OtakuBoards

Spiderman

Anna

Anyone see the movie yet?? What'd ya think? I thought it was alright. I've never read the comics and I never watched much of the cartoon series, so from my own stand-point it was pretty good. The villian was over-done; too 'I'm the bad guy and I'm eeeeeeeeeeeeevil, mwahahahHA', but other than that, it's worth a watch. Post your opinion, thoughts, likes, whatever. Yay ^_^

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]I liked it alot. But I wish there was more fightning between Spider-man and the Green Goblin. [/B][/QUOTE]

It was good, but like Defcon5, it needed more fighting. All-'n-all, it was good. :)

It was a excellent movie better than x-men and all those other comic based movies.I liked the special effects and the story was good too best movie i seen this year!!!!I think it would be tight if they put venom as the villain in the sequal now that would be real tight!!!!Anyways i liked it it was way better than the 70's spider movie:laugh:!!!!!

Did anyone see the commercial for the incredible hulk movie coming out summer 2003 what do u think of that??????

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]
Did anyone see the commercial for the incredible hulk movie coming out summer 2003 what do u think of that?????? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]It wasnt much of a Trailer o_O... But I think it would be awesome, but I have to see more of the movie ^^'...[/color]

Spider-Man was GREAT! Three words:Oh...my...God... I have definitely caught Spider-Fever! The Xbox/GC/PS2 game is really good too, but the movie is still really awesome.It got everything right.I absolutely loved it.I don't really think it needed more fighting, it was great just the way it was.

Regarding the Hulk preview: Eh, I don't know.It didn't really tell a lot about the movie, so it's still iffy.But here's hoping it's as good as Spider-Man was.

I thought that the movie was great and the special effects top notch. They kind of went through the first year of his powers to fast for my taist I mean in the begining he was at the begining of Sr. year and next thing you know he was graduating. At the end though [B]*SPOILER*[/B] did anyone else think that MAry Jane knew that he was spiderman I mean after they kissed she rubbed her lips then her eyes grew like she realized somehting and she watched him walk away[B]*SPOILER* [/B]

I think the Hulk preview was great I cant wait til summer 2003 to see the movie. I am glad marvel is finnally making good movies of their characters unstead of those low budget things they made in te late 70's and early 80's.

Guest Magma Dragoon
About your spoilers yes I think she did. Anyways about the movie... It was the best I have seen in a long time. I am probably going to see it again. My only beef was the end, I hated the end!

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]Yes, the end was pretty bad. It almost seems as if they ran out of money and couldn't pay the actors anymore. So they made a crapy ending and shipped the movie away....[/b][/color]

Guest Magma Dragoon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]Macho man he's getting old!!!!!:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]
Bone Saw!!!!! Yeah... that scene was funny, when he came out in that crappy looking costume, ha I love it.

[color=indigo] Saw an early showing on thursday...I thought it was the best comic based movie I had ever seen (or at least tied with Batman). Willaim Defoe did such an excellent job as Green Goblin, and despite a lackluster preformance by Toby McGuire, the acting was solid...and as for the special effects...whoa![/color]

Guest Morph
I saw Spiderman on opening day, I also saw a lil tid bit for Incredible Hulk coming out in [B] SUMMER 2003[/B]

Which stinks, and I did like the Spiderman movie, it was just a little too short and not based up to the comics,

[color=red][size=3]Not based on the comics?! The Goblin's fate was ripped right out of the pages, and every comic geek knows that!

I'm a huge comic geek and a huge Spidey fan...the movie was great, and surpassed my every expectation!

The best news, for those who liked it? Tobey and Kirsten have been signed on to do Spider-Man 2 and 3! And with the origin out of the way...:eek: we can get rollin'![/color][/size]

Guest Morph
It wasn't, now if you were a comic geek you would know that he doesn't get his web powers from being bitten, he makes the machine himself, the web is in some cartidges that he uses and when he runs out, thats a problem

[color=red][size=3]Yeah, the whole organic webshotters thing did kinda tick me off, but they worked pretty well, so no biggie.

For the record, my journalism teacher (a bigger geek than me!) told me that they did that because the audience wouldn't buy a kid being able to make such a complex device. Of course, it's just a polymer string shooting device in the comics, and I think a kid could have come up with that, but Raimi's decision, not mine.[/color][/size]