OtakuBoards

- Appocalyspe V2 [Play] -

DeathKnight

[I]Treme had "heard" some of the things Orion thought...like permanent fusion...he wasn't sure what Orion ment...but didn't like it...Treme stood back as Orion was moved by the medics into the caravan heading for the fort...Treme was purposely trailing behind the convos...he had promised a walk with Siren..and though this may not what she had planned...he was going to spend the night at least with her...after today he might be way to busy...[/I]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][b][i]What happened... I transformed into Orion during the fight, and I felt Orion's side meld into my human personailty. Like our two souls combined...[/b]

The last thing he remembered was a massive surge of emotions, and he opened the gateway to hell.... Then he felt his Orion side of his mide meld with Ken, forever destroying the Ken part. He was forever Orion it seemed...

The death magic that had been inflicted on him was of the severe kind, and he felt it knawing at his very self..[/i][/color]

Bryan: *Groans and wakes up* *looks at the people around him* *sighs* Finall...*eyes turn black again* *grins* *someone leans over him* *grabs the guys neck and bashes his head into the wall* *Fights his way out of the hospital* *stands outside the hostpital and smells the air* *grins* *licks the blood on his hands* Where is that damned leader....*smiles* *Sees both Siren and Treme together* Perfect.....*grabs his two swords* *walks towards them* Goodbye for good this time...

[color=crimson]Orion: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

[i]Orion felt the liche clouding Bryan's mind. Orion closed his eyes and began to talk to Treme through the feather from his wings.[/i]

Orion: *Through the Feather* TREME! BRYAN! BEHIND YOU! THE LICHE IS CONTROLLING BRYAN

[i]Orion sat up and another wave of death magic lingering from the fight hit him. He fell unconsious again...[/i][/color]

[I]Treme stops and turns to Bryan, his eyes glowing...he stares at Bryan[/I]

Treme:BRYAN YOU WILL STOP!!

[I]Bryan you will stop...Treme sent the thought echoeing in Bryans brain...amongest others...

???:gonna have to fight the liche for control...

Treme:...how...?

???:enter the mind...

Treme:....

Treme stared at Bryan...then began to attempt to will himself...to will Bryans thoughts and mind to be his own...and he felt something else...something darker...Treme decided that was the liche...and mentaly began to wrestle control from it...doing his best even though he was completly new...Treme also began to parry Bryans blow in person...makeing him hesistate so he could fight half heartdly and still concentrate on freeing Bryan's thoughts[/I]

siren stared at treame and turned to see orian coming towards them

siren: orion!! what's happening?!?!

orion: the liche! in bryan!! it looks like treme is fighting it

siren:!!!

she stared at him a second longer the walked over to orion

siren: is there anything i can do to help?

Bryan: *eyes flicker from black to white constantly* *he hesitates in the middle of a block* *Treme's attack slices a gash across his chest* *winces* *continues to fight hesitently* *hears something in his head* *shakes his head* *Keeps fighting* I have been given orders...I must follow them...

[color=red][i]Dark powers hurling him along, Neil flew amoungst the clouds, a feverish pace. Wing whipping his hair, his clothes, his tail slashing the puffy mist. He had to find him... He had to find Ken.

In a black aura's flash, Medra formed from Neil's body. Spraying out crimson, demonic wings tore from his shoulder blades. Hair changing to a electric blue, eyes following suit. Now, completely controling the powers of the Devil himself, Medra teleported to where he last saw his bro. Nothing. A hole..... A gaping hole that reached into the darkness. Staring into the abyss, it seemed to call to him. In fact, it did...... From a familier, booming voice... Someone from his past.......but who?[/i]

[b]"Aw, what's the matter, Mortal? Feeling a bit.....scared?"[/b]

"SILENCE! NO ONE SPEAKS TO MEDRA LIKE THAT!"

[b]"HA! MEDRA?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE?!"[/b]

".............."

[b]"Pathetic......... Not even knowing who you are..... Disgusting... Hmmmmmm.....I suppose..."[/b]

"What?"

[b]"If you were to know who you are,.......then perhaps you would fulfill your destiny...[/b]

"Destiny? Go on..."
---------------------------------
STILL have WB.........:shifty:[/color]

[color=crimson]Orion: THIS SHALL NOT HAPPEN!

[i]Orion jumped off the Caravan and began to run, he got a potion out of his pocket and his wings were healed. He cast a spell to repel the death magic for a time. He ascended into the sky, and with the last of his power raised his hands[/i]

Orion: MUDSHOVEL!

[i]The earth some distance away rose up and a wave of earth flew at Bryan. It came at a speed so fast, it threw him a distance of 125 feet. He skidded to a halt, and was limp.

Orion slowly descended as the spell for the death magic to be repeled for a time wore off. He breathed heavily as the magic began to tear at him once again[/i][/color]

Bryan: *stays limp for some time* *regains conciousness* *looks at his bloody mangle of a body* *trys to move the rest of his body* ....I'm...paralyzed....no....I can't be....just in shock.....*looks back and sees Treme and Sirens face hovering over him....* *his eyes flicker black but then back to white* *comenses to do this for a short amount of time*

[I]Treme hovers over Bryan[/I]

Treme:...keep him alive...I am going in...

Siren:wha?

[I]Treme didn't hear her response...as he progected his mind into Bryans...he immeaditly realled back in schock..then regained control and began to move through the mess...looking for the darkness that had control over Bryan...it was going to die or he was...[/I]

[color=crimson][i]Orion looked at Orin and shook his head[/i]

Orion: Get out of here before I kill you.

[i]Orion raised his hand, pointing it at Orin...[/i]

Orion: Fury Twister...

[i]Orion began to spin, and he spun faster and faster. He contiued spinning, till a viloent twsiter erupted up from him. It descended on Orin.

The vortex increased in speed, sending Orin flying around faster and faster within the twister. Lightning erupted into the twister, hitting Orin repeatdly.

Suddenly, the twister stopped, sending Orin flying to the ground. Orin hit the ground with such force, it cracked the ground. Orin didnt move....[/i][/color]

[i]Akira and the Hope's Guard are fighting off waves and waves of enemies, and Akira turns around to look back at were Treme was.[/i]

Akira:Where the hell is Treme?*turns around, and looks at a 20 foot mutant*Sh*t...

[i]The huge mutant lumbers through his own ranks, the normal sized abominations moving wide out of it's way. Cursing, Akira turned and ran. He ran all the way to one of the turrets, and aimed at the huge mutant. The tone indicated a lock-on, and Akira depressed the trigger. The huge mutant exploded in fountain of flesh. Akira cheered, but the corpse of the mutant began to wiggle.....It got up again, and missing a head, moved even faster.[/i]

Akira:F**K!

[color=crimson]Hey MM... The undead kinda sorta already retreated... ^_^;
-----

[i]Orion looked at Bryan and raised one hand, a black orb of energy formed and flew at Bryan. It entered Bryan, and began to assult the liche's control.

Thousands of heavenly voices continued to assult the Liche's control...[/i]

Orion: Exorcism 101... took it in high school....

Treme: o_O'...
[/color]

[I]Treme motions to Siren and she holds onto Bryan...then Treme stares into Bryan...he was starting to get a little control over his power...he sent sotthing thoughts to Bryan...did his best to calm him...he mentally entered Bryan and did his best to install calm emotions[/I]