OtakuBoards

PS2 Revolution?

Sephiroth

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]how the heck did you beat the dansing chick.... i swear i spent 2 full weeks last year on HER alone... going in w/ full life i still cant do it a year later.... it is imposible and i have tried w/ a normal controler thinking it may be the turbo or wireless... nope still cant do it... thou i rocked at the dansing in Legend of Legia... i dont get it... and i did have all the people saved... and all 13 moggle looking things... and even beat the fat one lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
heh, I know you have soemthign against using guide books, but I used it to pass that part, but later on, I noticed I didn't need it, I just needed patience and a memory.But it's really no that hard, just memorize the order,and she's very predictable if ya ask me, and its very easy pattern to remember, just time it right and you'll be fine, and if you only got that far, wait till you get the final Crest guardian he's annoying, after that its the final battle. ... yeah the mother was pretty easy, but she was a crazy, yeah ihave all peopel saved also, and I got my toy for doing it too also, I also have maxed stats, I have everything except two toys that appear randomly

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ok... i cant get past the first 4 notes in the first song... i cant time it... i dont know how it can be done... i know a lot of GOOD hard core video game players that cant do it.... plus i deleted my memory card cause um well just cause and i dont wanna play that again... and i thought the rest of the game was way to ez in general... the bosses were ez and it wasnt hard to find any of the 40 peeps... or the moggle lookin things.... and the only other hard part i found was... getting to the snow castle it took a moment to figure out the "chess" moves... since they werent all real chess[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest firemac
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ok... i cant get past the first 4 notes in the first song... i cant time it... i dont know how it can be done... i know a lot of GOOD hard core video game players that cant do it.... plus i deleted my memory card cause um well just cause and i dont wanna play that again... and i thought the rest of the game was way to ez in general... the bosses were ez and it wasnt hard to find any of the 40 peeps... or the moggle lookin things.... and the only other hard part i found was... getting to the snow castle it took a moment to figure out the "chess" moves... since they werent all real chess[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
the castle wasn't oo hard to figure, out, and you can't even pass the Dancing chick, I feel sorry for you all, you are all totally missing out on how all easy that is, It's really easy dude, I guess you aren't those type of players, that game was all too easy, ut it was fun as heck.

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]watch your mouth--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]- please don't say stuff on my post kuja, I don't mind you editing for cusses, but please don't add stuff ot my posts

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]first off... i know a LOT of people who cant do that part... thou i have beaten some of those stupid dance games... so i know it not that... it must have something different to it... i dont know i just cant do it... plus the game was a sad zelda rip so it sucked[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest firemac
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]first off... i know a LOT of people who cant do that part... thou i have beaten some of those stupid dance games... so i know it not that... it must have something different to it... i dont know i just cant do it... plus the game was a sad zelda rip so it sucked[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
zelda rip my...., I see no resemlence, and btw if you guys can't pass that part, I hate to say but you guys must suck, no offense, it's really not that hard of a part, if you guys can't do it, go look at the guide and copy down what you have to press to beat her, and then you should be fine and finally beat the game

im too lazy to read all that stuff, but i think (sorry ifm sum1 already said it) that PS2 would have been the heavyweight champ for a long time IF it had internet INCLUDING just surfin the net along with game playing. It would have ruled all for 2 or 3 years before some other company came out with something better.

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The 8th MS Team [/i]
[B]I have one freakin word for you![SIZE=4]PS2 Kiks some major @$$![/SIZE] The gundam games are the best! Everyone of em!:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

one of the gundam game sucked, can't remember which one though :confused:

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]

one of the gundam game sucked, can't remember which one though :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]
wasn't it Journey to Jaburo or something

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I think the ps2 will be a must own console sometime in february/march, the games that are lined up for it are cool, and hopefully, they will release pso version2 for it as well.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree, it'll take a few more months, and possibly a price drop, but PS2 will be a must own console within the next year. Especially as we see Final Fantasy X hit the machine.

As for PSO V2, it's very unlikely. Sega's various teams are supporting different platforms. Sonic Team, the makers of PSO, are supporting GCN and GBA with their games.

If you want PSO V2, you're better off either buying a Dreamcast (since they're so cheap now) or a GameCube.

I really hope that we see a sequel to NiGHTS on GameCube...that'd be very sweet.

heh, I have had a dc since it came out, I love pso, its one of my fave games of all time, and I await the US release of pso v2 on sep 28, since it is unlikely to be released in europe....

a sequel to knights would be awesome, It would be interesting to see to say the very least....

i think that ps2 is gonna get knocked on its @ss by xbox. xbox comes with 4 controller slots while ps2 requires u to buy a multitap. xbox will also play dvds and music (i think. and if it doesnt, then thats where its screwed) and it has internet gameplay. thats pretty d@mn good.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]xbox comes with 4 controller slots while ps2 requires u to buy a multitap. xbox will also play dvds and music [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't see how having 4 controller ports would make the machine better than the ps2....

unless you haven't noticed, the ps2 can also play dvd's and music....

[B]i think that ps2 is gonna get knocked on its @ss by xbox. xbox comes with 4 controller slots while ps2 requires u to buy a multitap. xbox will also play dvds and music (i think. and if it doesnt, then thats where its screwed) and it has internet gameplay. thats pretty d@mn good. [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm...Internet gameplay is a feature that Xbox, GameCube and PS2 will all support.

I agree that Sony was rather stupid not to include four controller ports on PS2, but that is counter balanced by the fact that with Xbox, you can't watch DVD movies unless you buy the remote controller...which unlocks the feature. Pretty stupid, huh?

Yeah, that is a cheap tactic to make profits...GCN had an excuse for not including DVD playback because of their special format of the discs: small.

I don't think that game consoles should be multi-purpose, just for games/audio CD's only. Yeah DVD playback is nice...but it's pointless if DVD's are the only things you can watch. Not VCD's or ext. Reigon DVD's that would normally play on a regular DVD player.

Guest firemac
[B]o. ok. well when is this so-called internet gameply coming along? i mean, ive heard rumors that it might come, but there hasnt been any proof that ive seen. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, I heard there's some thing you have to get for the japanese PS2, and I heard for the american PS2, they are making this hard drive thingie, where you can do amny things wiht your computer, and it goes in that slot where you take out that little tab, and there's ton of open space, that's where it will go, I would scan it to show you, but I'm too lazy at the moment, it's un-announced at the moment, unless someone else found the info.

You see they release systems before Nintendo that arent as good as the ones Nintendo is making. Sega trys to get an early lead. Just like when they released Dreamcast. Which i might add sux to me. So they are gonna lose in the end result unless they create something awesome. But now Microsoft is challenging Nintendo so i dont know much about Microsoft and how they work.

• 1 month later...
...Though I really wish PS2 had support for other applications like deafault MP3 playback, Anti-Aliasing, and multi-region DVD/VCD support...The hard drive doesn't really do wonders yet.

I've seen Playonline for PS2 active in broadband Japan...it just has so many features when coupled with a mouse and Keyboard, its a bit indescribable..."Wow!"