OtakuBoards

RAW and SMACKDOWN

Darkness

By the way it's [b]STEVEN[/b] Richards, not Stephen.

Judgement Day was pretty crap, but RVD and Eddie Gurrero had a great match. The Triple H vs. Jericho Hell in a Cell was fair, nothing spectacular. All the same stuff happened minus the usual falling opponent. The Angle/Edge match stole the show. Now as far as the Hogan/Taker match well it was pretty crappy. Hogan definitely isn't to blame. It had to be Taker's fault, because Hogan put on great matches with Rock, and Y2J.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Vampire: Ed [/i]
[B]By the way it's [b]STEVEN[/b] Richards, not Stephen.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Oooh okay there buddy, don't wanna upset you. It's [B]Steven[/b] everybody. *backs away from Eddie*

Anyway, I thought that Judgement Day was a well-rounded pay per view. Almost all of the matches were of high quality. I think that putting the belt around the waist of the Undertaker was useless. Hopefully, he'll drop it to RVD. I mean, give the kid a chance. No one can say that RVD hasn't paid his dues. We need a fresh champion. If anything this would be a move in the right direction if WWE wants to escape it's stale storylines. It all lies in [b]trying something new.[/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Vampire: Ed [/i]
[B]It had to be Taker's fault, because Hogan put on great matches with Rock, and Y2J. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]I'd have to disagree with you there. I didn't see him wrestle Jericho, but I did see Rock. Hogan just can't wrestle anymore. His bumps look terrible, and he can't sell punches well anymore. Not that he doesn't try to. He acts like he's been hit, and lies on the ground and such, but he reacts so slowly. And his punches and kicks don't have much force behind them.

I don't blame him, of course. He's gotten old, he can't do what he used to.

Now, the Rock-Hogan match was good, but it was good because of the charisma, not the wrestling abilities. (Those Rock Bottom's were horrible. Hogan jumped about an inch off the ground.)

And I think Taker's just as much as fault for the squash match as Hogan. He's getting old too. Personally, I think they should both retire, with Hogan sticking around as a promo guy. Taker's promos have been serously lacking lately, in my opinion, so I think he should just retire completly.

I talk too much.:worried: [/color]

Guest Fly-T
come to think WILDLIFE SUCKS you dont see 50,000 people around the tv chainting cuz they just found a cardinal flying around or they just charmed a snake
they should e sued this is whack
I liked it when they had teh Bad *** billy gunn the road dogg jesse jane The NEW AGE OUTLAWS....
I liked when they had Nation of Domination
i liked it when htey had Leigion of Doom
I lied it when Bret & shawn was still here.
I liked it when DGeneration -X was here
I liked it when Shamrock was here i liked it when Undertaker was the PHENOM when he trid to sacrifice Steph all those times
I liked it when you htought that wwf was coo and real and everything and it wouldnt be so obvious that what they would do was what they would do
I liked it when double j and them was still here i liked when the PPV were actually orth the buy and wer only 29.95 here
i liked the old but if they kept the things they had back then and took some of the hottest wrestlers in entertainment in bigger matches.....The WWF would be mrore pleasing

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fly-T [/i]
[B]here i liked it when Undertaker was the PHENOM when he trid to sacrifice Steph all those times
I liked it when you htought that wwf was coo and real and everything and it wouldnt be so obvious that what they would do was what they would do[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Yeah, the Undertaker's brainwashing of the Ministry, his attempted sacrifices, getting hit by lightning and appearing again soon without a scratch on him, and his "supernatural powers" were very beleivable.:rolleyes:

You guys are sure getting worked up over a name. I wonder if fans had the same reaction back in the 60's when it was changed from WWWF to the WWF.

I don't really know why the World Wildlife Foundation got so upset. In fact, they used the WWF letters to fake people in to going to their website.

I can still remember thinking "What the zoobally zoo?" when I saw there Yahoo description of piledrivers and I ended up on a nature site. [/COLOR] :drunk:

One thing.They switched metel with some RAW news.Whats with Goldust anyways???? He's insane with elvis' [email][email protected][/email] Goldust is never going to be in the nwo EVER!!!!!

For the World wildlife thing.I think the World wild life should change their name.And get beat up by all of the wrestlers.hehehe.And no Wildlife bulls*** will stop the WWE(F)

Guest Fly-T
At forst I thought they changed because its not 1 group no more its 2 groups but now I know. It just sounds stupid the World Wilfe thing WTF is the World part for?? It should be just W= Wildlife

It's easy to sit here and talk about how lousy WWE is right now. So, for a change, let's pretend we're the booking team. My question for you is, "What would you do to turn WWE around?"

If this were my task, the first thing I would do is hire Eric Bischoff. The fans would immediately recognize him and he would recieve major heat and give the nWo angle a huge boost.

I mean, think about it. Bischoff could claim that he kicked Raw's butt years ago and he's back to finish the job with the nWo. Flair of course would turn face and eventually fight "Easy E" in a match that would determine the owner of Raw.

And here's the bombshell....Bischoff wins.

Just picture Eric and Vince as co-owners of WWE. The heat would be unbelievable. Both could cut great shoot interviews. Maybe Eric could demote Flair to commish and put him through hell, making him wrestle impossible matches.

As commish, Flair could bring back the man who stood up to the nWo so long ago--Goldberg.

Of course, Bischoff would have an answer of his own, with Scott Steiner.

Furthermore, the WWE should strenghten the Hardcore divison and give the actual title some credibility. Never and I mean NEVER should Terrie Runnels be the Hardcore champ. Also, enough with this 24/7 crap.

The Raw Roster has tons of ECW wrestlers for the purpose of the division. Give us some great ECW style stuff. Have someone hold the title longer than a week.

SmackDown should really just mix up its matches a little. I have a feeling that once Rey Jr. debuts, we'll see the cruiserweight division get the full push we've been hearing about.

Plus, give the fans what they want. Show Kurt's bald head. I mean, why advertise the match and never show the end reward?

So, what else do you guys think should be done? What would you like to see?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B] So, what else do you guys think should be done? What would you like to see? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Well, first I would retire Hogan from active wrestling. Make him a manager. This would help bring back male managers. Now, don' get me wrong, female managers are all well and good... but they need to do more than just flash their skin to work the crowd. Watch some old matches with Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, and you'll know what I mean...

I'd like for them to stop making Brock Lesner another Goldberg. He has the power, but if they'd let him focus on technical, I'm sure he'd be a legend.

I'd like RVD and Tazz to be given better pushes. RVD was one of the greatest ECW wrestlers. And Tazz was a world champ. And I'd like to see Mike Awesome back. This guy is one of my favorite wrestlers. (Whatever happened to him, anyway?)

I'd like for them to do anything it takes to get Mick Foley back. Simply put: He is, in my opinion, the greatest of all time. In his ring skills and promo skills.

Some fresh storylines couldn't hurt either...[/color]

I would fire Dreamer.He's just getting more weilder and psychotic now.You saw the video right??He was in the barber shop and eating hair.Then probelby hire Sabu. I'll edit more ideas later.

Edit: Rhyno and Sabu together in a tag team match.Fire Ric,Probelby fire Jazz.And maybe hire the whole NWO crew like sting and randy savage.Hire the whole ECW wrestlers.Hire goldberg.Cut Test's immunity by 3/4.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jesus Chicken [/i]
[B]sorry I just got here what the hell are you talkin about? [/B][/QUOTE]Maybe it would be a good idea to read through the thread to understand what we're on about.... ;)

Guest Fly-T
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B].Then probelby hire Sabu[/B][/QUOTE]

I'd agree with you there then I too would push RVD & Tazz and then reunite the roster into one.
Stop making retarded tag matches that have the 4main ppl fighting the day before a PPV and Then get the full ECW roster ,,,my reason you remeber when the WWF was "invaded" by the ECW and WCW wanted to team up with the WWF for one night??? Well if you recall when the ECW & WCW grouped that night they played ECW's music and the crowd did the ECW chant.
Allow some nudity. Make molly the so called "Virgin" change back to the blonde beauty.
Bring back D- Generation X that would be cool there because when you have 2 rebel gourps under the same roof and they dont like each other......
bring back Sting(but with the black suit), L.O.D. , Bam Bam, People llike Bret & Shawn and them, dont allow those second rate people to do those hell in the cell matches or i quit matches. They cool with the TLC..
Have them try to make their stuff Real..(But then again matches would go quick)
Get rid of William regal
MAKE TRISH and Catalina(from GTA3) MY SEX SLAVES :excited: :laugh: :devil: dam she so hott but she live in toronto and thats like about 500-2,000 miles from here (puts on a mask)
Probably THROW RIC OUT THE BUSINESS bad owner, bad negotiator, bad body lol, and bad look on the wwe
give Mick Foley a last chance match and it would be a 3 stages of hell match with it having a street fught, a TLC match, and the legendary Barbed Wire Match against Triple H one last time
ill find some more stuff and let Bobby the brain Heenan announce with the King for once on a show..That would be crazy.
King: Puppies
Bobby:PUppies GALLORE
King:Puppiessss
Bobby: Pupp.....*Heart Attack*
and then have the BETS PPV ever seen with a record setting attendance and then at the end somehow make the two owners do like some kind of I Quit match to own it comPletely
Better matches that the fans want and like Nersey said it
[COLOR=deeppink]Some fresh storylines couldn't hurt either...[/COLOR]

Hey, I was just curious what everyone thought of the Tough Enough 2 winners. I, for one, feel ripped off. They advertised both a male and female winner, but all we got were two females who probably won't be used.

Yeah, I doubt we'll see them much in the show....I aswell feel ripped off, though at the moment I'm just hoping to see a Tough Enough 3, being a better show than the second one.... (it's the only show on Wedensday nights here ;))

Guest Fly-T
Ya right like TE3 is going to be any better I was really hopn to see Kenny to win though and im glad Lynda won ..Representing Cincinnati Ohio (Where im from)
and it was a rip and when jackie starting speaking when she won..I was just sitting in my head that she was full of Crap.....if anything they shoulda pickd Jake and Kenny. theyre most likely to make a name like Maen is tryna do.
BTW, did Lydia ever have a match
I just came t thinking everyone is loosing a lot of good ideas for stuff except for movies

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Hey, I was just curious what everyone thought of the Tough Enough 2 winners. I, for one, feel ripped off. They advertised both a male and female winner, but all we got were two females who probably won't be used. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]I didn't see it. Who won?[/COLOR]

Guest DeusTheSnail
*Spoilers*
If you would not like to know who won Tough Enough 2 please DO NOT read this.

I suppose you mean witch 2 girls? If not then that's what CWB said. Both Linda and Jacky were the Tough Enough 2 champions. *sniff* Jake could have been really big.

Did anybody saw Smackdown???? It was cool!!!!!! Angle and edge was in a cage match.With Hogan did interferance for edge.If Hogan didn't interfere and the referee was still up then angle would win.But edge won anyways.With the help with the super spear.THey're were cool moves in the match.

Guest DeusTheSnail
Yes, I saw that match. It wasn't that great actually, the only thing I didn't see coming was the flying spear and even that wasn't to great. It was pretty good for a Smackdown match, but just about everything in the WWE has been lacking lately. Except for that ladder match on Raw. That was one of the best matches I have seen in a long time. Better than all of the recent ppv matches.
So, that is my opion on things in the WWE.
Oh yeah, G/S/B Master you made a few errors. It should be did anyone see Smackdown, not did anybody saw Smackdown. Interference is miss-spelled and it is called a flying spear not a super spear.

Guest Fly-T
DID YOU SEE RAW?? HEART BREAK KID SHAWN MICHALES IS BACK IN THE WWE BUT THIS TIME IN THE NWO
BUT I STILL WANNA SEE THE REBIRTH OF DX
But i doubt jake wouldve been the biggest one on all of the personality thingees all he did was take off his shirt and say Im ready for anyone just bring it on man...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Saiyangohan2002
I feel ripped off. Tv4 has dropped WWF Raw on Saturday Nights, and i cant get access to Sky TV that easily. Its a real let down, considering that you now don't know what the companys even called (this is the first time i've seen it called WWE.

oh well, if someone could please fill me in on the latest, I'd really appreciate it :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyangohan2002 [/i]
[B]
oh well, if someone could please fill me in on the latest, I'd really appreciate it :) [/B][/QUOTE]

well, on the last smackdown, undertaker and HHH signed a contract for them to fight at King of the Ring for the undisputed belt, a few KotR qualifying matches also occured, nothing special really happened to be honest....

oh yeah, when HHH signed the contract, he was jumped by Taker and McMahon's security guards, but they all ran away when HHH got his hands on a jackhammer....