OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]Hey there, im new to OB and was looking to get myself acquainted, ive started looking around, and am trying (im not sure if its working) to start up an rpg. My names silverfox and i hope to meet, greet, and hang around the forums with yah ^^.[/COLOR][/I][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
[CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="2"]Good gosh. It's been nearly two years since I typed in the words "Lady Aura" and my password. Nothing has really changed, which is good for me.
I'd feel stupid wandering around this website without a clue of what to do.

How has everyone been since I left?

Changes for me:
Was a high school freshman, now I'm going to be a junior in four months.
My short hair is long now!
And I can legally drive.[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Hi Lady Aura, welcome back to OB. :catgirl:

And welcome to all the other new members who have joined recently! If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to send me a PM any time. Either that or you can check out the Info Kiosk or the FAQ (two very good sources for tips and help).[/font]

[quote name='SakuraAngel93'][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="1"]Haaiiii I am new Im 17 years old and im a geek.... O.o I hope I enjoy it here n_n.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I think we're all geeks around here. Nothing to be ashamed of.

And I know most people here know who I am, but I thought I'd re-introduce myself for the new people. My name is Korey and I'm the new moderator of the Lounge. If anyone has any questions, dont' hesitate to PM me or even bug me via e-mail or AIM ;)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="3"]Hi! I'm SarahPatricia. I'm new here. I'm a member in some other forums and I guess I can say that I'm active. I hope that I'll also be active in here ^_^[/size][/font]
[font="Comic Sans MS"] [/font]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="3"]I love music, art******, anime, manga, and a lot more things! It'd be great to be friends with you all ^_^[/size][/font]
[font="Comic Sans MS"] [/font]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="3"]I'd love to say more about me, but I have no more time. Teehee. [/size][/font] Edited by SarahPatricia

[font="Tahoma"]Hello. I'm kind of new but not really? :unsure: I've been over at theOtaku for a while. I decided to finally join here too. I see that Korey is the mod for this area now instead of Beth and Darren. XD [i]*pokes Korey*[/i]

Anyway I'm Indi's little sister in law. Nice to meet all of you. :lol:
[/font]

Ummmmmmmmmmm Hi, I'm usually known as RickHunter33 on TheO chat... I pretty much like any anime that has good animation and coordination, as well as good characters and stories. I also love to draw and have been doing so since I was 1 month old. I am an actor, a writer, and a singer, I am currently trying to get into cosplaying, and I am also doing custom action figures. This year for halloween I will be going as Scarecrow (Batman, though I've played the Wizard of Oz Scarecrow haha) and for the miniature comic con I will be going as Rorschach.

[b][font="Century Gothic"][color="#9932cc"]Hello, my name is Deena. I have been a member on Theotaku.com for about 5 years, though i have had 3 accounts >.< And i never signed up on OB so it's about time i finally did this lol. [/color][/font]
[/b]
[color="#0000ff"][b][font="Century Gothic"][color="#9932cc"]I am formally known as werewolf queen on Theotaku.com. No idea why i chose that screen name, one of those random moments i guess. [/color][/font][/b]
[/color]
[color="#48d1cc"][b][font="Century Gothic"][color="#9932cc"]I really enjoy cooking, i live alone so i have to cook. I guess i'm lucky that i enjoy it to a degree. I'm not too fond of cleaning and tidying up, but then who does? it has to be done right? I enjoy hanging with my friends, listening to good music, having a good laugh and generally just enjoy myself, because it's important to have fun and enjoy life.[/color][/font][/b]
[/color]
[b][font="Century Gothic"][color="#9932cc"]Anywho i'm going to shut up now since i'm just waffling.
Thanks for reading hope to talk to you all soon ^^[/color][/font][/b] Edited by Deena

[quote name='Selene Shri' date='07 June 2010 - 03:03 AM' timestamp='1275879827' post='694769']
[font="Tahoma"]Hello Deena. oO I'm pretty sure I've talked to you in chat at theOtaku. XD We can be newbies together! :lol:[/font]
[/quote]

Yay for newbs *bricked* B)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all!

I'm new to the OB, but not to theO or myO for that matter. In any event, I decided that it was about time that I decided to join this forum, since I'm impressed with the quality of it (I'm a member of another forum which makes me wish that the internet would collapse and forever disappear). Hence, I decided to give it a try, and I suspect I won't be disappointed.

My likes are simple: reading/studying philosophy books (e.g. Nietzsche, Chomsky), watching anime ([i]Evangelion[/i], [i]GitS[/i]) and browsing the sea of the 'net when I have time. On a good day when all three combine to create a new monster, I know I've spent my day well. And it's partly in my attempts to create such (if you'll excuse my pretentiousness!) "wonderful monsters" that I joined. Let's get on with it, then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Charles' date='12 September 2007 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1189646676' post='632685']
[size="3"][center][b]Welcome to OtakuBoards![/b][/center][/size]

Hello! Just because you're new to OtakuBoards doesn't mean you have to be a stranger. After all, you're part of a pretty tight community now. You're going to be learning about us and we would like to reciprocate the effort by learning about you too.

Feel free to use this thread to tell us more about yourself. What are your hobbies? Why did you choose your user name? What are your favorite television shows? What kind of experience do you expect to have here at OtakuBoards? It's all up to you to decide what to tell us.

Also, if you have any questions about the site in general, feel free to include them in your post. We'll be glad to help you.

We look forward to hearing from you!
[/quote]

Hello

[quote name='JJ' date='22 December 2009 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1261527072' post='688376']
Wow. The fact that I'm even sitting here typing this is enough to shock the system into that waking coma of non-sleep.

The name's JJ and it's been about forever and a day since I last really was active here on OB. The name hasn't changed, though I hope the person behind it has, at least somewhat.

I'm not sure if many people remember me, but I remember most of them. I do have to say it's sad to see how quiet the RP area has become. I'm guessing most of the old troop has moved on, but hey, maybe I'll start a wave.

So yeah...hey all. :)
[/quote]

i owuldn't mind crackin' mah knuckles at rp'in again. I remember when NDA had some bangin' rp forums, and i had one going for about a year. then it died. but shoot me a message if you wanna start one.

[font="Impact"]hey ya all!

I used be part of the board way way back in the day, but can't seem to remember anything that would allow me back into the site, so i decided to create a whole new screen name and such. I am now 22 and living in FL and originally a Washington State resident. I am in the Navy, and I am hoping to explore a whole bunches of places while I am here. :eyebrow:
[/font]

[quote name='ls_gurl' date='12 July 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1278945560' post='697169']
[font="Impact"]hey ya all!

I used be part of the board way way back in the day, but can't seem to remember anything that would allow me back into the site, so i decided to create a whole new screen name and such. I am now 22 and living in FL and originally a Washington State resident. I am in the Navy, and I am hoping to explore a whole bunches of places while I am here. :eyebrow:
[/font]
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]Heya, glad to have you back! Hope to see you around more.

Also, for Selene:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7bYNAHXxw"]Throw me a frickin' bone here![/url][/font] Edited by Korey