in the OB Wasteland these days. It's the wild west out here, mate. ;P

I don't really use AIM anymore. Come to think of it, I don't really use any IM systems at all. I log into AIM once every six months just for shits and giggles.

I notice the license for the board has now expired; I'm not sure how long that situation can last and what it'll mean for OB in the near future.

Edited by Ingsoc

I notice the license for the board has now expired; I'm not sure how long that situation can last and what it'll mean for OB in the near future.

It just means we can't update the software at the moment. It will continue to run indefinitely on the current version and the license can be renewed for $25/6 months. Adam is usually pretty on top of keeping that up to date so I'm not sure what's going on at the moment either but it may mean we should talk about how we move forward at this point.

It just means we can't update the software at the moment. It will continue to run indefinitely on the current version and the license can be renewed for $25/6 months. Adam is usually pretty on top of keeping that up to date so I'm not sure what's going on at the moment either but it may mean we should talk about how we move forward at this point.

I think the only way to move forward is to organise purchase of the domain, but the price is too high at the moment.

<h1>Otaku Forums: Anime and Video games on OtakuBoards</h1>
<p>Otakus around the world: do you like video games and anime? Otaku<b>Boards</b> is the place to be. With over a million words spent on fandom of either and none of these topics, you will surely find something to suit your interest.</p>
<h2>Anime and Manga</h2>
<p>On Otaku<b>Boards</b> you will find any discussion imaginable about your favourite animes and mangas. From Deathnote to Dragonball *, in <a href=www.otakuboards.com>OtakuBoards</a> you have found a great new friend.</p>
<h2>Video games and other fandom</h2>
<p>Gamer geek? James is too. Motivate James in his quest to finally finish Mass Effect after years of playing, and save the world.</p>
<h3>James</h3>
<p>Is James.</p>
<sup>* I don't know many other anime names.</sup>

There, amazing SEO text to fill up the Sitemap. Now we will be famous again. 

Edited by Boo

Also, I think I accidentally discovered a thing.

Are we not going to talk about that nonexistent nest of quotes I put up there?  Because I didn't hit "QUOTE" that many times.  I just hit Enter a bunch inside the quote box after backspacing all the quoted text away.  I'm still not sure what happened. 

I can recreate if desired.....