OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]well here I go.
I joined originally back in 2003, seven years ago.
And I'm 18. So do the math, and you'll know why I don't want to release the information regarding my previous username.
I thought I'd give OB another shot, since I liked it enough.
I just embarrassed myself last time.
So, here's to new beginnings.

I'm 18, like I said, currently looking for a job, learning Japanese (if you have a substantial amount of knowledge, I would be forever thankful to have someone to help me practice), my favourite things include drawing, writing, eating, Dir en grey, and uh. That's about it. Boring, ne?
[/FONT]

Hiya everyone I'm SeXyMinatour! How do you all do? A little about myself, I'm 30000000 years old, I used to protect a maze in greece until Jason and his bloody argonauts beat me.

After he did me in I was quite down on the whole minatour business and started working out quite a bit, until I got so buff I was offered a job as a model for Calvin Klein....if I knew right then that i was to be the new underpants model though I dont know if I would have been so enthusiastic!

I met a great guy called Sam and we clicked right away, we decided to move into a flat together and found one in Bensham in England its a smashing little place, landlord is really cool too he lets us watch anime films on his massive telly.

Anyways me and Sam might be getting a little more serious heres a photo of me and Sam, he took it as a joke when I just walked through the door, hes silly like that lol.

So yeah how is everyone? xxx

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]The shape of your picture attachment/avatar immediately made me think of this little bugger:

[CENTER][URL="http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Missingno."][IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23u3kmf.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

I smell a conspiracy.[/SIZE][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
*falls in through the ceiling*

Hi everybody! My name's Celsi, C for short now and again ^_^

I've been looking for a new community board ever since the old one I was a member of shut down, and happened to stumble upon this one!

I'm so glad to finally have a home again! YAY!

Oh.. ^_^; and sorry for the hole in the ceiling. My b.

*giant bandaid* :animesmil

Anyway... hello to all! Hopefully I'll be talking to all of you soon! I've missed the boards life!

EDIT: Eh.. Wow, way for me to show my n00b side. Didn't realize the sticky above the topics ^^; Gomen nasai for my naivety.

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Celsi_Wish']EDIT: Eh.. Wow, way for me to show my n00b side. Didn't realize the sticky above the topics ^^; Gomen nasai for my naivety.[/quote]And that was easily fixed so no worries. I just moved it over into this thread. So welcome to OtakuBoards. Hope you enjoy your stay and if you have questions, just let us know. :catgirl:[/FONT]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT=Trebuchet MS]And that was easily fixed so no worries. I just moved it over into this thread. So welcome to OtakuBoards. Hope you enjoy your stay and if you have questions, just let us know. :catgirl:[/FONT][/quote]

Yay! Excellent, thank you!

*runs off to RP land*

Hey all I am new here, and am a fan of the Original Yu Gi Oh series when I was 14 years old. I am now 30 years old and still appreciate this series the most. I have been watching 5D's for awhile now, but it doesn't really appeal to me.

My fav charater was Yugi/Yami. I just watched the Season 1 episode 47 where Yami beats Duke Devlin at Dungeon Dice Monsters and afterwards become friends.

Now for Season 2 Battle City. I can't believe it has been nearly 16 years since I first watched this. It brings back some wonderful memories for me of my teenage years.

Oh before I forget I am also buying 730 Yu Gi Oh cards on ebay to make different decks.One deck i have always wanted was Yami's deck for memory sake of my fav character.

I was here at OB well over five years ago (Inuyasha Fandom said it's been more than that, I honestly don't know) and a while back when I tried to log into my old account it said it didn't exist.

So, recently, Inuyasha Fandom asked me to sign up again and here I am.

My old screenname was Hakira and I was very active in The War of the Vampires RPG. I've seen that alot has changed. I feel like a newbie all over again.

It's good to be back. I haven't really been involved in forum RPGs in a good couple of years so I hope I'm not too rusty.

My new screenname was inspired by a fellow friend of Inyasha Fandom's -- and that was ExcelExcel. He was like, "You should totally sign up as HyattHyatt" and I was like, "Okay, cool!"

Yeah. Here I am.

• 2 weeks later...
[font=franklin gothic medium]Welcome, everyone. Hope you enjoy your stay at OB. If you have any questions, feel free to check out the Information Kiosk forum, the FAQ/rules or you can PM me if you need any help.

HyattHyatt, I'm sure I remember seeing that War of the Vampires RPG - wasn't that quite a long one?

Good to see you back.[/font]

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Hi Everyone :animesmil I became a member of theO, so I decided to join this as well, I Love Anime and Games, so I hope to become friends with everyone, well time to explore, See all of you later:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Hi, I'm....ummm I'm new to the forum but not theotaku xD

I've been on that for a while but just recently joined the forum ^^

I am a graphic designer that loves anime and video games. Most of my art revolves around the two with the occasional more real life stuff xD I do plan to eventually get a lot of stuff around here so you will see a more filling portfolio xD

I love to play video games and I love to create art! I listen to almost anything as far as music goes and I make amv's too xD

Yeah nice to meet you guys xD