OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Rachmaninoff;808046]Oh! So it [I]is [/I]you! Oh this is too fun! And in case you're wondering... this is Darren. [/QUOTE]I see your love for Rachmaninoff has not changed. XD Crystia told me you and Beth were both here. And yes tis I! >_> Okay, that sounds rather pretentious. Hehe.[quote name='Aceburner;808047'] Anyway, welcome to the jungle. We've got fun and games. Have a good time and Prepare to want to bite off Prem's head repeatedly.[/quote]Thank you very much. And I saw your reference to a neck hug for Prem. *laughs* [QUOTE=James'][font=franklin gothic medium]Welcome to OB, Zed and Sabrina! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Does this mean we have yet another member of the Utah Crew in our midst? :catgirl:[/font][/QUOTE]Thanks! I'm thinking I will. :catgirl: Hmmm... Utah Crew? I guess that would be accurate since I do live in Salt Lake City, Utah. XD I promise... >_> We're not as weird as the rest of the states would have you believe. Hehe.

So that's what you guys call them? Crystia, Darren and Beth? The Utah Crew? Hehe. Oh wait... I know there's another one though I've never met her. I have such a rotten memory, I only remember that she has a dog. Anyway... Utah's fantastic! :catgirl:[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]*Lowers rifle*

Anyway, as Aceburner said before his tragic demise, welcome to OB Sabrina, it can seem to be a bit of a jungle sometimes, although Crys tells me you're finding your way just fine. Have fun, and look forward to seeing you around the boards.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]o_O You shot him! Poor guy! O_o Hehe.

And yes I am finding my way around thank you... all those little stickies in each area are rather useful, as is that list of the vB Code in the FAQ. Now that's a page I find ever so convenient.

Anyway, thanks again for the welcome everyone. :catgirl:[/FONT]

HIYA! I'm chibi-master! Ruler of those adorable, less detailed, sometimes blob-like versions of manga/anime characters! My hobby, why, drawing chibis of course! My friend tells me that if I had enough patience to try to draw more detailed things than chibis, I might be good at it. I couldn't disagree more...sorry. So while she creates beautiful works of manga art, I sit around drawing chibis...oh well, they're chibi-tastic. :animeswea

[FONT=Arial]Hey!

Yeah, well, someone's got to do it. Still, nothing wrong with being well-rounded. Plus, your other art is going to look not-so-hot at first, just 'cause you're not used to doing it.

I mean, some of my first literary sketches were atrocious.[/FONT]

[SIZE=1]It says I've been here for two years, but it really doesnt seem like it, because I'm more of an on-and-off-type-of-guy, so I guess a proper introduction's needed.

My name's Felix Freeman, I come from London, in the UK and the only reason I ended up here was because I was referred here by [B][U] Keyblade Wielder[/B][/U] and I liked it, made some strong friendships here, then they disapated. =/

the first thing I posted was a really bad ramble about the mulitplayer aspect of Halo II... why I remember this, I seriously dont know. I used to litter the video game, music [tv, flim], casual talk forums quite a bit.

Then I went on a hiatus, for reasons unknown. [And to this day I dont remember why I did.]

Now I'm back, still chilling out in the same forums, but you can add the arena to my forte, I got sucked into the whole RP'ing gig after my first shot at it was a compelete and total failure. and I'm becoming more and more of a spectator, with my personal life conflicting with my relaxation time, as I prepare for university, and coming to grips with the fact that my girlfriend just recently passed on.

[STRIKE] Some[/STRIKE] Most parts of my life outside of the OB usually revolve around music, I'm into dance-punk and electronica, like [B][U][URL="http://www.blocparty.com"]Bloc Party[/URL][/B][/U] and [B][U][URL=" http://www.myspace.com/etjusticepourtous"]Justice[/URL][/B][/U].

I'm also in a band, who at the moment are doing alot of cover work.

Aside from music, I also play video games, ride skateboards, and go surfing [back home in Hawai'i, if the weather permits] I also read because I'm usually bored and sometimes video games cant replace a good science fiction novel.[/SIZE]

Hello! i'm Chibiotomegamer I am 21 years old and I live in Oregon, i'm a college student and I have a account on theotaku thats how I know of this place i'm the rulerofanime on there, you can find more about me on my profile if you choose to look...other then that, if any of you are going to sakuracon this year i'll be going so I hope to meet you there:animesmil

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="goldenrod"]Welcome to all the new and current members. hehe. ^_^[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]So that's what you guys call them? Crystia, Darren and Beth? The Utah Crew? Hehe. Oh wait... I know there's another one though I've never met her. I have such a rotten memory, I only remember that she has a dog. Anyway... Utah's fantastic! :catgirl:[/FONT][/QUOTE]That is me, the one with the dog that you have not met yet. My mom is here as well.. Aaryanna_Mom. Heh. We are more of the Utah Crew as it were, hehe. :catgirl: And yes, Utah is cool. Welcome aboard. Don't mind the insanity... it's fun! I promise! [/COLOR][/FONT]

From the sky falls Zen.

Better known as his past aliases "The Boss, Mugen, ReFlux" or "Double_B_Daigo".

Having a laptop makes things alot easier to do on the internet. I'm back party peoples. Don't let the name change fool you, I switched it right before I took another hiatus.

I hope I didn't miss anything awesome like I always do.

Hello world!! xD
srry...i lov that perky line...
as a new member, it is only polite to ask everyone to plz help me become a more knowledgeable person! so if any of the sempai's have any constructive criticism for me, i will gladly accept it.
...that's it for now, i guess...+_+""
ThAnK U.

[FONT="Arial Narrow"]hello... i'm noob!

and i signed up because i was looking for a forum with an election RPG... and i think this board has one. but i'm not sure now. is it done every year? or something?

i dunno. but i'll go look around and learn more about this forum... :animesmil[/FONT]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]Oh, you silly new members with your bubbly optimism and child-like innocence... yet to be tainted and corrupted by OB, your very will to live sucked out of you, along with your souls...
Okay, okay.
It's not THAT bad.
But yeah.
Welcome.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,
I heard about this website from the otaku podcast's on iTunes and decided to join. I have many interests, one of them being Phoenix Wright. As you can tell by my name my favorite character in Phoenix Wright is Godot, and since the Phoenix Wright Story has officially been made into a manga i thought it appropiate for this site. I love watching all types of anime, ranging from death note to school rumble im always ready to expand my horizons with different types of anime. At my highschool I am on the mock trial team, my great ambition is to someday become a lawyer(or some job in the criminal justice department). Anyone who wants to fight me in the Bleach DS games just give me your code and wait for destruction. I hope that I can meet all of you here and become a respected member of this site.

And Remember:

"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell
itself...that is coffee"

[quote name='Godot']Hello,
I heard about this website from the otaku podcast's on iTunes and decided to join. I have many interests, one of them being Phoenix Wright. As you can tell by my name my favorite character in Phoenix Wright is Godot, and since the Phoenix Wright Story has officially been made into a manga i thought it appropiate for this site. I love watching all types of anime, ranging from death note to school rumble im always ready to expand my horizons with different types of anime. At my highschool I am on the mock trial team, my great ambition is to someday become a lawyer(or some job in the criminal justice department). Anyone who wants to fight me in the Bleach DS games just give me your code and wait for destruction. I hope that I can meet all of you here and become a respected member of this site.

And Remember:

"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell
itself...that is coffee"[/QUOTE]

Enjoy your stay, fellow Ace Attorney fan! Godot's probably one of my favorite prosecutors, so nice choice on the name! Nice to see your ambition to become a lawyer, I've been considering prosecution lately, myself.

I'm instantnoodle13, and I just joined yesterday, so I have absolutely [U]no[/U] idea what I'm doing. My hobbies are drawing, playing the Wii, walking around town with my friends, and sitting alone in my room for hours at a time for no apparent reason. I really hope I make friends on this site and that people don't hate me for all eternity.

Welcome aboard instantnoodle13. It's fun here and I'm sure you'll enjoy the place. If you ever have any questions feel free to send a PM in my direction. In the mean time, take a look around and have fun.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Allamorph, don't you dare start that with me too. XP

[quote name='instantnoodle13']...and that people don't hate me for all eternity.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Nice way to focus on the negative there, pal. :p

I recommend you bop around, make some comments, crack some jokes, and just generally have fun.

And listen to some Queen while you're at it. Nothin' like rock by [I]real musicians[/I] to get your spirits goin'.[/FONT]

Thank you, Rachmaninoff. I feel welcomed here now. ^^

Heh. Thanks, Allamorph. It's good to know I can come here and feel welcome (as if i hadn't already said that in my reply to Rachmaninoff...curse my repetetive ways!)

[INDENT][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="1"]Just a tip instantnoodle13, if you want to add something, just use the edit button in the lower right hand corner of your post instead of double posting. Thanks! ~Rachmaninoff[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

Sorry. I was unaware of the whole "edit post" as opposed to "double posting" thing. My bad. >_<

alright. high. out of breath. i found out about this site a few months ago, but i never been to the otakuboard. how is this site? i know that there are alot better artists than me, but don't rub it in my face. i draw stuff from tekken and mortal kombat. r there any writers here? if so, talk to me!:animedepr

Not really a new member. Joined about a two years ago and I've been posting fan art for a little over a year. But I've never checked out the forums before. So I figure it's just a tad over-due. Allow me to introduce myself. I don't feel the need to give you my true name, but you may call me Thoven. I look forward to getting to know as many people as I can and learning as much as possible from you guys. Til the next time we meet, Farewell!

O_o
Thoven.

I actually am a brand new member. :) You can call me Aerith or L- either is fine with me. I love to write and draw, and I have a passion for things that grow. Just last May, I graduated from the University of Virginia at the age of twenty-one, and I am currently getting ready to apply to graduate schools after taking a tumultous year off. In regards to anime, I'm currently obsessed with Deathnote, but I have a long history of love for many, many animes/mangas. Final Fantasy is my sweetest addiction.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here,
Aerith.

<3

[quote name='AshesofKamikaze']Hello, everyone!

My name is Brian, and I'm from Valdosta, GA. I live in Columbus now. I was actually introduced to this site a couple of years ago by a classmate at seminary.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you guys.[/QUOTE]

Hello. :) I was actually born in Athens, Ga. :)