OtakuBoards

FF7 Revenge

TheGodlyME

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]
At the moment, I'm stuck in Fossil Roo on FFIX... there's probably some really easy solution to it...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Fossil Roo is the devil. :P

Sadly I haven't played 9 that much, so I can't help ya on that part, SG..

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't played a whole lot of ff9, so I would say that 8 is the easiest... You get all these abilities that makes you able to fight without magic or GFs... after a while i never had to visit a town again...

you can manipulate the Limit Breaks so easily... that made the battle with Ultima Weapon a cinch, not to mention the Jumbo Cactuar... The Junction system was cool but i was able to get Squall to 9,999 hp at level 40-ish... Not to mention the strength stat...

But yeah, it is all about opinion...

ANYWAY, I'm going to return us to our topic about wanting revenge against characters in games...

I think that I also wanted revenge on Ultros in ff3... Man he was a pain...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mystfalcon25 [/i]
[B]
I think that I also wanted revenge on Ultros in ff3... Man he was a pain... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Don't even talk about him near me.... i hated him... he talks WAY to much.... [/COLOR]

[B]Ok, sorry cloud, won't happen again... He did talk too much though.

But didn't you want revenge on him too? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I don't mind if you talk about him, i was just being silly, just messing around, he was just annoying...

But your right i wanted revenge on him.... i raised my levels to 99 one time before i fought him... just so i would absoultey slaughter him... [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]I don't mind if you talk about him, i was just being silly, just messing around, he was just annoying...

But your right i wanted revenge on him.... i raised my levels to 99 one time before i fought him... just so i would absoultey slaughter him... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Now that is truly psychotic... I mean, I [i]really[/i] hated him, but not [i]that[/i] much... And I still slaughtered him, without doing that... Every time that I fought him. :demon:

The thing that I most hate him for, is disrupting the opera... The opera is my favorite part in the whole game... Believe it or not, I actually like listening to those fake voices "sing" LOL. Ironic thing is, I don't like opera in real life. :whoops:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]Now that is truly psychotic... I mean, I [i]really[/i] hated him, but not [i]that[/i] much... And I still slaughtered him, without doing that... Every time that I fought him. :demon:

The thing that I most hate him for, is disrupting the opera... The opera is my favorite part in the whole game... Believe it or not, I actually like listening to those fake voices "sing" LOL. Ironic thing is, I don't like opera in real life. :whoops:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]That was the first time you fight him in the game i may add.... terra had ultima :devil:... (i know shes learns it, as does celes..... i'm almost positive i had it... lol)

i also loved the opera.... gotta love 8 bit singing voices :). [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]That was the first time you fight him in the game i may add.... terra had ultima :devil:... (i know shes learns it, as does celes..... i'm almost positive i had it... lol)

i also loved the opera.... gotta love 8 bit singing voices :). [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]No, you fight him on the raft, when you're going down the river from the Returners HQ back to Narshe. Who can forget Sabin jumping in after him and yelling "I'm going to hit it with a Blitz!" or something like that, LOL.

I had an mp3 of someone actually singing the words that Celes sings, to the tune that's playing in the game. I deleted it, though. Don't know why... Now I wish I still had it... :([/color]

[B]
[color=indigo]No, you fight him on the raft, when you're going down the river from the Returners HQ back to Narshe. Who can forget Sabin jumping in after him and yelling "I'm going to hit it with a Blitz!" or something like that, LOL.

I had an mp3 of someone actually singing the words that Celes sings, to the tune that's playing in the game. I deleted it, though. Don't know why... Now I wish I still had it... :([/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]lol i know where you fight, but my terra, the one on my team, had the SPELL of Ultima.... lol

and yeah Sadin said "I'm gonna get him with a Blitz!" then terra yelled "SABIN-----------" or something of that sort....

and you say there's an mp3 of someone singing the words to celes song??? i'll have to find that....[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Bah, kuja and HN are both wrong. FFVIII was so ridiculously easy it hurts to think about it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hah! Have you bothered fighting Omega Weapon...

Level 100 with 100 Ultimas on each, and I'm still afraid of him. It takes 3 or 4 lionheart attacks to kill him, and he has a move that takes 9'998 life off of all your characters. If that's ridicuolously easy, then I don't know what you find hard.

Also, that big blue ball in FFIX, I can't even attack him properly. He too is absolutely rock solid.

Compared to them, diamond and ruby weapons in FFVII aren't so hard.

Out of all of them though, the final sephiroth is the hardest final boss...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

Hah! Have you bothered fighting Omega Weapon...

Level 100 with 100 Ultimas on each, and I'm still afraid of him. It takes 3 or 4 lionheart attacks to kill him, and he has a move that takes 9'998 life off of all your characters. If that's ridicuolously easy, then I don't know what you find hard.

Also, that big blue ball in FFIX, I can't even attack him properly. He too is absolutely rock solid.

Out of all of them though, the final sephiroth is the hardest final boss... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]1 Knights of the Round kills Spehiroth...

something like 20 or so kills emerald weapon... and don't forget he has attacks that are pretty leathal. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

Out of all of them though, the final sephiroth is the hardest final boss... [/B][/QUOTE]

You must be joking if you say that the final sephiroth is the hardest... The one where it's Cloud Vs. Sephiroth... An omnislash kills him...

if you mean the weird purple-blue thing with 5 parts (Bizarro-Sephiroth or something like that...) yeah a Knights of the Round will do the trick...

And when you talk about Diamond and Ruby Weapons in ff7, do you actually mean Diamond and Ruby or Emerald and Ruby? Because Emerald Weapon is the hardest creature that I have ever fought (the one underwater if you dont know)... Diamond Weapon was sorta easy, and Ruby weapon was a challenge, but it's not as hard as Emerald...

[color=indigo]I think that what D. Dark meant by "Out of all of them though, the final sephiroth is the hardest final boss..." was that Safer Sephiroth is the hardest [i]end[/i] boss... Which I have to disagree with... I think Zeromous (FFII/IV) was the hardest of all of the end bosses (from watching my brothers play, anyway... My game got erased before I could beat FFII... But two of my brothers were [i]really[/i] good at FFII, and they had a really hard time, so I know it's gotta be tough).

Personally, I thought Ruby WEAPON was harder than Emerald WEAPON. With Emerald, you don't get Ultima cast on you every time you use Knights of the Round. When I fought Emerald, I just cast KOTR and Mimed it, stopping two or three times to heal myself. It didn't even get to do Aire-Tam Storm on me, before it died.[/color]

[B]

You must be joking if you say that the final sephiroth is the hardest... The one where it's Cloud Vs. Sephiroth... An omnislash kills him...

if you mean the weird purple-blue thing with 5 parts (Bizarro-Sephiroth or something like that...) yeah a Knights of the Round will do the trick...

And when you talk about Diamond and Ruby Weapons in ff7, do you actually mean Diamond and Ruby or Emerald and Ruby? Because Emerald Weapon is the hardest creature that I have ever fought (the one underwater if you dont know)... Diamond Weapon was sorta easy, and Ruby weapon was a challenge, but it's not as hard as Emerald... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I meant Emerald (Silly me...), but not bizzaro- Sepheroth, but the angel Sepheroth (Safer Seph.), the one which casts the sun blowing up summon (I haven't played FFVII for a long time)

And when I mean Omega weapon, I mean the silver one in Ultimecia's castle. If you've beaten him, then I'm proved wrong.

Sorry, forgot about the one-winged angel sephiroth (Safer-sephiroth) there... An omnislash should do him in too though... well maybe im wrong, it's been a while since ive fought him w/o KOTR... His Super Nova summon was never strong enough to kill me... looks cool though... (by the way, is it just me or does every end boss in Final fantasy break up into little pieces and blow away into the wind?)

I fought Ruby WEAPON and beat him, today, almost effortlessly... with only cloud alive the whole battle... level 84... Probably because i got back 9,307 hp back every time i cast KOTR and because most of Ruby's attacks (ultima mostly) missed me... Geez to think it took me a billion and one tries to kill him the first time...

And why is Safer Sephiroth harder at level 99...?

I havent beaten Omega weapon yet... ultimecia's castle is confusing... REALLY confusing... maybe i'm stupid but that place is really big and confusing (ive said that enough times)...

[B]
And why is Safer Sephiroth harder at level 99...?
[/B][/QUOTE]

Because the higher level (therefore Stronger..) Cloud is, the higher level and therefore Stronger Sephiroth is. Make sense?

[B]

Because the higher level (therefore Stronger..) Cloud is, the higher level and therefore Stronger Sephiroth is. Make sense? [/B][/QUOTE]

It's like that in most Final Fantasy games. Well I defiantly know it's like that in FFVIII & FFVII. That?s why training to a higher level to beat a boss isn't always the best idea. I nice little trick by Sqauresoft, you have to use strategy. Brains, not brawn.

[B]

Because the higher level (therefore Stronger..) Cloud is, the higher level and therefore Stronger Sephiroth is. Make sense? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]How come I can beat Safer Sephiroth using only normal attacks (okay, so I have 4x Cut on Cloud and Red XIII), quicker than using KOTR, then? Safer Sephiroth was easier to me when I was higher level.[/color]

[B]
[color=indigo]How come I can beat Safer Sephiroth using only normal attacks (okay, so I have 4x Cut on Cloud and Red XIII), quicker than using KOTR, then? Safer Sephiroth was easier to me when I was higher level.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well he does get harder, but depending on your style of attack, he may become easier. Because his defence won't go up as much as your attack paired with 4x Cut. Therefore you will have an easier time beating him, explaining your situation.

[B]
[color=indigo]How come I can beat Safer Sephiroth using only normal attacks (okay, so I have 4x Cut on Cloud and Red XIII), quicker than using KOTR, then? Safer Sephiroth was easier to me when I was higher level.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, what NeoC said is true. 'sides, of course you'll beat him faster like that then if you'd used KoTR... Hell, that summon is longer than Blasting Zone AND Eden put together... And that's saying something.

Blasting Zone, Eden, and KOR are long, aren't they... If you use the recommended battle strategy for the WEAPONS in FF7, the battle ends up as more than a half-hour (much longer)... Bahamut ZERO is long too...

Well, I guess that i used the same battle strategy on Safer Sephiroth as Jcgoudy did, or something to that effect... He never seemed harder to me, that's why i asked... Glad I know now, thanks.

Which reminds me... i always wanted revenge on Emerald Weapon in FF7... I tried to kill it countless times, and it always killed me... kinda like your Midgar Zolom story... Then, i trained, and prepared, and magically i killed it! Someone else has to want renvenge on Emerald WEAPON.... killing it once just doesn't cut it...

[B]

Which reminds me... i always wanted revenge on Emerald Weapon in FF7... I tried to kill it countless times, and it always killed me... kinda like your Midgar Zolom story... Then, i trained, and prepared, and magically i killed it! Someone else has to want renvenge on Emerald WEAPON.... killing it once just doesn't cut it... [/B][/QUOTE]

I got lucky the first time I fought emerald weapon, I got all lucky 7's, done MAJOR damage to him, lol....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

I got lucky the first time I fought emerald weapon, I got all lucky 7's, done MAJOR damage to him, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I love lucky 7...the first time i went through the game, i beat emerald by lucking out, and getting it, i may add i didn't know about KotR then.... but i got it before going to the crater... [/COLOR]