OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

[quote name='CaNz' date='09 November 2010 - 03:56 PM' timestamp='1289282207' post='701679']
I'd like to welcome Allamorph, James, and Sangome to the Otakuboards!
I think you new guys will fit right in.
[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]See the animation in my signature? That's exactly what I'm doing right now.[/font]

[quote name='ScrumYummy' date='09 November 2010 - 04:56 PM' timestamp='1289285766' post='701682']
Oh so. Apparently I signed up for these boards and then never logged in and totally forgot about it. Or something. XD

Hi!
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Welcome to OB, I hope you enjoy your stay (and aren't scared off by the craziness...) ;)[/font]

[FONT=Calibri]I'd like to point out to new members that [color="#8b0000"]James[/color]' avatar is his actual face. [color="#8b0000"]SunfallE[/color] is such a whiz as photoshop that she made him look like a video-game character; the CG look is so real it's stunning.

You should ask him about his old war stories sometime. The one about how he got that jaw is pretty gripping.[/FONT]

[quote name='James' date='09 November 2010 - 06:58 AM' timestamp='1289282311' post='701680']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]See the animation in my signature? That's exactly what I'm doing right now.[/font]
[/quote]I suddenly had an image of Charles' "Wii - Playing with power!" banner in my head.

• 1 month later...
Hello, everyone!

I have been on TheOtaku for a little while now...a really little while, and I tried logging in here with the same info but apparently the two sites are not directly connected. Anyways, call me KaizerG1 or Greg.

I used to watch Anime when I was a kid and I think I'm getting back into it now that I am older. My current favorite is Trinity Blood.
I like to learn about World War II and the military and such, play video games, surf the internet, hang out with friends, work on cars, and spend time with God. I really like this site, as well as theOtaku.com, and I anticipate making this one of my more-visited websites.

Thanks, everyone, and I look forward to seeing you around!

--Greg

Well I'm Felix, my username is the "fault" of the chat people who kept calling me cat 'cause of my name :P - So basically, I'm not entirely new but I am indeed new on the boards.

Err I enjoy anime/manga [b](DUHH!!)[/b], art, literature, my aikido classes :D (gonna start kendo soon too) and I sorta fail but sorta not (as I like to think) at playing guitar!

Music I like would be.. well I like some stuff from every genre but what I listen to most is indie, alternative, hard rock, punk rock, metal and pretty much everything that involves a guitar.

That's it for now?

Hello Everyone!

Im James May. 21 years old. Im an audio engineer and i live in LA. I play guitar, build gunpla, and watch anime. Im into the import car scene and i drive a 350Z. Been to japan a few times (saw the 1/1 scale rx78-2 in Odaiba in person!! xD), love the food and culture.

Favorite anime is samurai champloo.

Favorite manga is mpd psycho.

Favorite video game is final fantasy 6.

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#0000ff"]Well... I'm not exactly new, but I might as well put my name in.

I'm Soji47, formerly Sojiro47. I used to be a member two years or so ago, lost all of my contact info and such, as well as a stable internet connection, and fell away as it were. Anywhozzle... I'm back, and kind of a different person, so... New enough? The place has changed a lot since I left, and there's a ton of new names floating around, and i hope to get to know as many of you as I can. I'll be around, so hit me up.

Later then[/color][/font]

• 5 weeks later...
I am Studabacher Hoch callem Stawks.

I'm just this big gay thing who likes to steal his personality from webcomics and listen to music. My favourite word is cunt. Speaking of which I play the drums, like a mad cunt most of the time.

I have a crush on Finnish guys. I enjoy the smell of a new book more than I do the words. I'm not on Facebook, because I'm a social terrorist. I love people who talk during movies, I think it makes each watch a unique experience. I'm a Sabian man, Zildjian go home. I think HBO is the greatest thing that has ever existed, and perhaps the greatest that ever will. That said the best thing on television continues to be The Venture Bros. I discovered Titus Andronicus before the p4k review. I've never been punched. I've lost 60 pounds in a span of four months, mostly by taking the stairs. Still too fat for words.

And lastly I want everyone to love me. <3

PS Don't tell me I swear too much, because I know. Sods.

Hey people,

So I use to watch a bit of anime when I was younger, I was more of a video game freak got addicted to WOW for a bit, 4 years sober. Now I got a lot of free time between work and school so I though why not get back into anime! I like to do a lot of thing mainly with stuff but sometimes without stuff. But yeah I ride/make longboards, rockclimb, a bunch of outdoor things....what else? Oh I'm a history buff, I love cookies and beer and I don't share. You can call me Intru or Ken I don't care.

Ps. My grammar sucks, not a native English speaker, deal with it :P Edited by Intru

hello everyone,

around here i use the name pioneer, not because i consider myself one but because its the name of a brand that was in front of me while i was thinking of my screenname ;)
i suppose the first anime i ever watched was dragonball Z and then some years of nothing until recently i heard Ghibli had made some excellent anime movies (and by that i mean that theres no crazy absurd robot alien thingies i them)
I suppose you could say my interest for anime movies is developing and this seemed like a pretty good place to get started.

also I suppose it would be nice to know where im from and that is that little spot on the map called the Netherlands, not that I think it matters where youre from but thats a different story.

ehm well i suppose you'll see me around asking and commenting!

Yo! My name is Trei, but you can call me Pasta! I've been looking for a forum to join and this one caught my eye, lol! I like... Well... A lot of things, lol! But the important ones are music, manga, and anime! My favorites are Bleach, Soul Eater, Blood+, Claymore, and Hetalia (which explains the name)! I love RPG and shooters... I'm not sure where my love of shooters came from, lol! I play the piano and guitar, but I suck at piano... I've been told I'm immature, but honestly, I'm just really.... REEEAAALLY fun loving! So, hiya and see you guys around!

[quote name='ItalyBros_PASTA!' timestamp='1297180340' post='704781']
Yo! My name is Trei, but you can call me Pasta! I've been looking for a forum to join and this one caught my eye, lol! I like... Well... A lot of things, lol! But the important ones are music, manga, and anime! My favorites are Bleach, Soul Eater, Blood+, Claymore, and Hetalia (which explains the name)! I love RPG and shooters... I'm not sure where my love of shooters came from, lol! I play the piano and guitar, but I suck at piano... I've been told I'm immature, but honestly, I'm just really.... REEEAAALLY fun loving! So, hiya and see you guys around!
[/quote]

I like shooters, rpgs, pasta, guitar and piano too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hello im bea that what im give you to call me :sly:

im new ish to the site but newer to fourm. i love anime and japanese dramas and i start to like mangas a little. but i like the idea of cosplay just can pull it off myself. im working on something with my friend and hope to share soon with you all.

later Edited by lazythirdeyeakabea

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Welcome to OB, everyone. :)

ItalyBros_PASTA! has got to be one of the best names I've seen on OB. I'm a bit late in saying that, but better late than never!

Kialish, don't feel any pressure - just enjoy yourself! I hope you have fun and I hope CaNz doesn't pressure you too much. ;)

lazythirdeyeakabea (aka Bea), you must definitely share your cosplay stuff with us. We haven't had very much activity in that department in a long time, so it'd be good to get that going again.

And pax et agape - I remember you! Hello. :)[/font]

• 4 weeks later...
Howdy, folks. I am the writer behind the team effort of General Winter and I, in our effort to bring you [i]Sailor Moon: the Enemy Next Door.[/i] I am a writer, but I always like looking for people who can turn my fan fiction, (and even one original tale done in the manga/anime style) into artwork. If there is anyone willing to see what stories I have and wants to do them into fan manga, please let me know! :)