OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

I’m 17, overly-optimistic and in my first semester studying Computer Graphics.
My character- after one has spoken to me for about 15 minutes would understand- is quite guy-ish, and I tend to give people the idea that I study science and I’m very good at it; which really is blatant false, you see >_____>;;

As for my interests, they would be cars, nifty gadgets, cameras and soccer/football [See what I mean?]. Oh and GFX too =3
I like doing wallpapers mostly. Signatures and avatars? Well, I'm okay-ish at them. Though I prefer doing larger things. So if you have any set requests then feel free to ask me!

I used to hang around myO a long time ago. Maybe 5 years to be exact, and coming back now....wow! It's pretty different here =D Kudos to Adam for the new look and everything else that's new and improved here ^^

Hi. I'm new. I like RE, lawls, and sweet orchestra music w/ bitchin latin vocals: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swkT07TP-mo[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLI3fSgccZU[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaiEHNv2g6w[/url]
(as examples)

...Not much else to it. :/

I'm known as "Fallen Angel",

Just so you know, I don't worship the Devil, loll.

I live in Canada and I am a student in Graphic Design. Like most of you all, I love manga & anime, my top 2 are:

DRAGONBALL, as it was thanks to this manga that I started making & writing my own stories. God bless Akira Toriyama. And ONE PIECE, because when I read it, I feel the same passion as the time I was reading DRAGONBALL during my childhood.

I have many hobbies such as hanging out with my friends, drawing (well, used to), writing, basket-ball & soccer, manga & anime, video gaming, walking, movies, etc.

I am working on two projects: the first one is a manga project called HEART OF WILDFIRE, inspired by Akira Toriyama's work as Oda Eiichiro & Masashi Kishimoto were too. And the other is a norse fantasy novel called 8 VALKYRIES, a story inspired by & dedicated to the Beat Freaks from the third season of AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW.

So, that's about it. If you want know more about me & my projects, let me know. If you got Twitter, I'm there too at [URL]http://www.twitter.com/FallenAngelGM[/URL]

I'm looking forward to know you all. See ya ;-)

[SIZE=1]Hey hey to 8-bit, Aidan and Fallen, I'm sure you'll have a great time with us here on OB and if you've got any problems be sure to send a PM to any of the staff here and we'll see what we can do to sort it out. [/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Hey hey to 8-bit, Aidan and Fallen, I'm sure you'll have a great time with us here on OB and if you've got any problems be sure to send a PM to any of the staff here and we'll see what we can do to sort it out. [/SIZE][/quote]

Thanks a lot! I appreciate that!

[quote name='jackprw1']Hi Guys,
My name is Jack and I have just recently join this site.
I am here to interact with people and definitely get the information regarding this community. Glad to join this site.[/QUOTE][font=helvetica]We're just [i]loaded[/i] with the information. Don't worry; we'll hook you up.[/font]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Hello to all!

For those who like clarification, I am Azukuriu, and I have just signed up. I've been writing RP's for years, although I admit to being new to online RP forums. From what I've seen of the site so far, there's plenty of talented, entertaining... and somewhat odd people hanging around. I'm looking forward to workin' with everyone! That is of course if nobody objects to one more delinquent throwing himself into an already diverse mix.
[/FONT]

[quote name='sammypetter']Hi
Petter here. I am very happy that I am a part of this awesome community. I am new to this site but it seems to be full of helpful info and friendly users. Hope to share ideas, make friends and contribute to this forum.[/QUOTE]

Hiya. Welcome to OB. =]

• 2 weeks later...
I can't remember whether I introduced myself already,
and if so, Hello again :D

Call me Terra. I enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. Feel free to pm for a chat. I'm a happy person, but please don't assume I'm like the 24/7. The majority of the world pisses me off. One for example are Yaoi fangirls and politics. Other absurd and ridiculous, yet interesting things you want to know about me, you can ask for yourself.

Nice too meet you :D

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Welcome to all the new members! I hope to see you guys around the Arcade a bit more. (feel free to check out those other sections too ;) )[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]