OtakuBoards
Madmax

Gaming Rock man pics

Erm.... dude, it's a .txt file for starters, and it doesn't load for seconders.... :drunk: Would you be able to make it an attachment, as a .gif? I'd really like to see the pics.... :)

[color=indigo]Download it, and then change the file extension to .bmp instead of .txt. That worked for me.

Well, the graphics look pretty good for the GBA. Nice a sharp, good quality. It looked pretty much like your standard Mega Man game, with the side-scrolling levels. Nice bright colors, too, which should make it easy to see on the GBA screen, also. (Although I've never had a problem with it being too dark, other people apparently have).[/color]

[color=seagreen]Edit: Yeesh! An hour?! Dang, now I remember just how slow a 56K modem is... I remember downloading a 10MB video clip from Zelda: Majora's Mask with my old 56K, and it taking a few hours... I think I played Solitaire while I waited, LOL. ...I feel your pain... :cross:[/color]

AHHHH!!!! :eek: It's 2.5 meg!!! *faints*

...eh, after an hours (stupid modem) I finally seen it. They're good pics, but I've seen them somewhere else I think.... though I could be wrong... still, yeah, they're pretty good graphics for the GBA.

.txt files are fine unless your comp is a mac. :rolleyes:
I did that cause it cant put on that stupid geo. I have a ton screens ror the new dbz game that I uhhh... got.