OtakuBoards

- Mercenaries - (Play)

DeathKnight

[COLOR=royalblue]Time to introduce one of the bigger bad guys....................who's name means......Western Winds...
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Sabir continued to walk through the streets, ignoring the stares of several men.....she knows her appearance is out of the ordinary......she turns to look over her shoulder, even though she knows that nothing is there.......then she looks forward again. She slowly climbs the steps to her apartment and then to her room, she unlocks the door, and shuts it behind her, turning the key. She armed the security system and sealed the place up quickly. Walking to the kitchen, she noticed her phone light flashing...[/i]

Sabir: *hits message machine*

MM: You have 1 new message......*BEEP*

Ken: Hey, is this Sabir? If it is.........call me, Ken, at *rattles off some long number* I have a job offer.......and you were recommended. *click*

Sabir: Well, speak of the devil..........a job offer at last......and hopefully, this one doesn?t have anything to do with strip dancing. :rolleyes:

[i]She slowly walked into the bathroom, and pulled off her clothes. Glancing in the mirror, she was shocked at how pale her skin had grown. It was as white as anything.....and her eyes stared at her, cold, and haunting... Sabir walked over to the closet and pulled on a thin black nightgown, twisting the straps tight across her back. Picking up her shorter blade, she jammed it through her hair, and twisted everything up in a tight knot. Then she looked in the mirror again and traced her tattoo with her finger, cursing the day she had been taken in by the Oolong Cult...[/i]

Sabir: Pale as the dawn....[i]As innocent as the dark phase of the moon...

Closing her eyes slowly, she recounted the day?s events, replaying every thought that she had sensed, then clearing her mind easily...[/i]

Sabir: Alright Ken, let?s see what you have to offer me.......*dials number*

*Ring............Ring........click*

Ken: Hello?

Sabir: Hi. I believe you contacted me earlier about a job offer? Ken?

Ken: Yeah, is this Sabir?

Sabir: Sure. So........give me the sale?s pitch... but first, tell me why you want me for the job, and who exactly recommended me.

Ken: :therock: You just have to know everything......don?t you?

Sabir: I?m not stupid. I trace my calls.

Ken: Fair enough. You were recommended by some guy called Donqua

Sabir: Sh*t.....

Ken: Something wrong?

Sabir: It?s nothing. [i]F*ck.....if he knows where I am.....I am dead.......the cult will want revenge for me killing Shingua....[/i] How do you know Donqua?

Ken: We?ve met before. He told me how good you were at stealth stuff.......and mentioned something about a cult...

Sabir: Yeah, the Oolong Cult........it?s not exactly a loved organization, and I?m not a part of it anymore.

Ken: Ah, alright. Well, I want you for this job.....because a girl would be ideal.......

Sabir: Assassination......right?

Ken: You are pretty good at this guessing game.....aren?t you?

Sabir: I wasn?t trained for nothing........I?ll take it. Meet me at my house. The door will be open to you only. I?m transmitting the address to you now. *click*

Ken: *beep* Got it.

Sabir: Be here...........as quickly as you can. I?ll be waiting....but don?t be surprised if I?m in bed. *hangs up*

Ken: *looks at the phone* She?s perfect.......

Donqua: She knows too much.

[i]A tall chinese man stood behind Ken, arms folded. A tattoo similar to Sabir?s was etched above his left eye, only his read: ?Death.?[/i]

Ken: We?ll see how much she knows........and how good she is at doing the job.............if she fails, she?s your property.

Donqua: *laughs* Sabir Guandan doesn?t belong to anybody, and she won?t be owned by anybody either. In case you didn?t know, her name in the cult was [i]Miihou...[/i] But that was replaced later by her real name......and then Guandan was added as a nick name... the Red *****.

Ken: Is she good enough?

Donqua: Sure *shrug* she could twist anybody around her finger if she wanted to.......the problem is.......she doesn?t do that unless she?s been hired to kill you. :smirk:

Ken: So if she starts making eyes at me......she?s going to want bury a blade between my ribs.

Donqua: Exactly. I?ll see you later.........and watch where her hands are, what she doesn?t have in brute strength, she makes up for in flexibility..........*walks away*

Ken: Right...Sabir............I?ll see you in a few......

[i]Back at her apartment, Sabir Guandan slid into bed, and placed her slingblade in full view on her end table......then she pulled the covers up to her waist and let her hair hang down to her waist.....soon, there was a knock on her door. She flicked a switch on her table, and the doors opened.[/i]

Sabir: I?m in here.

Ken: *walks in* Sabir Guandan?

Sabir: Red *****.......that?s me. You must be Ken.

Ken: Yeah.......*eyes slingblade* Going to kill me?

Sabir: If I was going to kill you, I would?ve done it already. So pull up a chair..........

Ken: Thanks. *sits down*

Sabir: Thirsty?

Ken: I?ll have a beer.

Sabir: Sure. *stands up* Miller or Budweiser?

Ken: .......Miller.

Sabir: *walks into the kitchen* If you don?t trust me.......you could always let me taste it for you.

Ken: If I didn?t trust you.....I would?ve killed you already.

Sabir: Well then. *returns* *hands him a glass* To your health...*holds up her own*

Ken: *laugh* Donqua was right about you......

Sabir: Donqua is a faithless *****, although I?m sure he?s told you plenty of nasty things about me........did he mention how I kill my enemies?

Ken: A blade through the ribs is all.......

Sabir: *sets down drink*

[i]Moving like a cat, she snatched up her blade and leapt onto him, bringing the edge an inch from his chest.....as soon as she moved, he brought one of his guns to her head, they stared each other down......Sabir stradling him, and holding cold steel to his chest...........then she smiled broadly and threw her weapon into the floor, point first. Ken looked at her closely, then holstered his gun again. She let her legs slide across the back of the chair and rested her hands on his chest[/i]

Sabir: Your reflexes aren?t as bad as I thought......

Ken: Why did you do that? And why are you on my lap?

Sabir: Just a test........to find out how good of a Mercenary you really are.......your control is pretty good too...and for that, I congratulate you.

Ken: ....thanks............Do you normally try to seduce your employers?

Sabir: If I were trying to seduce you....................you woudln?t be here right now, you would be in my bed...and that?s the part where I scream

Ken: You wouldn?t be alive long enough to scream: :devil:

Sabir: We could find out. ;) Or you could....put that gun away.

[i]She held his wrist, then twisted, forcing him to drop his gun to the floor, along with her blade. Laughing openly, she got off him and sat on her bed again.[/i]

Sabir: You still don?t trust me.

Ken: Why should I trust you?

Sabir: Hah, you wouldn?t trust me, even if I spilled every awful detail of my life for you.

Ken: You?re right.[/COLOR]

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just introducin myself
------------------------------------------------
Ken's cell phone rings.

Ken:*answers it* Hello

Ash: What's this about a mission without me being informed Ken?

Ken: Ash?

Ash: Yeah

Ken: I totaly forgot about you. Wel do you know what's up?

Ash: Yeah, i'll be leving with you if that's alright?

Back at TPM HQ....

Andrew is in the locker room. He opens his locker and outs his vest and jeans inside. He takes out traditional Brittish business man suit and slips his desert eagle inside his shirt. He also takes out a breifcase with various things inside. His Uxi, pulse rifle, some ammo, a small computer, an ear piece and various other things. He lights a cigar and walks into the garage. He steps inside his car and speeds off. He slips a CD into his player as he comes out of the submarine and opens the roof as the music blares.

Andrew: *thinks* Watch out UK........Andrew's coming home

this is from death kinghts post while hes calling me
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

beep beep beep beep

siren: alright alright!! shut up already!! i can't find it!! note to self: keep cell handy!ah ha!....hello? siren's lost and found department

ken: lose your phone again?

siren: yep... so what do ya want?

ken: come over as soon as you can...i got somthing to discuss with you

siren: i'll be there in the hour...c ya

ken: alright

beep

siren: i hate this phone!

[color=crimson][i]In Sabir's apartment...

Ken put his cell phone away, and sat down and looked out the window thoughtfully. The echoes of atrilliry in the distance ran through his ears.[/i]

Ken: you want to know about this mission dont you?

Sabir: Of course...

Ken: Assaination of the British Prime Minister.... Standard Party in exactly *looks at watch* Two days. We sneak in the party. Blow his brains out, and walk out....

[i]Ken grabbed his gun and looked at it...[/i]

Ken: You want the job? we have a full crew on it, but this isnt going to be easy. We need to get him alone with a lady. Heh. And we'll provide cover.... You grab his attention which I have seen you can do easily, and then blow his brains out....[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: :rolleyes:

Siren: Yeah.......

Ken: Okay, what about?

Siren: The mission. I'm not going to be........alone with the Prime Minister......Right?

Sabir: Hell no, that's my job.

Siren: *looks Sabir up and down* I can see why.

Sabir: Hey, just cause I'm cute doesn't mean you have to play me down.

Siren: :demon:

Sabir: :smirk:

Ken: Anyways....*walks between them* Sabir is going to play her part.

Sabir: And I have just the dress.....[/COLOR]

Ken's phone begins to ring. He searches through his pockets and fishes it out.

Ken: Yo?

Andrew: You guys better hurry your asses up. I got a nice big plane reay and it be a waste if I went on my own.

Ken: I here ya. We're on our way.

Ken puts his cell phone back in his pocket and they begin to get ready.

At the airport....

Andrew holds his desert eagle and spins it around on his finger and then puts it back into his holster under his vest. He looks around impatiently. He here's a car pull up and some people get out. His eyes focus and he sees several armed guards coming his way. He takes his Shotgun out from the front seat of his car and walks towards them.

Andrew: Go time!

He shots one in the leg and pulls him behind some boxes.

Andrew: Who are you walking for?

Thug: F**k you

Andrew presses the shotgun against his forehead.

Thug: Ok ok. Some guy called Donqua.

Andrew: Donqua?

He pulls the trigger adn the thug falls to the floor. He pulls out his Uzi and pumps loads of bullets into the remaining quards. He runs back to his car and drives onto the plane and starts up the engines.

Andrew: *thinks* He better hurry up.

Jose picked up his cell phone and dialed Ken. "Ken, where the hell are you guys? I can't do this by myself." Jose hung up and stopped at the light. He noticed a Ferrarri sitting next to him. He smiled, and raised a wad of bills. The driver of the Ferrarri nodded. [I]Thank God I installed those nitros before I left.[/I] He gunned the engine and pressed a button on the steering wheel. He heard a click, which meant the nitros were open. He put his foot on the pedal, and pressed as hard as he could when the light turned green. Jose pulled ahead of the Ferrarri, and opened the nitros full bore. The speedometer got closer and closer to 200 m.p.h. as he raced, and it did finally. Jose thought about it, knowing that he could win anyways, and slowed down until he was even with the Ferrarri. He then began to bump the Ferrarri, until it began to swerve. Finally, it went off the road and flipped over. Jose stopped and got out of the car. He grabbed his 9mm and walked over to the car. He pointed it at the driver's window, which slid down a few seconds later. "Randall? You bastard! I killed you! Get out of the car, now!" Jose grabbed the man by the neck and shoved him against the Viper. "Why the hell are you here? Who hired you?" "It...it...it was the PR. He wanted me to protect him. Somebody inside a group called The People's Mercenaries who was working for him told him about someone trying to kill him." "****! He knows? Damn it!" Jose then threw Randall on the ground and pressed his gun to his head. "Who the hell put a double agent inside TPM? I work there, you bastard!" "I don't know much about him. All I know is his name has Donqua in it." "Donqua, huh? Give me everything in the car, now, or I kill you." "Go to hell, bastard!" Randall suddenly fell limp, as a 9mm bullet had just pierced his skull. "No, how 'bout you go to hell." Jose walked over to the now wrecked Ferrarri, and shot out the back window. He noticed a bag and three guns. He pulled them out and threw them in the car. He then called Ken again. "Ken. We've got a problem. I just found an old friend of mine here. His name's Randall. He told me some stuff. The PR knows someone's going to try to kill him. He also told me there's a double agent in TPR that works for a man named Donqua. Do you know anything about Donqua?" "No, but someone here does. Sabir, how much can you tell me abotu Donqua?" "Quite a bit."

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *sigh* Where do I start?

Ken: Whereever.

Sabir: Donqua and "I had a relationship while we were in the Ooloong cult. Then one day, I decided that I should concentrate on my job instead of him. And he spread a malicious lie about me and Shingua, the leader of the cult.......just to get back at me.

Siren: I take it........he's not a nice person.

Sabir: No. And he's really good at his job too. If we fought, we would be evenly matched. I killed Shingua and ran. Which was stupid of me, now everywhere I go, I have to watch my back. Donqua is sworn to get his vengance on me, but before he does, he plans on raping me to make me feel the pain I made him feel.

Ken: *crosses arms* Ah......[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinVegeta[/i]
The door to the briefing room opens and Andrew steps in now in Jeans and a vest. He aims His desert Eagle at Ken and pulls the trigger. It hits Ken straight in the head. They all look at Ken and then at Andrew. Ken, still alive, puts his hand to his head and pulss out...........a sticky dart........? [/QUOTE]

And to think I let this guy kill someone in my first post here... j/k..
--------------------------------------------------

Deus (on the phone): Yo, Andrew, where exactly [i]is[/i] this plane?

Deus: OK... If you say so... *puts phone down*

[i]Just then Deus noticed a shadow walking in the distance. He decided to follow.[/i]

------

[i]Meanwhile, on the plane[/i]

Andrew: come on.... *twitches* where are you guys... *twitches*... I'm [i]waiting[/i]....
*gets his phone out and gives Ken a verbal beating*

------

[i]The guy that Deus was following reached the plane, and proceeded to place something on the bottom of the plane*[/i]

Deus: hey... what the **** is that?

????: huh? *turns around, looks around him but can't see anybody* who was that?

????: *slowly walks away from the plane* I'm sure I heard someone...

Deus: you did *proceeds to put a little shiny bullet in the back of ????'s head*... Now lt's see what he was putting on the plane... *walks up to the plane*... hmmm... a tracking device... this could be useful...

[i]Deus goes on board the plane[/i]

Deus: Yo Andrew... someone just tried to bug your plane...

Andrew: Another one of Donqua's guys?

Deus:..... how would I know? I didn't ask him...

Andrew:..........you should really start doing that.. wait.. did you say that was a bug.. as in a tracking device? WAY THE **** DID YOU BRING IT ON MY PLANE???

Deus: Don't worry OK, I got it all sorted...

[color=crimson]Ken: So the Prime Minister knows we're gonna try to send him to hell.... hm.... Hold up... If He know, He might talk to the United States... and the United States would send troops and... Hmm....

[i]Ken picked up his cell phone and called TPM Hq.[/i]

Ken: Boss, The Prime Minister knows. What exactly do you want me to do? Risking the lives of my crew isnt high on my thigns to do list...

Boss: Kill him in any way you can... hell Kill the whole Party.... Just do it *hangs up*

[i]Ken stared at the cell phone and grinned[/i]

Ken: Hm.... I think we can still do the same thing.... With Sabir *looks at her* *grins* Ya... I know the prime minister... He falls for pretty girls...

[i]Ken walked out of the room and looked back[/i]

Ken: London, 8 PM Tomorrow. Come and be ready. Excuse me I have a plane to catch...

[i]Ken put his trenchcoat on walked away... He walked to a hummer that had been parked there for several days.[/i]

Ken: Alrighty... From here to the airport...

[i]Ken drove twards the airport Andrew had called from. He stopped slowly, recognizing the 'International Guard'. The Anti Terrorist group... Ken slowly got out and grabbed three bags. He walked slowly twards the gate and several Internation Guard members walked up.[/i]

IG Member: Excuse me Sir, I'll need to see some ID, and you'll have to put your bags over there for scanning. As soon as you show an ID, please walk through the Metal Detector, followed by the X Ray Screen.

Ken: Uh.... Yea. I can handle that...

[i]Ken reached down and put his cell phone on off and walked foreward. The metal detector went off, and Ken shrugged[/i]

Ken: War wound. Shattered the Bones in my leg, Had to get a Metal Bolt put in there to hold them together.

IG Member: Oh... Damn, That Sucks. Well, we have to do a pat down for regulation.

[i]A lady sitting at a computer desk not to far away was checking Ken's ID. A red warning window flashed above his picture and she gasped. She picked up the telephone and dialed quickly.[/i]

ID Checker Lady: Yes, Ken from TPM Is here! Right now!

Other end: Alert the guards! HURRY! GO GO!

[i]Ken suddenly noticed the guards backing away and reaching for their guns. Ken looked down and smirked quietly. He reached inside his trenchcoat and pulled out his M16, checked it over and turned around.[/i]

Ken: Dont take it too personally, It's just my job. Tell Satan 'Hi' when you see 'em.

[i]Ken opened fire, filling the guards full of lead. Blood spurt onto the floor, and the guards mouths filled with blood as they fell to the floor.[/i]

Ken: Someone knows who I am... This is a problem...

[i]Ken riased his M16 in the direction of the ID Lady and unleashed hell onto her computer and her. She fell over dead.... Ken walked to the scanner and riased his Desert Eagle at the person there.[/i]

Ken: how do my bags check out?

[i]The person looked at the screen which showed one bag full of rifles and pistols, and the other full of C4. The other had clothes, a Tux of some kind...

Ken smirked and fired one shot into the guys head. He grabbed his bags and recorded a voice message to send to each person from the crew...[/i]

Ken: Those coming to the Airport, do be prepared for some trouble. IG is here making themselves look good for the people... That is all..

[i]Ken walked into the Airport where everyone stared at Ken. He payed no heed and walked to the ticket booth....[/i][/color]

Ken(on the phone): WHAT? You found a guy setting a tracking device and brought it on board the plane?

Deus: Yeah... I have an idea. Basically I throw the f***er off halfway through the flight... and they [i]might[/i] think we crashed.

Ken:.... that sounds pretty uhh.. stupid..

Deus: Hey, they wouldn't have sent this tracking device if they didnt think they'd keep it on us, would they?

Ken: who is 'they'

Deus: ....I dunno I killed the guy too fast. C'mon, man, what's gonna go wrong, even if they don't believe we crashed, they won't know where we are anymore..

Ken:.... I'll give it a thought..

Deus: Oh and about the assination.. I have a feeling that were gonna see some bad **** happening... So I reckon I should hide somewhere and I can be yer sniper if anything goes wrong and cover you... and if some real bad **** happens then I'll come down and give you a hand, what do you think??

[color=crimson][i]Ken thought for a second..[/i]

Ken: Sure.... Just dont get caught, IG members will be around protecting the Prime Minister. Getting outta there will be a mess, and we'll prolly have to kill alot of people.... And about the plane, they will prolly bring it down if you put the guy with the tracker on it. The Governments dont really care about civilians anymore. I bet you that without putting any bombs on that thing it will be taken down by the British Air Force.... Since it's gotten so corrupt lately... I think we should take a different airplane than that one. Hmmm.. how about a private jet for our crew? Heh... i'll call you back. I have a private Jet to get.

[i]Ken throw the ticket down and walked out or the treminal. He hopped the fence to the hangars, and ran twards one. He walked in the hangar and found a 40 year old man working on his jet. the Man had the secruity card for the jet, and Ken knew what he had to do. He raised his Desert Eagle and blew the Man's brains out. Ken walked up and took the Man's wallet, money, Keys, and the secruity card to the door on the Jet. Ken walked up to the Jet and opened the door, and walked to the cockpit. He flipped a few switches and the Jet turned on. Ken picked up his cell phone and called Dues.[/i]

Ken: I got a Private Jet by 'Forceful' Means, but we have it. The number on the side is 6843248, call the other members of this mission and tell them to come to the airport NOW and get on the Private Jet with that number on the side.

[i]Ken hung up and pulled out of the Hangar and taxied the plane to the nearest point to the Terminal he could go without people getting suspicious...[/i][/color]

Meanwhile... at heathrow ariport in London..... a man with brown spikey hair... and a black trenchcoat sits in a chair reading the newspaper. He is sitting on one chair..... and has his legs up on another. A woman approaches.

Woman: Excuse me sir....... can I have this chair?

Craig: No..... my feet are there.

Woman: But surely you don't need two chairs...... just for yourself?

Craig: Yes... one for me, and one for my feet. Now get lost!

Woman: How rude!

Craig: That's wonderful *****..... not get the hell anay from me.

Craig continues reading his newspaper...... and takes a swig from his pint. He runs his head through his hair, and puffs.

Craig: Damn this is boring....... I wish Ken would hurry up and get over to England.

Deus: Andrew.. we have to go... Ken has a private jet

Andrew: ??? WHAT? is my plane not good enough?

Deus: Not now that it's bugged, no....

Andrew: OK, but can I at least blow it up?

Deus:......

Deus: I think that defeats the objective of trying not to raise suspicion.

[i]Deus and Andrew were about to leave the plane, when there was a knock on the cabin door...[/i]

Security Guard: is someone in there?

[i]Deus hid behind the door while Andrew sat at the pilot's seat. The security guard walked in. He walked towards Andrew[/i]

Security Guard: whats going on here.. you aren't the regular pilot....

[i]Just at that moment, Deus snapped the security Guard's neck, and he dropped to the floor[/i]

Andrew: Man, Deus, you just [i]don't like people[/i] do you?

Deus: shut up and let's go

[i]Deus and Andrew walked off the airplane and towards Andrew's newly acquired private jet[/i]

[color=crimson][i]Ken sat in the pilots seat waiting for the crew to come, when suddenly someone walked in behind him. Ken turned around with his gun raised.[/i]

Ken: **** Neil... Dont scare me like that... jeezuz...

Neil: Bro, nice plane ya got here...

Ken: Ya... Had to kill a dude to get it. I'm jus waitin for the res of the crew still not in england to come... you have any trouble coming through the gate?

Neil: Nope. Guards were killed already, and the ID check point was destroyed along with the Lady at it.

Ken: Heh. That was me.

Neil: Heh.

Ken: Dammit, where is everyone? The other IG guards are gonna find the dead guards... and then we'll be screwed... **** it...[/color]

Andrew and Dues step on to the plane and Ken turns on the engines. Andrew throws his bag on a seat and sits down.

Andrew: Let's get out of here.

Ken: Ok, Everyone on bored? Then let's go

The plane lifts off the ground and into the clouds. They are above the sea in minutes and begin their travel to the UK.

Andrew: Since this prime minister knows about us and likes women shouldn't Both Siren and Sabir try and seduce him at the same time?

Ken: Good idea.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabir, who was sitting behind Andrew and Ken, calmly leaned over and placed her hands across Andrew's neck.[/i]

Sabir: Actually.....that's a bad idea.

Ken: Why's that?

Sabir: Siren hates being sex apeal. I don't mind..........and I'm also good at it. If you try to get Siren to seduce the Prime Minister, she'll knock your head off.

Andrew: Come to think of it.........you're right.....

Sabir: Listen, I've checked his itenerary, and he's got a big party coming up, it's a perfect oppertunity for us.........and I can easily get him.

Ken: Do you have the dress?

Sabir: Is the pope catholic?

Andrew: Can I see it?

Sabir: Wait. ;) I want you all to be pleasently suprised.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Nobody post the part with the dress...........I've already got my ideas.....[/COLOR]

raiha tecnicly you don't know that you barely met me but as always your right and i think i will
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

siren: *throws up hands* of all the boring ppl in the world i'm stuck with you...

she stands up and wanderes till she finds sabir and the rest

siren: yo...

sabir: this genius *jerks thumb at andrew* just had the great idea of use you as well as me aginst the prime minester...

siren: :flaming: :smirk: andrew... me and dressed don't mix... i hate dresses...in fact i've never worn one before...although i think i could still kick your scrawny *** in one... now... what where you saying?