OtakuBoards

- Mercenaries - (Play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing winked rougishly at Neil and took a quick snapshot then put it back in the drawer. He heaved a sigh of releif and glared at her.[/i]

Neil: Don't ever do that again.

Sabir: ;) Try and stop me....[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]

Marth:I dunno...last couple of weeks been a drunken hazy blur....I think I have a couple illegitamate kids now...But i;m always good for more! [/B][/QUOTE]

siren: *shakes head* go and figure... *sigh* so... i wonder what's next

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Besides, I already have one.

Neil: Where?!?!?

Sabir: It's a leftover from a mission........Lidan and I dreamed it up a few years ago......and it still fits perfectly.

Neil: Why's that?

Sabir: I've been a steady 115lbs. for as long as I can remember.....except my childhood......

Neil: Oh. It shows.

Sabir: But in your case.....*tickles his stomach*'

Neil: :haha: Agh![/COLOR]

[i]Falling losely on the bed, Neil still giggled in agony, Sabir's fingers somehow finging a way behind his back. She 'tortured' him for a few minutes, before standing up again. Neil slowly stood up, still laughing.[/i]

Neil: Hey, I gotta work out! *right bicept buldges* :mrt:

Sabir: Sure ya do..;)

Neil: In fact I need a bit of a 'work-out' right now..:p

Sabir: :rolleyes: Down boy..

Neil: *quietly sits on bed* Okie...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing shoved foward violently, carrying both of them backwards onto the bed, then she got on top of him and swiftly unbottoned his shirt.[/i]

Neil: Woah.

Sabir: :devil: Careful what you wish for.......*unsnaps her bra*[/COLOR]

[i]Neil quickly pulled off the rest of his shirt, barely even moving. Sabir climbed up on him, quite literally sitting in his legs, her own legs wrapped around him. Neil embraced her tightly in his muscular arms, laying a small kiss upon the middle of her chest. He slowly traced a line up to the lobe of her left ear, pulling them both down on the bed completely. Their bodies seemed to meld into one, as the two shared a single kiss, lasting what seemed forever...[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Finally, Sabirsing broke the kiss and rested her head on his chest. She hugged him, her arms laced around his neck...Neil smiled then his eyes opened wide as her hands trailed down to the button of his jeans.[/i][/COLOR]

If I must...
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Ken, Neil and Sabir stood in the Parking/Loading-Up Garage of The Tower, waiting for everyone to arrive to get their gear, to depart for Britian to destroy the intelligence base (Wow, a short and nice re-cap..).[/i]

Ken: So Neil, you goin?

Neil: No, just came to see yall off.....

Ken: Aight...

Neil: Oh, before I foget...

[i]Neil turned around to face Sabir, taking her hands in his. The heavy .45 semi-automatic pressed against Sabir's silky hands, cold and strong.[/i]

Neil: Just in case..;)

Ken: Good Lord........He's lending out the .45..... May this day go down in history..

Neil: Shut it.

Ken: Yessir.

[i]Marth stpes out of the elevator, walking up to Ken, Niel and Sabir. Marth runs his fingers through his green hair, then speaks up.[/i]

Marth:I'm ready...

Ken:*turns around*Kay, good...Were just waitng for the others.....Marth, what is with your hair?

Marth:! Oh...Remeber my leave of absence?

All:Yeah.

Marth:Well, i don't.

All:Ooooh.

soft laughter sounded behind them and siren stepped out of the shadows...her hair had been plaited into tiny braids capped in silver and held back by a green scrunchie...her pants were a deep pine green silk that was tied at the ankles and waist...a split in the cloth ran the length of each leg...her shirt was a tight black tank and her eyes sparkled mechiviously

siren: so...who we waiting on??

• 2 months later...
I've decided to bring this RPG back. Everyone, let's start again.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As the plane lifted off, Jose gripped his sack of handguns tightly. He closed his eyes and leaned back. Before he knew it, he was asleep.

[i]6 hours later,[/i]

Jose was suddenly awakened by a rumbling. There were two British fighter aircraft on each side of the plane.

"Identify yourself."

"I'm transporting some food."

"Please transmit your manifest."

The pilot pressed a button on the seat, and waited. A few seconds later, the planes broke off.

"Please proceed."

A few minutes later, the plane touched down and everyone clambered out."

"It's good to be back in London."

Jose walked to the back of the plane and unloaded his Viper. (Gotta have it!) He turned the GPS unit on and located the base.

"It's 30 miles north of here."

"Let's go."

Everyone climbed into their cars and drove off. When they arrived, they noticed that there were hundreds of guards patrolling the base.

"****. Ken, I think we're going to have a problem."

"Damn, you're right."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

So, let's continue from here. We're all at the intel base, and we're outnumbered by 1 to 100.

shoot!! I completely forgot about this!

ic:

Siren: Erm... This might pose a bit of a problem... You think their after us? I mean... It'd make sense... We are, after all quite a nuicence...

She cut the ignition to her bike and sat back surveying the gaurds and memorizing their patterns... Ken said somthing to Jose and Siren came back to reality

Siren: Hm?