OtakuBoards

- Mercenaries - (Play)

DeathKnight

JESUS! I leave for one day and then find that every ****er is taking the piss of me and the there's and extra 500 odd pages.
----------------------------------
Andrew and Craig walk behind some crates getting ever nearer to the yaht(sp). A guard is on the other side of them.

Andrew: There's the boat. You go on while I distract this here guard.

Craig: Very well.

Craig stumbles off while Andrew walks around the crate and straight into the guard. He takes out a cigar and his lighter and begins lighting it.

Andrew: Excuse me can you tell me where dock 44 is my map please.

Guard: Yes sir

The guard walk up to Andrew and as he begins to look at the map Andrew puts him in a head lock and drags him behind the crates. Andrew walks out with his cigar in his mouth and he straigthens his collar. He joins Craig, Ken and Sabir in the boat. He rips off his tux and and takes a pair off jeans out of his briefcase. He pulls on a vest and sits in the cabin smoking his cigar.

Andrew: What a waste of a mission

Ken: I guess but we got another waiting for us when we get back.

Craig: Great......and not even a drinking break.

Andrew: There's always time for drink.

Sabir: Men?

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a bit behind Andrew........ we got on the boat like... totally 5 minutes ago.... or something.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig sits down on the bed next to Sabir....... and looks about fruestratingly.........

Sabir: What's wrong?

Craig: I don't see a bar.......... I NEED A DRINK!!!!

Craig heads to the entrance..... when Ken comes down the stairs with some bottled beers.

Ken: Here ya go buddy!

Craig: Ken....... your the best! I'd kiss you but your a man......... and I don't think either of us would ever recover from the emotional scars it would leave...........

Craig takes a bottle and sits down by Sabir again.

[color=crimson][i]Ken shrugs as Warlock and Flash come in. Next up was Neil. Ken looked around and nodded. He ran up and untied the boat from the dock, and ran down and started the engine.... They started out on the Few Day journey to Spain.... Ken sat on the deck, with his back against the Cabin. He closed his eyes. He listened as somone came running up the stairs and threw up. Ken shook his head.[/i]

Ken: Never Drink and Be Sea Sick at the Same Time Craig...

Craig: ..... *throwing up over the side of the boat*

Ken: *shakes head*

[i]Craig walked back down into the Cabin, and Ken stayed on the Deck. He wasnt social, even if it was his friends he had known for two years. The boat slowly rocked back and forth, as the dock slowly got farther away..[/i][/color]

Well it's just that you guys posted before I finished.
---------------------------------------
Andrew: *knocking bac his tenth bottle* Know there's a boy who can't hold his drink

Craig: *raises middle finger*

Andrew: Or maybe it's just this boat. I hate boats.

He walks down into the cabin and looks about. He then goes back up to the deck and takes a piss over the side.

The people in the cabin listen as Andrew spews......... and spews again.......... and again........... and a 4th time. He walks back into the cabin....... his shirt covered in spew.

Craig: I'm sorry....... who can't handle their drink?

Andrew: Ah shut up!!!

Sabir: Looks at the big hard men...... competing to see who can drink more....... how childish!

Craig: What........ I'm not competing......... I'm just havin' a drink!

Sabir: Oh yeah........ no-one drinks 15 bottles and 3 pints just to have a good time.

Neil: Craig does.........

Craig stared at Sabir..........

Craig:*thinking* Damn she's hot........ I wonder if she'd ever go for a guy like me.....................

Craig continues drinking.

[color=crimson][i]The scream of jet's didnt make Ken open his eyes. Explosions rocked across the British Country Side, as bombs fell and dog fights happened. Ken opened his eyes and looked. The Dock Wasnt There Anymore. It was in flames, and most of it was decimated. Ken slowly shook his head and shut his eyes. More explosions happened, and not so far away a plane crashed. A wave of water from the explosion and crash hit the boat, and Ken moved to where he wouldnt get wet. He layed on the roof of the Cabin, looking at the stars and the occsional dog fight that would happen above.[/i]

Ken: Such a waste of good firepower... just nuke the bastards...

[i]Ken looked as a giant stealth bomber flew overhead. He jumped to his feet and shook his head.[/i]

Ken: No ****ing way. London is going to get mass bombed...

[i]Ken got up and went to the back of the boat. He took out a bottle of beer and opened it.[/i]

Ken: To the Innocent People Who Die Tonight. *takes a swig*

[i]Ken watched as more bombers flew overhead...

Ken finished the beer and tossed it backwards and watched the sea, and the explosions in the distance.[/i][/color]

[i]Ken was leaning over the rail, relaxing, when suddenly he was launched onto the floor. He quickly got up, ran up to the control room, and fell over, anime-style. He glared at Neil, approching him.[/i]

Ken: Neil?! What are you doing?!
Neil:................Ever stop to think why we were stood up? Why go through all this for a couple of Mercs? Hell, why we're here?
Ken: No...
Neil:.............................Hang on. Using the long-lasting CO2s...
Ken: HUH?! EVERYONE, BRACE FOR SPEED!

[i]With that, the yacht jumped up, slapshing down in the water, with extreme speed. About 450mph. Neil slowly walked down to the cabin, seeing everyone adjusting to the inertia. He notcied how drawn Sabir's underclothes had become, as well as Siren's dress. He shook off his feelings, while removing his jacket. He tossed Sabir's dress straight in her face. Her scream of anger was muffled, through the dress.

Neil still paid no heed, as his removed his dress shirt, revealing his beefed-up upper torso. He stretched once again, muscles buldging out. By now, Sabir was getting ready to do some serious attempted thrashing. But seeing the tall man looming above her, she felt suddenly calm. She'd love to make him feel pain, a blade slipping his heart out, but she didn't move. She just continued reading her book.

Neil walked out again, shoving Ken out of his way. He walked out on the deck, feeling the cool breeze. Ken got up, pissed, and run up behind Neil.[/i]

Ken: Neil! Push me around again! See what happens!
Neil: *turning around, face misconfigured in rage* IS THAT A THREAT?!
Ken: NO! IT'S A WARNING!

[i]As soon as Ken spoke, his mouth was shut, the right hook knocking him off of his feet. He clutched his face, reeling from shock and pain. Ken stood up again, and this time, charged back at Neil...[/i]

[color=crimson][i]Ken stopped and shrugged.[/i]

Ken: Ah... Forget it. I've had enough of a bad day... I got shot in the arm twice, I dont need to fight anyone.

[i]Ken walked to the back of the boat and too khis shirt off, and slipped his pants off, revealing Black Baggy Jeans. He sat with his arms crossed and his eyes closed.

He shook his head as Andrew and Craig puked[/i]

Ken: Neither of you can hold your beer...

[i]Ken pulled a beer out of his Tux pocket and started drinking it, staying off to himself, not wanting to talk to anyone...[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: :therock: Behold another reason why I don't drink...

Craig: Um....

Sabir: Shut up.

[i]She slammed the door in his face...and opened a nearby closet....[/i]

Sabir: Dress....dres...pants....PANTS?!?

[i]She slipped on the black leather pants and surveyed her reflection....then demmed them worthy, and walked out onto the deck again.[/i]

Neil: ...:demon:

Sabir: Cool it man.

Neil: Make me....

Sabir: I could....but the other guys on the ship might not appreciate it.[/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Ken pulled out his gun and checked it over. He looked back and the dock was gone completely from veiw. Ken pulled out a small device and put it to the two bullet holes in his skin. He pressed the button and a large vacum ripped one bullet from it's resting place in Ken's flesh. He let out a small yell. He took the bullet out and threw it into the ocean. He put the device over the second one and the bullet ripped out, making Ken yell in pain. Ken threw the bullet overboard. He got up and took out a small romote. He pushed it, and even though the party house was some 50 miles away, an explosion rocked the area. A small mushroom cloud climbed and Ken smiled[/i]

Ken: Never mess with a Bomb Expert.

[i]Ken walked and checked how far they were. It was a 2 day journey now that Neil had hit the nitro's. Ken nodded and walked to the back of the Yacht again and sat down with his arms crossed.[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabir glanced over at Ken....and walked next to him and sat down.[/i]

Sabir: What's wrong Ken?

Ken: It's nothing...

Sabir: No...you feeing guilty about the war?

Ken: Yeah.

Sabir: Don't. It's partly my fault too, in fact, we're all to blame.

Ken: *shrug*

Sabir: I'll let you think it over.....anyways...g'night.

[i]She walked back to the bedroom and climbed into the bed....and in five minutes, she was fast asleep.[/i][/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]A few hours later everyone was alseep in the spacious cabin. Sabir got the bed, and kept all the guys out of the bed. The guys were stuck on the floor in different areas. Siren found a secret living area and got a nice couch away from everyone. Ken was out on the deck, asleep sitting up. His arms were crossed, and he didnt snore or anything. His eyes twitched, he was having a nightmare... He woke and opened his eyes, sweat pouring off his forehead. He sighed and looked upward. It was going to be a long night. Nightmares, the only thing he had anymore. He looked on the sea and saw a Woman walking across the water. Ken got up quickly and looked out and blinked. The woman walked around one mile away, and she was passing by quickly from the speed of the boat. Ken stared, as the woman disappeared.

A demon descended from above looking exactly like Ken. Ken turned and looked at the demon.[/i]

Ken: Who are you?

Demon Ken: I am you.

Ken: What?!

Demon Ken: Wake up. Realize what you are.

[i]Demon Ken hit Ken, and when Ken reopened his eyes, he was in hell. Thousands of demons laughed and violently tortured souls. [/i]

Ken: What is this...

Demon Ken: This is all you people you have killed.

Ken: What?...

Demon Ken: Now... Die...

[i]The Demon Turned into a fearsome beast, 10 feet tall, his muscles bulged out and his scream echoed in Ken's mind. The smell of death descended on Ken, sending him reeling back. He fell to one knee, sweating violently. His brain screamed as Demons attacked his very mental self. Thousands of voices were speaking at once, and Ken looked up at the demon. It's teeth grew sharper, and it's horns grew to around 3 feet in length. Blood poured from it's eyes and wrists, and it's wings were made of faces it had ripped off of souls it had tortured. Ken got to his feet and stumbled back, as tousands of people screamed at once, then were silenced. Ken began hallucinating, Seeing scenes of Starving Children, Abortions, Wrists being slit, and demons killing people. Ken fell to his feet and began crying, as his sweat turned to blood. His emotions were mixed, his feeling in his mind was numb, and his brain was confused. Echoes of bone chilling screams echoed time and time again, and Ken started yelling...

Ken woke with a start, his sweat was actual blood. He looked at his hands that were Trembling...[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Inside the dreamworld, Sabir shreiked.......then woke up to hear Ken yelling. She sat up quickly and ran out, and found him shaking uncontrollably.[/i]

Sabir: What's wrong?

Ken: ...I....had this dream......

Sabir: You saw everybody.......you killed too............didn't you?

Ken: Yeah. How'd you know?

Sabir: I had the same sort of dream, although Donqua was there, laughing at me........

Ken: Donqua..........where is he now?

Sabir: I don't know.....but you shouldn't try to sleep aymore, I'm begining to think we're cursed.[/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Ken: I dont believe in curses! That's Bull!... Goddamn It... that was so unreal... I know what caused it... The beer. Yes. The alocohol caused me to have a strange dream....

[i]Ken looked at Sabir. He opened his mouth and shut it quickly. He looked onto the ocean.[/i]

Ken: I havent killed anyone who didnt deserve it, so **** the dream. Let me burn in hell, i'll battle Satan himself for the job of the Anti Christ! I am no Angel, I am a mercenary. My job is simple: Kill for cash, blow up things for cash, and decieve for cash. I am a Sinner, of the worst kind. So sue me...[/color]

Dammit! Why did no one put me on the boat? goin' by the account so far I never left the UK.... so I'm gonna change that....
[b]time for a flashback[/b]

[i]Warlock, Flash, and Neil all left the truck for the boat. Deus was the only one left as far as he knew[/i]

Deus: like hell am I gonna get left behind!

[i]Deus jumped out of the truck, and ran towards the docks. Suddenly, planes started going overhead[/i]

Deus (still running): ****!

[i]At the dock, Deus saw a large yacht getting ready to leave, and ran even faster towards it. Just as the yacht started moving, Deus jumped on board[/i]

Deus: try to forget about me, will ya?

--------------------------------------
[b]end of flashback[/b]
--------------------------------------

[i]Deus stood at the back of the boat, watching the barely visible flashes over England. He thinks to himself:[/i]
Why am I doing this. I got into this to try to help sort that f**king country out, and now look what happened
[i]Deus continues watching for a moment, then steps inside the yacht, everyone else asleep.[/i]

[color=crimson]Techically you wereo n the boat.... since... I think I said everyone got on the boat... *shrugs*
----

[i]Ken looked at Sabir and shook his head[/i]

Ken: ...... I dunno anymore..... I started WW3.... and now thousands of innocent people will die... Just because of the goddamn governments... I am a demon.... nothing more.

[i]Ken walked away slowly and sat down on the front of the boat and crossed his arms and closed his eyes...[/i][/color]

Craig sits quietly at the back of the boat....... still drinking. To the North West is Britain........ only visible now by the flash of bombs and gunfire. He lies back.... and stairs at the stars. Neil walks over and slugs Craig in the gut. Craig sits up, laughing and coughing from being winded.

Craig: *coughing and spluttering*

Neil: Don't tell me your gonna spew again?

Craig: I don't think so........ I've sobered up a bit now......

Neil: Whatever..........

Neil walks off. Craig shrugs and lies down again. He takes another swig of his drink.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]ooc:Urgh.....I went on holiday for a bit...And I have so many pages to read...Will someone please tell me whats going on, and where my character is?! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Your character is on holiday. That's code for "I don't know and I don't care."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Sabir: ....*sigh* You're not really into being nice, are you Neil?

Neil: Nope.

Sabir: You'd hit me if I wasn't a girl...wouldn't you?

Neil: Maybe...:devil:

Sabir: *unsheaths slinngblade*[/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Everyone slept that night.... Ken had more nightmares, but he didnt say anything about it. The next morning at around 8 AM Ken woke up with the sun shining brightly in his face. He walked to the other end of the boat and checked the boat's course. They were exactly 24 hours from the docks. Ken nodded to himself and walked down into the cabin and into another room with an Ice Chest. There was beer he had found the previous day. He pulled out a bottle and walked back upstairs and sat down drinking it. His cell phone rang and Ken picked it up[/i]

Ken: Ken 'ere.

[i]The only sound from the other end of the line was heavy breathing. Ken shrugged and hung up. He was guessing it was some sort of prank call. Ken sat down and pulled out a CD player and started listening to music...[/i][/color]

[color=crimson][i]Ken looked up and did a double take.[/i]

Ken: ****... It's a British Battleship... ****..

[i]Ken watched as one of the guns targeted the Yacht[/i]

Ken: Double ****.... EVERY BODY GET THE **** OFF THIS BOAT

[i]Ken grabbed his gun and jumped off. Everyone else jumped off, as the ship exploded to nothing behind them. Ken started swimming, and heard sounds of speedboats on their way. Ken looked up and a british officer threw him onto the ship. Ken let off some rounds, only to be hit on the back of the head from a gun. Everything went black slowly....

Ken opened his eyes. He was in a small cell, and he ran to the bars and pounded on them.[/i]

Ken: LET ME THE **** OUT OF HERE

Siren: It's no use...

[i]Ken turned around and saw Siren sitting in the corner...[/i]

Ken: Where are the others?

Siren: In other cells across the prison...

Ken: ****....

[i]Ken searched his pockets. All his guns, bombs, everything was gone. Except for his hidden bowie knife....[/i][/color]