OtakuBoards

RAW and SMACKDOWN

Darkness

Guest Fly-T
And hHh also broke a 25 or 50G camera with a sletch after they ageed or whatever
And Vince moved on Stacy, he Laid a wet one on Stacy but stacy didnt seem to happy about it
and whats up with that dent in vince's chin??

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got some news for stone cold fans....

Wrestler Steve Austin accused of beating wife
SAN ANTONIO (Reuters) - The wife of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin has accused the wrestling star of beating her after a weekend argument at their home in an upscale neighbourhood of San Antonio, police have said.

Debra Williams, also a professional wrestler, called police to the couple's home on Saturday night and told officers that Austin had beaten her on the head, back and legs then stormed out of the house before police arrived.

Austin called the house while officers were there and was told he was in trouble, according to a police report. Austin told them he understood, but declined a request to return to the house or report to the police station, the report said.

Williams has not filed a formal charge, so Austin is not considered a fugitive, according to Sgt. Gabe Trevino. Williams was not hospitalised after the alleged assault.

Austin, a native Texan and former North Texas State University football player began wrestling professionally in 1992 and is one of the leading stars of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc., formerly known as the World Wrestling Federation.

World Wrestling Entertainment spokesman Gary Davis said Austin recently failed to appear at two scheduled performances, one in Montreal and one in Austin, Texas, describing the no-shows as an "unacceptable violation of his contract."

Davis said Austin was apparently dissatisfied with the way his character was being developed for WWE shows.

Williams, a former beauty queen, is also affiliated with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Guest Fly-T
Woah snap, I think hes had too many Bud's but theres one thing I knew stone cold woldnt come back to raw it was obvious the rock was the one that came back..

[color=indigo] Well If it isn't all just a gimmick (not the wife beating, just the no shows) then I agree with the Rock..."get the F out". I enjoy Austin, but I am a bigger Goldberg fan...maybe with Austin gone Goldberg will wreck havock on the WWE, they need another intense bald guy...no I don't mean Kurt Angle...[/color]

Guest Fly-T
No it isnt a gimmick stone really was doing that stuff.
I was watching CourtTV last night and they were saying sme stuff about the wrestler stone cold taking his frustration out of the ring and on his wife

Do you think he'll be charged and put to gaol for this "alledged" assault? I don't think he will, though maybe there will be something in this for him to get a rest from the WWE....maybe they'll [i]make[/i] a gimmick out of it, so he can have a few months off or something.....

....though then again, who says he wants a rest?

Guest Fly-T
I knew Brock would be the King Of Ring what kinda gimmick would you expect..

J.R.: Oh My God Stone Cold just got ranned over by another black car.
King: Could the Rock & Rikishi be behind it again??? Find out next week at summerslam Which is 49.95
Can you believe Telecast is 29.45?? the frick??

Guest Fly-T
I said he got ranned over as a gimmick to cover up the thing he doing currently
The live web telecast the thing where you can watch wwe pay-er-views on your computer

Uh- oh hey everybody I got this from an articile read the bold

[b]Teen exodus body-slams ratings

By John Dempsey

NEW YORK (Variety) - The Rock has gone to the movies, Stone Cold Steve Austin is on ice and huge numbers of teenage boys have turned away from World Wrestling Entertainment's (WWE) signature primetime shows "Raw Is War" and "Smackdown."

The Nielsen numbers have body-slammed Vince McMahon, chairman of WWE, and his wife Linda, the CEO. For the first 5-1/2 months of the year, "Smackdown," has lost 35% of its 12-to-17-year-old males compared with the same period in 2001. The show, UPN's two-hour bellwether Thursday at 8, has also seen its household ratings fall by 10%.

For "Raw Is War," which airs on TNN Mondays from 8 to 10, the desertion rate in males 12-17 is 19% year to year. The decline in households is 6%.

"With the Rock making like Arnold Schwarzenegger on the big screen, the WWE doesn't have the big-draw, marquee wrestler to keep the kids enthralled," said Garnett Losak, VP and director of programming for Petry Media, which represents TV-station clients in their programming decisions.

While the Rock's career is soaring (Universal's "Scorpion King" has grossed more than $90 million in U.S. theaters), Steve Austin, another star wrestler, walked out after a disagreement with the WWE and then got into hot water with the San Antonio cops for allegedly beating up his wife Debra, who's also his manager.

Another problem for the WWE is that the attention span of teenage boys keeps getting shorter and shorter.

"You've got extreme sports like the X Games drawing young men, reality shows like 'American Idol' and 'Dog Eat Dog' cropping up all over the place and a whole array of video games," said David Carter, a principal in the Los Angeles-based Sports Business Group.

Bill Carroll, VP and director of programming for Katz Television, another TV-station rep firm, said UPN's dropoff is attributable, at least in part, to tougher competition on Thursday from CBS's "Survivor" and "CSI," both big hits that have attracted some of the "Smackdown" viewers.

Overall, "The declines by the WWE don't appear to be any more drastic than the declines we're seeing across all sports," Carroll said, adding that he uses the word "sport" advisedly since all of the matches follow a preordained script devised by a cadre of writers on the WWE payroll.

But David Carter is still convinced that "the McMahons are going to have to develop new talent and manufacture new personalities" -- which is precisely what the WWE is doing, according to the federation's exec VP and chief marketing officer Julie Hoffman.

She cites the casting under way for the third cycle of 13 episodes of the MTV primetime series "Tough Enough," which puts wrestling candidates through "Survivor"-type challenges, with the winner landing a contract with the WWE.

The WWE has two other outlets for the incubation of new talent, both weekly hours on TNN: "WWE Velocity" Saturday at 10 p.m., leading into "WWE Confidential" at 11.

Hoffman said the WWE's goal is to make "Raw" and "Smackdown" into two distinct programs, each drawing on its own stable of wrestlers, with very little cross-pollination between the two. The cross-pollination will occur with the monthly pay-per-view events, featuring grudge matches between the stars of "Raw" and the stars of "Smackdown." A well-promoted PPV wrestling extravaganza will typically gross between $10 million and $20 million, according to statistics published by SET Pay Per View.

But if "Raw" and "Smackdown" continue to experience Nielsen erosion, Carroll said Vince McMahon will go all out to get the viewers back. "McMahon is a master at adapting to changing circumstances," Carroll said. "He's not only a showman, but one of the savviest marketers in the business." [/b]

Stone Cold beat up his wife and now he got ran over it's going crazy in the WWE unless this is all a piece of trash.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] Well If it isn't all just a gimmick (not the wife beating, just the no shows) then I agree with the Rock..."get the F out". I enjoy Austin, but I am a bigger Goldberg fan...maybe with Austin gone Goldberg will wreck havock on the WWE, they need another intense bald guy...no I don't mean Kurt Angle...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=teal]I never really got into the whole Goldberg craze, he was just another WCW loser as I was concerned. I followed the WWF even when they went off the air for about 2 or 3 weeks. Those were bad times for the WWF. Just like they are now. WWF is totally sucking right now. The only reason I watch Raw is for R---V---D. If not for him, wrestling would have lost yet another hardcore fan.[/COLOR]