OtakuBoards

Dragonhearts (Rated: R)

Raiha

[i]Viper stretched her right hand out and held it infront of Peregrine's white head. Peregrine looked up and without looking down, Viper spoke.[/i]

Viper:There is a door ahead, only those that are immortal can pass through, all other creatures, will have their flesh torn from their bones.

Peri:Gross!

Viper:This is the god of death.. now you must stay.. you are blessed and being such have the power to kill any demon that comes near, but if Nagil walks through this door, and I assure you that you will know when he does, you must slice off one paw of your own, then flee away if at all possible. Otherwise, you'll never breath again.

Peri:Be careful..

Viper:I will bring Liam back.. alive..

[i]Viper stepped forward into the darkness. Even with her feline eyes, the lady could not see the door open, even as she heard it. Peregrine heard the invisible door slam shut and as soon as it did, whirling screams of demons became present.

Viper stepped into a dim room with glowing grey smoke billowing around her feet. She stopped and craned her head to the sky. In a loud, threatening voice, Viper yelled for Nagil to hear.[/i]

Viper:NAGIL! YOU COWARD! I HAVE HEARD THE LEGEND AND HEED MY WORDS AS A GODDESS IT WILL CHANGE! THE LEGEND SHALL NOT BE REVEALED! THE MORTAL WILL NOT BE TAKEN FROM HIS GODDESS AND THE GODDESS SHALL NOT SURRENDER HER POWERS FOR HIS LIFE! YOU WILL RETURN THE MORTAL LIAM TO MY SIDE NOW. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

[i]Viper finished and heard a cold voice slither around her. Anyone else would be shivering up and down their spine, Viper stood still, eyes flickering.[/i]

Nagil:You cannot see my novice goddess, and will not see me until blood is drawn for the mortal Liam. One of your group will die, or Liam will. The choice.. is up to you.

Viper:Nagil I warned you, and you did not heed me. Now listen to the new developments. As par your stupidity and thick headedness, you will loose your title as god and your life as immortal. You'll remain with body, but without soul as an example of King Angya's will. He is angry with you and has met with me in dream. The members of my group are to be granted godhood and immortality while you stripped of your own. You have brought this, upon yorself.

[i]Viper turned and left.[/i]

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[i]Liam wandered onward and upward, reaching a chamber a few floors below the surface. A muffled angry voice was heard, soon followed by the ice laced voice that could only be Nagil[/i]

Liam:. .hmm. .*walks around the chamber, the little light letting his eyes adjust* a blade would be nice. .

"mmmmmm. .how. .how. .fortuitous. .:devil:"

[i]A grey demon appears, wearing an evil mocking smile. Liam glances up and down it, a pang of fear grips him when he sees several blades and daggars that are starting to appear around it[/i]

Liam:. .demon I see, wouldest thou be the one that watched me before?

Demon: nope, that was the demon of anguish. .I'm the demon of pain. . :demon:

[i]Raising its arms, the blades floating around it quivered, as though readying themselves under the demons command. Liam only had a split second to jump out of the way when one blade came flying towards him.

He leaped aside again when another stabbed the air where he had been only moments before. Cursing at his enfeebled state, Liam leaped again, coming down hard on the stone floor[/i]

Liam: urk. . .*struggles to his feet* if only I can get one of those knives. .

[i]The demon stops, and then waggles an elongated finger at him[/i]

Demon: uh-uh naughty naughty, *snaps fingers and the thrown blades vanish* curses and such will not so easily get rid of me. .

Liam:. . .

[i]Soon the demon started throwing blades, it became apparant that it was merely toying with Liam. So this was to be his eternal punishment, Liam sighed. .and tripped, body too tired to go on.

The demon, rather amused, stopped again to laugh. It raised its hand and threw a large dagger, barbed teeth ripped through Liam's flesh, the pain overwhelmed, causing him to slip unconcious[/i]

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Peregrine snarled with rage...she could smell blood rising from the floor, feel demons fluttering beneath her, and in her heart, she could sense a demonic presence rising...Instantly, she whipped upwards, in her human form again, sword raised.[/i]

Agnia: ...we meet again Lady Peregrine...

Peri: BACK OFF![/COLOR]

[i]Liam groggily got back up, looking down at the blade and torn flesh that grinned back up at him. The demon had brought him back to conciousness, probably to let Liam 'savour' the pain.

Liam clasped his hands around the barbed metal devil, preparing himself to pull it out. Slowly he pulled, and felt a sudden rush of nausea and pain to match. He retched and leant against the wall, breathing heavily[/i]

Liam:. .*places hand over the wound* what devilry is this?

Demon: oh? you like?. .how about another? :devil:

[i]The demon waved his hand forward, and another scream burst from Liam's lips[/i]

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Peregrine twisted her back and tossed off the offendor, then in an instant, her sword was out...the silver flashing dangerously.[/i]

Agnia: Come now...you actually think you can beat me?

Peri: Did I say that?

Agnia: ...no.

Peri: So don't assume things about me. I thought you would know better....[/COLOR]

[i]Liam sat there for a while, thinking over his situation. "Well if I'm dead. .what am I fearing? I cant die again. .If I'm not dead, well I cant die because this is eternal punishment. Than what am I fearing..?"[/i]

Demon: the pain. .me:demon:

Liam: you can read my thoughts aswell. .no privacy here. .ungh. .

[i]Liam placed his hands on the newly entered daggar. He closed his eyes. .braced himself and ripped it out with all the strength he could muster. He sat and held the blade close to him, panting echoing around[/i]

Liam: you might want this back. .

[i]Liam stands up and throws it at the demon. .it hits him in the neck, taking him off guard. With a ghostly cry he sunk into the ground and vanished to report what happened[/i]

Liam: . . this is getting weirder and weirder. .

[COLOR=seagreen]Peri:....Tell me something Agnia...Where's Liam?

Agnia: Information like that'll cost you here.

Peri: How much?

Agnia: An Embrace...

Peri: Never!

Agnia: Your loss...not mine.

Peri: An embrace from you would kill me.

Agnia: It would be no great loss to this world........

Peri: Don't flatter yourself.[/COLOR]