Meteo City (*HV2*)

RicoTranzrig

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay...could you please stop posting here...sorry, but it's a little thing I have about "keeping the thread story only." I just want this thread to drop down into the Otaku pages in peace...:hippie: j/k

...all suggestions for plotlines etc. go to my E-mail....more efficent in helping me integrate all of you into the story nicely. ;)

[email][email protected][/email] or my PM box

Don't worry...I'll start signups within next week...

I just want to say something here...

[I]Raynor may return...[/I]

But then again, maybe I should just have a new character...Well, we might as well wait until HV3 and see what I decide...

But Raynor has come back from the 'dead' before...no, I think I will have a new character...But the strange things of Raynor [I]were[/I] never answered...

*Glances at the people still reading* What!? You're still listening to the ramblings of a old fool!? Well, I'm really a young fool...

Boy I need some sleep!!!

Thats a real good ending Rico, Im impressed. And it leaves alot to work on. Im since we where constantly able to come up with new bad guys from our past, we can come up with so more. How about some sort of underground hybrid uprising, like a bunch of outcast hybrids which live in the sewers beneath the city hold a revolution.