OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

hi. i'm a new member.
Big fan of cowboy bebop at the moment- hence the username.
I also like Romeo x Juliet, Air, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, etc.

This is actually my first time making signatures and graphics other than icons.
I actually became a member because I was interested in the graphic worm. heh.
I'm a college student studying medicine so, I don't know how often I will be able to participate and check this site.

:animesigh

ok...im pretty new at this. i just signed up yesterday:animeswea

umm...u guys can call me Brianna.my birthday is October 4 and i luv playing soccer, drawing, + writing. i hope i get to make a lot of friends here:p
I am a HUGE FAN of Wolf's Rain by the way. I also like Naruto.
thats pretty much it!:catgirl:

[quote name='MobiusOS016']playing soccer, drawing, + writing.[/QUOTE][size=1]We will get along just fine. Welcome at Otaku[b]Boards[/b] and be sure to throw some of your drawings in the Art Studio! Oh, and your writings in the Anthology.[/size]

hey, i'm Abbey. i'm a gamer... and i actually found this site while looking for a Zelda walkthrough cause i'm stuck ><

but anyways, yea, i belong to a few different forums. i'm interested in hacking, gaming and music mainly. i like being outside, but its winter so its not my favorite right now..and yea
idk, if you want to know more just ask :]
my aim is: AbbersaurusRex
:D

[quote name='AbbeyLiz']hey, i'm Abbey. i'm a gamer... and i actually found this site while looking for a Zelda walkthrough cause i'm stuck ><

but anyways, yea, i belong to a few different forums. i'm interested in hacking, gaming and music mainly. i like being outside, but its winter so its not my favorite right now..and yea
idk, if you want to know more just ask :]
my aim is: AbbersaurusRex
:D[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
You came to the right place then. [B]Desbreko[/B] is our resident Zelda expert and he can answer any questions you may have. If you have any questions about games or gaming in general, don't hesitate to PM me or ask about it in the Arcade section.

Come to think of it... *writes down a note*

Welcome to the site!

~Korey[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='itsoverninek']Howdy folks, itsoverninek's the name and speed's my game, to all of you who know me I couldn't be happier to see you again and to those who don't hows it goin? hows your momma? how are the kids? *** sphincter says what? and lets become fast friends :p[/QUOTE]

yay friends :]

(25 characters)

Hi and welcome to OtakuBoards [B]itsoverninek[/B] and[B] frfry[/B]. Can't say that I know you yet itsoverninek but I'm sure that will change once you've been around for a bit. =P And frfry, if you like fanfiction, then be sure to check out the Anthology since it's the place for posting and sharing your works.

Anyway, welcome both of you, we hope you enjoy your stay here. :catgirl:

[quote name='2009DigitalBoy']I'm, like, totally a new member and stuff. So, yeah. I want my free punch and pie. Or is this the wrong address?[/quote]How about we see if [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR]'s willing to give you a free punch? Probably not the kind you'd be hoping for though. =P

Ironically, I figured that once the new year came around... you'd be unable to [I]not[/I] return. If only for the name up grade and all. lol