OtakuBoards

RAW and SMACKDOWN

Darkness

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ4BROLLI [/i]
[B]no one really gets suspended in the wwf....sorry wwE. it's just a cover up so people can do other things. like when the rock got suspened a while ago. that's when he was filming the scorpion king. when they say that they are suspended it's just so that they can do other projects or recover without the people knowing that they are hurt. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, that's not entirely true. The Road Dogg was suspended repeatedly for drug use. Likewise, Latino Heat was suspended for similar reasons. Most of the time, wrestlers are punished by losing their push or television time. But, sometimes they are punished by real-life suspensions, which is what Bradshaw might possibly be facing. Real suspensions are never handed out on television though...

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]No wonder ric flair was against stone cold.Ric flair will give the NWO the advantage and in control of RAW [/B][/QUOTE]yeah, it sucks even more now that Ric Flare is in with the nWo, and he still own WWF.... :mad:

And why is Bradshaw facing a could be real life suspension? what did he do?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]And why is Bradshaw facing a could be real life suspension? what did he do? [/B][/QUOTE]

He got into an altercation with Micheal Hayes on the flight back from England. This altercation ended up with "someone" cuttiong/shaving off Hayes's mullet and hanging it up for public display.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]He got into an altercation with Micheal Hayes on the flight back from England. This altercation ended up with "someone" cuttiong/shaving off Hayes's mullet and hanging it up for public display. [/B][/QUOTE]
o.O.............. :laugh: now you've gotta laugh at that... hehe...

[quote][i]Originally posted by SSJ4BROLLI[/I]
[B]ric flair joining the nWo doesn't surprise me. it's just typical wwe. i mean to make the boss a heel. look at vince. he's usually always the heel. so why not do the same for ric?[/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, typical. This sort of stuff always happens, wrestlers changing sides... But if you think about it, there's not much else that can happen in the WWE, I mean, what else can they do other than what they're doing now?

lol, I've never thought of that.... Smackdown against Rawm and Raw against the nWo, and the nWo against Smackdown, and vice versa....

pretty interesting, it should be good to watch if it happens.... though this has already kind of happened (Invasion)....

Guest Fly-T
[B]no one really gets suspended in the wwf....sorry wwE. it's just a cover up so people can do other things. like when the rock got suspened a while ago. that's when he was filming the scorpion king. when they say that they are suspended it's just so that they can do other projects or recover without the people knowing that they are hurt. [/B][/QUOTE]

is it just me or is that exactly wat i said n other words

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fly-T [/i]
[B]

is it just me or is that exactly wat i said n other words [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]It's just you.

You said Rock didn't get suspended, and he said [i]no[/i] wrestler ever gets suspended.

Anyway...

I haven't seen it in a while... but I just new Flair was going to turn. It was either him or Austin.

And I don't really like what Hogan did to make Taker angry... He messed with his bike. For crying out loud, everybody who has a feud with Taker messes with his bike! They should think of something else, something a little more original...

But who am I kidding? This is the WWE we're talking about here... they won't change a thing until they have competition.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]The rock did get hurt.I mean the NWO smashed the ambulance the the rock inside it.the NWO have to do community work [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, I hope you're joking. That segment was taped and the ambulances were switched. In reality, the nWo would have been put in jail for attempted murder. Furthermore, Rock wouldn't have been back two weeks later without so much as a bruise on him. ;)

Hey people, check out what Wrestlemania for GameCube would look like if it came out in the early 90's or 80's.

[URL]http://wm18.fateback.com/pics/fake-lol.jpg[/URL]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

Hey people, check out what Wrestlemania for GameCube would look like if it came out in the early 90's or 80's.

[URL]http://wm18.fateback.com/pics/fake-lol.jpg[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]It doesn't show up on my computer. Could you put up an attachment or something like that?[/COLOR]

[color=indigo] My dream match right now: Brock Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg...How awesome would that be? Just a shear, unadalterated physical match.

Anyways, I'd expect he Rock to return shortly, but, unfortunately for fans of the great one, he will only be an off again on again player.

[quote]That segment was taped and the ambulances were switched. [/quote]

And, as I have said before, the ambulances were different colors, so the WW(E) did mess up slightly;)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]I liked wresling then i got a life. Plain and simple for ya! [/B][/QUOTE]I have a life, and I watch wrestling.... ;) Just don't take notice of my current statis, as it's totally inaccurate...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud[/i]
[b][color=indigo]And, as I have said before, the ambulances were different colors, so the WW(E) did mess up slightly[/b][/color][/quote]

I noticed that, I thought it was just the time of day/night though... :drunk:Though I doubt much people would've noticed it...

you know in all our complaining about how the split sucks and all. has anyone thought for a moment that this is good for the wrestlers. i mean the well known ones. instead of them performing 2,3 or even 4 times a week they only perform a max of 2. i think that it is good for them. they get more time off to spend with their families and all.

has anyone else noticed that all the members of the nWo (now) are all former wcw wrestlers? (1) ric flair, (2) x-pac, (3) big show, (4)kevin nash, (5)booker t

Guest Fly-T
I think goldberg would win the li dream match u have Cloud
As u can see Brock almost lost to the Hardy's
Goldberg never woulda lost. If u remember he was almost 200-0
Beating Kdog for the 100th win

Booker T is in the NWO? I thought he was just one of those wrestlers who aren't really on any sides (0.o), like Goldust (I have no clue what side he is on)....

....or maybe I missed something?

[B]

has anyone else noticed that all the members of the nWo (now) are all former wcw wrestlers? (2) x-pac [/B][/QUOTE]

actually, xpac was first started in the wwf since he was 18, and was a rookie named the 1-2-3 kid, who had a squabble with, if I remember correctly, crush....

The WWE has been pretty lousy ever since they bought WCW up. Since they have no competition they don't seem to give a damn anymore about pleasing the veiwers. It's usually boring every week, and surprisingly Raw is now WAY more boring than Smackdown! Bah...anyway he's the picture from the link Crazy White Boy put up.

[img]http://wm18.fateback.com/pics/fake-lol.jpg[/img]

Guest Fly-T
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Booker T is in the NWO? I thought he was just one of those wrestlers who aren't really on any sides (0.o), like Goldust (I have no clue what side he is on)....

....or maybe I missed something? [/B][/QUOTE]

Ya book is in the nwo it was during that lumberjack match on hte pass RAW

yeah sephiroth i remember when he was the 123 kid. i think it was scott hall (razor ramon) and not crush, if i'm not mistaken. i remember watching his first match. there was a challenge and his opponent had a bag of cash and said that it would be theirs if they beat him. he got pinned and 123 kid took the money and ran to a get away car. i'm saying that all of the nWo are former wcw wrestlers. kevin nash and i believe ric flair first started in the wwf too.

[color=indigo] Nope, Ric Flair was in WCW before WWF. He went to WWF and then returned to WCW. Both Kevin Nash (who was Diesel) and Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) started in the WWF and moved into the WCW as the NwO. I don't think Booker T has yet to defect to the NwO, but I missed the last Raw, so I am not sure.

By the way, the coolest Bill Goldberg match (look wise) was when he fought that small cruiser weight from Canada (I can't remeber his name but his slogan was "this is my house"). The guy weighed maybe 175. He did a finishing move right away, and turned his back on Goldberg to talk trash. Goldberg, obviously unphased, was crouched, waiting to spear him. When the guy turned around, SPEAR!!!, he was almost broken in half, literally. They showed it in slow mo, and the guy took the hit wrong. Goldberg didn't bother with the Jack hammer, he just put his huge hand around the guys face and pinned him bending over. The guy didn't wrestle again for a month![/color]