OtakuBoards

What Kind Of Music Do U Listen Too????

SSJ Gotenks ok

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson].... Do you mean System of a Down?

Or am I off a bit...

-Ken[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Heh, I think they meant System of a Down, lol. It would only make sense that way.

And SSJ Goten, you [i]really[/i] don't want to get into that with me. Blink 182 [i]was[/i] punk. They were just called Blink back then. All they are now is a little boy band, Backstreet boys with instruments. FYI Im being nice about this, I know many people that would beat you senseless for saying Blink 182 is punk. I bit the head off of some kid who had the guts to compare them to the Ramones. Normally I don't do that but the line has to be drawn somewhere. But I'm ending this discussion on the boards right here, if you want to take this into any greater arguement, PM me.

I'm trying to be as nice as I can Cera ;) Lol[/color]

Guest Morph
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson].... Do you mean System of a Down?

Or am I off a bit...

-Ken[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, Oppsie, that's my favorite song though from SOD, I'll edit it...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Heh, I think [u][i]they[/u][/i] meant System of a Down, lol. It would only make sense that way.

And SSJ Goten, you [i]really[/i] don't want to get into that with me. Blink 182 [i]was[/i] punk. They were just called Blink back then. All they are now is a little boy band, Backstreet boys with instruments. FYI Im being nice about this, I know many people that would beat you senseless for saying Blink 182 is punk. I bit the head off of some kid who had the guts to compare them to the Ramones. Normally I don't do that but the line has to be drawn somewhere. But I'm ending this discussion on the boards right here, if you want to take this into any greater arguement, PM me.

I'm trying to be as nice as I can Cera ;) Lol[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[i] THEY? [/i] I'm only one person there Piro, not to be corrective or anything, it just caught my eye while I was reading your post...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i]
[B][i]THEY?[/i] I'm only one person there Piro, not to be corrective or anything, it just caught my eye while I was reading your post... [/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Heh, I not knowledgeable of whether or not you're a boy or a girl (no offense I just don't know you that well). So I used 'they' as a general term.[/color]

• 1 month later...
i listen to j-rock and a lot of different types of american and foreign metal. MALICE MIZER, Gackt, and Dir en Grey are my fav Japanese band. R.I.P Kami ex-drummer of malice mizer :bawl:. any who

ok.. so the Goo Goo Dolls arent metal, but i always loved them

for american, i listen to SOAD, Drowning Pool, Ozzy, Linkin Park, Kittie (sidenote for Kittie, i heard that talina quit the band, can someone verify that for me?) Mudvayne, Godsmack, Slipknot, the OLDER koRn. the new stuff is horrible. cant forget Disturbed either *gasp*

the other forgein stuff would prolly be Rammstein from my native home of Germany. and L'ame Imortelle. Frenchs name but they sing in German. in other words, i listen to weird music.

i also have a thing for trance, techno, and the likes of that.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nekkyo [/i]
[B](sidenote for Kittie, i heard that talina quit the band, can someone verify that for me?)[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Well it no longer lists her among the band members on the [b]official[/b] site, so [unfortunately] I would assume so. It's sad really...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Well it no longer lists her among the band members on the [b]official[/b] site, so [unfortunately] I would assume so. It's sad really...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Yea, I saw that on "Mtv news on Mtv 2" a while back. This Talina, was the hot, red-headed, mexican one right?

I guess anything that fits in "rock."

I :love: punk. AFI, The Ataris, MxPx, Millencolin, The Ramones, Goldfinger, Ozma, Apocalypse Hoboken, Bad Relgion, NUFAN, etc.

I used to be into metal (Korn, Pantera, etc.), but punk pulled me out of it. About all I listen to in that category now is System of a Down. Although some industrial bands I like have metal sound too.

I also like industrial type bands... godhead, Curve, 12 Rounds, Kidneytheives, Rammstein, NiN, etc

I LOVE Cibo Matto and The Pixies, but I don't even know what they are considered. I also like Nirvana and Red Hot Chili Peppers... Not to mention older bands like The Doors (YAY) and Bowie (who just put a new CD out today).

My theee absolute favorite bands are The Tea Party, Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson. I get a lot of crap from people about liking Manson, but it has been my favorite band for years. Can't wait for the next CD :D.

Seriously, if no one has heard of The Tea Party... check out any of their CDs. An AMAZING band, especially on the CD Transmission.