OtakuBoards

- Appocalyspe V2 [Play] -

DeathKnight

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan: So let me get this straight...you are saying that Ya whatever is immune to angels, which means only us mortals can kill him/she...whatever that stupid thing is *points to Ya* Just great...oh and Satan has found the weapon that is stronger than God? Why am I not suprised!! *grabs his sword* We got a rough road ahead of us thats for sure...*looks at Ya once mroe* Leave now...or die...thats all I gotta say..

[color=crimson]Orion: But you are not immune to the Elemental Magic some Angels can Do.... If I were to conjur up my best weather attack you would die... So you see, Angels have a one up on you as well. Demons are not resistant to any elemental attacks that I know of.... unless something has changed?[/color]

<< Orin looks over at Orion >>

Orin: NO !! Orion, he is strong to your divinity, not angels ... you can still hurt him but he will be very strong to your attacks as well as your friend Neil over there ... all the lords of hell can slayer angels and demons easy ... its left to mortal being to destory the most evil of beings thats why they're here .. thats there propose Orion to do the one thing Angels and Demons Can't and thats truly destorying Powerful beings ... if you o/r neil fight him and win he'll be back in a day or so .. and if you attack him at all he'll return to finish what he started ... <<< Looks Over at Yajamara >>> you fight the mortals and the two over there i'll deal with if they try something.

<<< Orion heards Orin in his head >>

Orin: Just stay out of this battle .. if you wish to truly win.

<<< Orin Looks over at Siren >>

Orin: << Telepathically >> He will need your help

Siren: Right !!

Orin: << Telepathically to Orion and Neil >> We should make it look like we're fighting ? and you may need to help them yet ? Yajamara will summon demons and other minions to aid him .. those you can kill.

[i]With blinding speed, the Electric Demon had Orin around the jaw with his let hand, nearly completely crushing Orin's face. Bringing his right arm back, his sword pointed directly at Orin.[/i]

Medra: The name.............is Medra.

[i]Whirling his right hand around, his sword disappeared into the darkness again. Medra's fist slung out, forcing Orin back on the ground.

Orin stood after a minute, rubbing his cheek. When he spoke, he whisped so low, even Orion and Medra had a tough time hearing him.[/i]

Orin: Good. That was a good fake punch.
Medra: I may be evil......... But I know when and what to do at certain times.........

<< Orin Looks over at the Army >>

Orin: << Telepathically to Orion and Neil >> Both of you attack me at once and make it good and strong ? I'll act like I've been knocked out cold ? then you NEED to help and fight that Army. Remember they are a lot stronger then the first ring and a Hell of a lot smarter.

Ya: DEVIL'S NIGHT!!! <<< The Sky begins to darken >>

Orin: << Sharply Looks over >>

<<< In a blink of an eye Orin is Impaled through the back by a dark armored figure blood sprays from his chest as the figure kicks him off his blade >>

Figure: Fool?

<<< The figure Duck as thrust up and hit Medra's to be surprise attack >>

Medra: How .. did..

Orin: << Kneeling down holding his wound >> ?. << Gasps for air >> Lazarus

<<< Bryan and Siren Look over >>

<<< Orion Rushes the figure a very short lived battle and the figure strikes Orion down as well. >>>

Figure: << Looks over at Orin >> you die with the rest of these weak fools >>

<<< Both Bryan and Siren Run over and drag Orion then Medra about 2 yrds away >>>

Figure: << Looks at them dragging the others away >> STOP !!

Orin: Why have you attack me ?

Figure: Satan's wish ? to have you killed ..

Orin: << Coughs up a little blood >> << Then Smirks >> I don't think so ?

Figure: << Smiles >> you are truly becoming a fool.

Orin: Me the fool .. you're the one how doesn't look behind himself.

<<< Just at that moment Bryan Strikes the figure's lower back and ducks .. as Both Orion and Medra unleash a powerful wave of Unholy and Holy Magic ? the Figure Screams in pain ? DAHHHHH !!! >>>

Orin: << Summons his strength to jump to the sky and Yells >> FALL TO THE HALO !!!!!

<< Holy Energies engulf Orin and Pure White Feathers begin falling from the sky and Ghostly looking winged figures begin assaulting the armored figure as again he scream in Pain >>
Siren: Still need HELP over here ?

<< Everyone looks over at Siren holding off Ya and the Army of demon >>

Siren: << Screams >> HELP !!! ME !!

<< Orion and Medra instantly run over to aid Siren as the Slaughter begins >>

<< Bryan Looks over at Orin >>

Bryan: << Raises his hand >> Join us Orin .. your still welcome to join us ?

Orin: << Shakes Bryan's hand >> Indeed ..

<<< Bryan runs over to Siren how is fighting Ya and begins to help .. Orin runs over to Orion and Medra and aids them >>

[i]Unleashing an unholy cry, Medra forced his hand forward, an electric orb within it's confines. An invisible attack ripped out a line directly in front of Medra, sending dirt and debris into the air. The army......missing a mile-long line.

Orin looked in extreme horror, as Medra filled the field with electricity, making it bounce around the ground, tearing rifts up(*). The forces of demons sizzled, stopping dead. Most of them were able to continue on, but some exploded right on the spot.

A brillient silver flash, and the Devil Blade was once again relincuished. Demon after demon after demon dropped to the ground, the combined might of Orion, Orin, Siren, Bryan, and of course, Medra. But up above, something was stirring. Everywhere Medra went, exactly one-fourth of a mile up, a tiny speck of black energy rested, following the Demon God everywhere.

But something else was in the skies. Sixteen of them all together. Super Dracos........ With a baraging wave of black lava, demons melted into nothingness. It eventually swallowed the others up...

[b]-Two Minutes Later-[/b]

The Super Dracos stopped expelling their foul magma. The very front lines of the Army of Hell was gone, leaving a seeting mass of others. But when the smoke cleared, our Heros were fine. Medra has his arms forward, head down, face straining. The negatively charged ion barrier merged with Orion's holy shield.

And yet....... This was likely the deadliest fight of everyone's lives.[/i]

Medra: *voice full of strain* Well, this is certainly hard! But God help me, it's fun........
Orion: Jeez, Neil........ Do you EVER stop?
Medra: Neva, dog.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
*~~Think of the attack as when Goku met Cell in the Cell Tourny Ring, right after Goku got out of the HTC.

• 2 weeks later...