OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

[quote name='Kisaoda']I'm here to make your lives miserable with all of the useless blatherings I'm capable of unleashing upon you. Fear and tremble.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]You don't say. [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=830487#post830487"][COLOR="Blue"]Bring it[/COLOR][/URL]. I dare you. :smirk:[/FONT]

[quote name='Vicky'][size=1]Don't worry about Allamorph. He's about as dangerous as Ned Flanders.[/size][color=deeppink][/QUOTE]

Might I remind you that Ned Flanders is a [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Neddy"]ticking time bomb of repressed, murderous rage?[/URL]

Perhaps not the best example, neh?[/color]

Allamorph... wtf?[quote name='Vicky][size=1]Oh, no, it's still pretty true. I'm [i]dying[/i'] to see Allamorph crack and flip out one day. There'll be letters and fullstops everywhere.[/size][/quote]o_O I think I'd rather pass. kthxbai

And [B]Kisaoda[/B], don't let these weirdos scare you away. =P Welcome to OB.

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]You don't say. [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=830487#post830487"][COLOR="Blue"]Bring it[/COLOR][/URL]. I dare you. :smirk:[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Oou. Impressive resume you have on the table. I have a sneaking suspicion that you and I could very possibly become friends... if we don't kill each other first from inane and verbose commentaries on useless forum trivia.

Thanks for the welcome aboard. I have a feeling I'll enjoy it here... though you all may regret it. :devil:

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Hello, I am new. I just started moments ago and I was looking for some friends :3
So, i'll tell you a bit about myself.
My name is Gabby.
My favorite video game is BloodRyne2.
I have a Gaiaonline account: moopiegoo.
I love to live and live to love <3[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Hello, Gabby.
Your username is adorable. :)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Why, thank you :3 Your the first one to say that, everyone says its weird. =][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]You're very welcome!
(Also, I should probably direct you to the thread entitled [URL="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59449"]"New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here!"[/URL]. OB isn't so keen on introduction threads ;) )
Anyway, I hope you like it here! ^-^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Everyone,

My name is Andrew and I am new to this boards.:)

I have been a member in this board just today and I'd like to head straight and introduce myself before I hit the threads. Just briefly saying 'hi.' And it was nice to came to this boards.

See you all around the boards!

All the best,
Andy

I'm kinda new. I joined along time ago. But I forgot about my account until last Fri. Heh heh. I'm looking for people to chat about anime and manga and stuff. Where I live not many people know about it. I hate it! :animecry: Anyway Hopefully I'll make some friends. I'm a major Otaku! I love anime! I'm on the computer when ever I'm home! Oh and I'm a girl. My user name kinda makes it look like I'm a guy. I just like Blood and Vampires so much! And neko's. Heh heh! I'm kinda weird!

whatsup everyone, don't know if it matters but i'm Joey.. i was a member here years ago but i can't remember my login for the life of me, but it's all good, i'm glad to be part of the community.. salameyti. :beer:

Hi
I'm another one that had a login years ago and forgot about the site for a while - travelling the world will do that to you!
Luckily for me I remembered my login, it's great to read back over things that were being talked about 4 years ago when I was active, and see what's going on now too :)

HellO, I am new to the boards!

The title of my post refers to my love of anime, JPOP, Japanese doramas, videogaming, my new hobby of playing CCG, and my current venture into the world of cosplay and cons.

I love all things Naruto currently.

Aside from all of the above, I also love movies based on comic books and graphic novels. I just saw Watchmen in the theater the other day and thought it was great. There were a lot of scenes involving a certain blue dangly part, just to warn you.

I guess that's enough randomness for now. :animeswea

*bows*
Hello, anime and manga fans.

I'm a new member. Found the site by doing a Google search. It's been a long time since I've joined a forum site, so please allow me some time to adjust.

I've opted to display my age to help with communication. I'm not a fan of "LOL" speak, but I do try to adapt. So please don't attack me if I make an accidental comment. Educate first, then attack.
:)

I've been watching anime off and on since the days of VHS (those large cassette-like things to the younger crowd) and it's nice to see DVD series increase in availability. You can say I "recently" returned, but that's only part of it.

Taking advantage of a recent sale, I've quite a few titles to watch. As you probably can tell from my username and avatar, I found one I like. :)

I'm a fast typist, which leads me to being a bit verbose at times. If this gets annoying, feel free to let me know.

I'm currently self teaching myself Japanese, so this should be an interesting summer. For those doing the same, my PM box is open. Just started Kana, so I'm no expert. Consider me at level 0.

Thanks for welcoming me, and I hope to enjoy great conversations and exchanges of topics.

im also new here. i just signed up like two days ago. i'm very new at all this forum stuff so please go easy on me. well the anime i really like is vampire knight, death note, naruto, dn angel, and many others that i cannot name off the top of my head right now.

i am also a hero freak like with superman and batman and all them, and as you can see i don't like to use captial letters all that much.

well i choose mastergirl as my name since she is a character i made up. but everyone here can just call me mg.

heyy im amanda im an on/off person to everytime i come back i make a new acount so yea haha :animeswea i was never really a known member kinda just lurked around so im trying to get more into it. i LOVE fruits basket and naruto. im really bad at spelling cuase im and idiot and my grammer sucks too. Im really sorry if i annoy people with my bad writing skills:animeswea im just stupid sorry! so please dont get mad when i post really stupid stuff, im a klutz andreally random ;) im also kinda a smart "butt" haha :smirk: i play the piano and i listen to music 24/7 :blowup:i find the dumbest things hilarious [i prob spelled that wrong haha] :ball: i love pokemon it was my first fav book and tv show :animesmil
** i choose my name cuase i dont know its cool :]