OtakuBoards

FF7 Revenge

TheGodlyME

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]?...And how Emerald WEAPON makes that hole in the ...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Come on. Prove to me that it's emmy... I want to see the logic behind your reasoning, too..

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=indigo]First off, Emerald WEAPON [i]doesn't have a head[/i] when you fight it... Secondly, in the CG scene just after it gets it's head blown off, it looks pretty much exactly the same as it does when you fight it... It has the two big wing-like things coming off to the side, and that kind of hole in the front where it's head was.

It just looks the same... That's my reasoning...[/color]

Interesting.

Apart from the fact that they're totally different colours and stuff, do you really think Emerald wouldn't try to get revenge against Junon for firing at it? Besides, if it's head were blown off, it would die, and not be able to fight at the capacity it does when it attacks your party...

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Interesting.

Apart from the fact that they're totally different colours and stuff, [/B][/QUOTE]

Would that not have something to do with the fact that when you fight Emerald he's at the bottom of the ocean?

What I want to know is - What in the name of Jeebus happened to Palmer?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by User Name [/i]
[B]What I want to know is - What in the name of Jeebus happened to Palmer? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]He got hit by a truck. Which is funny, he could survive getting shot, burned, electricuted, slashed, and beaten to a bloody pulp, but one truck took him out. o.O

Heh, the first time I got to that part, my AV Jacks went out, so I didn't see what happened to Palmer either. o.O[/color]

I hate Midgar Zolum.I hate him so much that he killed me so many times when i start over my game.But with my walkthrough book i know that Midgar zolum got impaled with a broken tree.Also it has the picture of it.Bleed cobra bleed:devil:.

Emerald weapon news:Emerald did get shot.Shot in the face that is.But the color changed for some reason.Emerald is probelby a water based weapon.

About Rufus and his father:Like father like son they're both stick with one option when fighting,run away.I would of killed Rufus but no,he have to run away.

One question: How come I have to fight Ultimate weapon first to battle with the others?????Is Ultimate the weakest of the weapons or not????

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Interesting.

Apart from the fact that they're totally different colours and stuff, do you really think Emerald wouldn't try to get revenge against Junon for firing at it? Besides, if it's head were blown off, it would die, and not be able to fight at the capacity it does when it attacks your party... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well... During the Video leaving the northern crater, we clearly see Ultima flying away with the large energy burst. Then... four red streaks shoot out of the crater, and into the sky, these are the weapons. Going to different parts of the earth. Ruby flies, and lands in the desert, where the impact pushes him underground. Emerald Flies, and lands in the waters outside Junon, where 'Weapon' also lands. Then, Diamond flies, and doesn't get far, landing just below the northern crater. This accounts for all the FIVE weapons. Diamond, Ultima, Emerald, Ruby and just plain 'Weapon'.

The weapon that attacks Junon clearly isn't Emerald, for the following reasons...

[list]
[*] Weapons body is covered in scales and barnacles. While Emeralds is completely clean.
[*] Weapon has a long tail, fins, and swims. These are properties of a fish. While Emerald weapon is more like a machine. When we see it moving, it clearly has some sort of propulsion on it's back. And walks around with stubby little legs. Not like Weapon, who swims at a very fast pace. They are two completely different Weapons. Comparing them is like comparing a submarine to a dolphin.
[*] When something gets shot in the head, it dies. Period.
[*] When it was shot, we see it plummeting into the ocean, and finally disappearing (With a flick of it's TAIL). It obviously didn?t just lose the fins, lose the tail, change it's appearance completely, and take on a different personality. The huge beast just sank to the bottom of the ocean, and made a huge crater in the sea floor.
[*] If Emerald and 'Weapon' were the same, then that would only account for four of the five weapons.
[*] Weapon is a long, sleek, fish. Unlike Emerald, it is a short stubby robot like creature.
[/list]

[color=indigo]Something you have to realize when discussing this: When you fight Emerald WEAPON, there isn't going to be as much detail as in the CG scene, where it gets it's head blown off. So no, it's not going to look exactly the same...

Also, I only remember seeing four WEAPONs fly out of the crater... Not five...[/color]

[B][color=indigo]

Also, I only remember seeing four WEAPONs fly out of the crater... Not five...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah. Four red streaks. These are Emerald, Ruby, Diamond and Weapon.

But remember Ultima is not one of those. He flies away before the four red streaks. That makes five weapons in total. How do we know that Ultima flies away? Well, that is the big diserbance that makes the highwind shake and stuff. Plus it shows it all in clear FMV.

[B][color=indigo]
Something you have to realize when discussing this: When you fight Emerald WEAPON, there isn't going to be as much detail as in the CG scene, where it gets it's head blown off. So no, it's not going to look exactly the same......[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok that may explain the barnicles. But thats all, they're not going to miss out the fins, tail, and the over all being a fish!! I mean god damn!!! Look at the FMV, A fish swimming through the water!! Not a big chunky robot being propelled through the water.

You have to look at the facts here. I've played FFVII at least 20 times. And i am sure of myself that Emerald and Weapon are not the same. All the evidence points to it. You base your argument on assumptions, and pre decieded conclusions. The only point you make is that they look the same. But when you actually look at all the FMV and Battle footage, they are clearly different.

[color=indigo]Actually, I mainly base my argument on the fact that I've only ever seen [i]four[/i] WEAPONs coming out of the crater... Including Ultimate WEAPON...

There's Ultimate, the black dragon one. There's Diamond, the grey one with the red jewel thing in it's chest. There's Emermald, the big blue one. And then there's Ruby, the red one with the long arms, that you only see from a distance when it's flying off... I've never seen a fifth WEAPON in there...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=deeppink]He got hit by a truck. Which is funny, he could survive getting shot, burned, electricuted, slashed, and beaten to a bloody pulp, but one truck took him out. o.O

Heh, the first time I got to that part, my AV Jacks went out, so I didn't see what happened to Palmer either. o.O[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

But he's the one who launches Shinra 26 into space to collide with Meteor. Which he must have been alive to be able to do, so what did he do after that? Go into hiding? Clog his arteries and die?

[B][color=indigo]Actually, I mainly base my argument on the fact that I've only ever seen [i]four[/i] WEAPONs coming out of the crater... Including Ultimate WEAPON...

There's Ultimate, the black dragon one. There's Diamond, the grey one with the red jewel thing in it's chest. There's Emermald, the big blue one. And then there's Ruby, the red one with the long arms, that you only see from a distance when it's flying off... I've never seen a fifth WEAPON in there...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

There's only Ultimate,Emerald,ruby,and Diamond WEAPONS.There's no 5th WEAPON.If they're a 5th weapon then we could battle it.But i did see an insane fish got shot by the head by Shinra's cannon.It didn't look like Emerald.It might be the 5th WEAPON.Buts thats crazy.Emerald and "The 5th WEAPON" are differant shapes and color.But anyways the head was shot and it was blown up so...we can't fight it because it's already dead:D

Desbreko, Listen to me. Ultima flies away. Before those four red streaks you see. So thats Ultima + 4 = 5. Can't you understand that!? Look at my posts, the facts are all there. Don't you remeber that FMV. Ultima powers up, then flies away. Thats why the highwind rocks about. Then, about 10 seconds later, it changes veiw, and four red streaks come out of the crater!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]Desbreko, Listen to me. Ultima flies away. Before those four red streaks you see. So thats Ultima + 4 = 5. Can't you understand that!? Look at my posts, the facts are all there. Don't you remeber that FMV. Ultima powers up, then flies away. Thats why the highwind rocks about. Then, about 10 seconds later, it changes veiw, and four red streaks come out of the crater!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Totally. Based on everything that I've seen, there are 5 weapons.

[QUOTE][i]User Name:[/i]
[b]Would that not have something to do with the fact that when you fight Emerald he's at the bottom of the ocean? [/b][/QUOTE]

That didn't change the appearence of your party...

[color=indigo]Okay, I have a file saved at the last save point before that CG scene, and I just went and watched it again... And here's what I saw:

Okay, first I saw a big blue WEAPON come out of the Crater, that looks like the one that attacks Junon (which, by the way, had a big jet on it's back, so that's what it's using to move through the water when you see it in the submarine). Then I saw Diamond WEAPON climbing up out of the Crater. [i]Then[/i] I saw Ultimate WEAPON fly off, after one has already flown off; Ultimate doesn't fly off first. Then I saw four blue streaks (the reason I didn't remember any red streaks is because there aren't any, they're blue) come out of the Crater. I could only see two of them clearly, though, and those two where Ruby and Diamond WEAPON...

So I only actually [i]saw[/i] four WEAPONs... And two blue streaks... If each each of those streaks is a WEAPON, though, that would mean there are [i]six[/i] WEAPONs, not five. The one that attacks Junon flies off first, [i]then[/i] Ultimate flies off. Then you see four streaks fly off. If two have already flown off and there are four streaks after that, that makes six... And there [i]aren't[/i] six WEAPONs...

I don't know what those other two streaks are, but all I know is that I only [i]saw[/i] four WEAPONs... Not five, not six, you only see four...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

Heh, the first time I got to that part, my AV Jacks went out, so I didn't see what happened to Palmer either. o.O[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Palmer did get hit by a truck.He almost got hit by the propeler of the Tiny Bronco then BAM got hit by Shinra's truck.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]Gah, he climbs out of the crater, but he doesn't fly away. Only Ultima flies away. THEN the rest of them fly off.

As i see this argument is not going to end, i suggest we do so now... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]I don't think I made myself clear enough in my last post... First the WEAPON that attacks Junon flies away, then Diamond climbs out of the Crater, then Ultimate flies away, then the four blue streaks fly out of the Crater, two of which are Diamond and Ruby... Ultimate flies off second, not first.

But yes, probably neither of us will change the other's mind...[/color]

I only thought that there was 3 see what happens when ya use the cheat codes on the second try.

So everyone here beat the game no codes?

I did once but not a whole lot.I like to beat the game over and over till I get real good at it....sometimes...only sometimes

[color=indigo]Cheat codes, for FFVII? You mean, like, using a GameShark? Or do you mean the infinite item trick? Well, I did use the infinite item trick to get 99 Megalixers, but I didn't actually end up needing more than I originally had... On my second time through, though, I'm not using it (there really isn't any point to duplicating items that I'm never going to run out of even without the trick, lol).[/color]

• 2 weeks later...